[Jun. 2, 2013][ROM][4.1.2][720p] NexusHD2-JellyBean-CM10 V1.5 [NativeSD]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

jonnyjett

Jan 11, 2008
So. Cal.

First guess would be that you have a bad or damaged ROM Zip file.
Have you checked the MD5 of the file?

Try downloading it again and check the file on the PC before copying it to the SD Card.

If it is OK on the PC and the problem persists check your card or try another card...

I actually checked the MD5 of the ROM zip file on the SD Card itself and it checks out ok. Is it an issue that the zip file isn't at the root of the SD card and in a folder?

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

I don't know how that can be an issue because when I place the zip in the root folder and am in CWM and select
-choose zip from sdcard
I only get a list of folders and I can't see a zip listed. I have to open a folder to see a zip file.

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

Also, I'm copying the zip file using a USB memory card reader, NOT by mounting the SD card and transferring the zip while the card is still in the phone. I'm assuming that doesn't make a difference.

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

Could this be a partition problem? I wouldn't think so since the Aroma goes through it's entire installation process.

NYLimited

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jan 5, 2008
New Hampshire, USA
I actually checked the MD5 of the ROM zip file on the SD Card itself and it checks out ok. Is it an issue that the zip file isn't at the root of the SD card and in a folder?

I don't know how that can be an issue because when I place the zip in the root folder and am in CWM and select
-choose zip from sdcard
I only get a list of folders and I can't see a zip listed. I have to open a folder to see a zip file.

Also, I'm copying the zip file using a USB memory card reader, NOT by mounting the SD card and transferring the zip while the card is still in the phone. I'm assuming that doesn't make a difference.

Could this be a partition problem? I wouldn't think so since the Aroma goes through it's entire installation process.

Interesting. I can see this will be a little more challenging than simply a bad zip file. :)
A number of things come to mind, in no particular order so let's give them a try..

AROMA INSTALLER Finished...
E:Error in /sdcard/JellyBean ROM/NexusHD@-JellyBean-CM10_V1.3a.zip
(Status 0)
Installation aborted

Taking another look at what you wrote I notice that Aroma was finished. The Aroma installation script does not contain the string "E:Error" anywhere. Nor does the ROM updater script. And, to make things more confusing I am noticing a "Status 0" which suggests no error from someplace. Yet, the installation is aborted by something. Trying to figure things the next guess would be the installing program, ClockworkMod Recovery if your signature is correct:

Device: Tmo US HTC HD2
Android: NexusHD2-Gingerbread V2.8 [GRJ22/Android2.3.4][K: tytung_r10]
HSPL: 2.08.HSPL
Radio: Leo_RADIO_2.15.50.14
Bootloader: MAGLDR 1.13
Recovery: ClockworkMod Recovery 3.2.0.0

Although I cannot be certain I might take a guess that CWM Recovery v3.x *may* be reporting some problem. Having said that, I would definitely try v5 or v6 with some caveats that follow below.

Read slowly now! ;)

You are coming from a Gingerbread ROM according to your signature. So..

1. Did you change your partitions?
    If no, skip that rest of the notes - that is your problem.
    If yes, how and to what? The correct answer here depends on the installation type you are trying to do: NAND or DataOnEXT. Also, minimal or full or... ?
  2. Your device probably has some bad blocks. The system partition guidelines are in post 1 are very conservative. Whether installing minimal or maximum apps you should make the partition larger than recommended.
    • If installing all to NAND you need to be somewhat conservative since you need space for the data partition. I would start going up from the 170 minimum - 190 or more.
    • If installing DataOnEXT you have no need for a data partition in NAND - I would make system 400 MB
  3. I would definitely upgrade to v6 or at least v5 of ClockworkMod Recovery. You cannot do this without changing partition sizes since your v3 partition is too small. You need to repartition the entire device anyway to accomplish this.

If you are planning on a DataOnEXT installation download and use this DAF.EXE (DAFEXE_399.zip - 5.17 MB) which will re-partition you larger and also install a newer Recovery app for you.

Until we eliminate these possible issues my suspects for now are your recovery program and/or partition sizes.

Reactions: jonnyjett

jonnyjett

Jan 11, 2008
So. Cal.
Interesting. I can see this will be a little more challenging than simply a bad zip file. :)
A number of things come to mind, in no particular order so let's give them a try..

Taking another look at what you wrote I notice that Aroma was finished. The Aroma installation script does not contain the string "E:Error" anywhere. Nor does the ROM updater script. And, to make things more confusing I am noticing a "Status 0" which suggests no error from someplace. Yet, the installation is aborted by something. Trying to figure things the next guess would be the installing program, ClockworkMod Recovery if your signature is correct:

Although I cannot be certain I might take a guess that CWM Recovery v3.x *may* be reporting some problem. Having said that, I would definitely try v5 or v6 with some caveats that follow below.

Read slowly now! ;)

You are coming from a Gingerbread ROM according to your signature. So..

1. Did you change your partitions?
    If no, skip that rest of the notes - that is your problem.
    If yes, how and to what? The correct answer here depends on the installation type you are trying to do: NAND or DataOnEXT. Also, minimal or full or... ?
  2. Your device probably has some bad blocks. The system partition guidelines are in post 1 are very conservative. Whether installing minimal or maximum apps you should make the partition larger than recommended.
    • If installing all to NAND you need to be somewhat conservative since you need space for the data partition. I would start going up from the 170 minimum - 190 or more.
    • If installing DataOnEXT you have no need for a data partition in NAND - I would make system 400 MB
  3. I would definitely upgrade to v6 or at least v5 of ClockworkMod Recovery. You cannot do this without changing partition sizes since your v3 partition is too small. You need to repartition the entire device anyway to accomplish this.

If you are planning on a DataOnEXT installation download and use this DAF.EXE (DAFEXE_399.zip - 5.17 MB) which will re-partition you larger and also install a newer Recovery app for you.

Until we eliminate these possible issues my suspects for now are your recovery program and/or partition sizes.

It's the partitions.
I searched for hours for a step by step instruction on how to alter the partitions and only learned how to download the text file (from a random place on the net) and alter the values in Notepad. I never figured out what to do with the file after being altered. So the partitions were never changed. I downloaded the toolkit but I don't know how to use it. Again, I couldn't find instructions how to use it.

NYLimited

Jan 5, 2008
New Hampshire, USA
It's the partitions.
I searched for hours for a step by step instruction on how to alter the partitions and only learned how to download the text file (from a random place on the net) and alter the values in Notepad. I never figured out what to do with the file after being altered. So the partitions were never changed. I downloaded the toolkit but I don't know how to use it. Again, I couldn't find instructions how to use it.

Okay, we made good progress. I know it may not seem like that just yet but we did. :good:

How big and what speed is your SD Card? You need to decide if you are using straight NAND or DataOnEXT installation method. Personally, I prefer DataOnEXT (you should have a good Class 4 or 6 card for this) but others like NAND as well. So, this is up to you. With install method 2 (DataOnEXT) you are using two devices (NAND memory and your card) at the same time.

Either way, first make sure you have a good NANDROID backup. Since it is saved on your SD Card I suggest you make a copy of the crad's FAT32 partition on to a PC, just in case.

Now you are ready to clean house, so to speak. For the sake of this text we'll assume you will use DataOnEXT, install option 2. If you elect to use option 1 instead you simply modify the flash.cfg file (more on that later).

1. Make sure that you have an ext4 partition on your card. Should be 1-3 GB depending on the size of your card. Note that this step is not required if you decide on install option 1 (NAND only). If you do not have an ext partition go to this thread and read post 2 which has a lot of info about formatting and partitioning. Don't forget that this will wipe the content of your card! Post 2 of that thread also has good info about backing up, if interested.

2. If you haven't yet, download this zip file (DAFEXE_399.zip - 5.17 MB) and unzip it to a folder on your PC.If you will use install option 2 go to step 3 now. For install option 1 edit the FLASH.CFG file and change the line which has "system on it from
    Code:
    system ya 399M
    to something like
    Code:
    system ya 200M
    for a minimal install (I really recommend at least 220 MB!) or to 285 for a full install (I recommend at least 300 MB). If you intend to try a full install and you have many bad blocks you may need to go beyond the 300 MB size which will pretty much push you into install option 2 anyway.

3. Reboot the HD2 (or power up) while holding the volume down key to the HD2 into the multi-color bootloader. Connect the usb cable and run daf.exe on your PC. Follow the prompts on the PC till done. When the process is completed you should have a clean, re-partitioned device with a much newer ClockworkMod Recovery on it.

4. You are now ready to flash your ROM via Magldr option 8 and ClockworkMod Recovery, hopefully without any errors!

Have fun!

jonnyjett

Jan 11, 2008
So. Cal.
I've replied below inline in blue:

I don't know about the 'great' part but I know you are asking for trouble when you ask about links! :D

Let's see.. I can probably just Google that quickly or point to a couple of somewhat interesting reads here or here or perhaps here... Now, aren't you sorry you asked? :laugh:

sCd8jUvh

First guess would be that you have a bad or damaged ROM Zip file.
Have you checked the MD5 of the file?

Try downloading it again and check the file on the PC before copying it to the SD Card.

If it is OK on the PC and the problem persists check your card or try another card...

Okay, we made good progress. I know it may not seem like that just yet but we did. :good:

You rock Limited. I appreciate the hand-holding.

How big and what speed is your SD Card? You need to decide if you are using straight NAND or DataOnEXT installation method. Personally, I prefer DataOnEXT (you should have a good Class 4 or 6 card for this) but others like NAND as well. So, this is up to you. With install method 2 (DataOnEXT) you are using two devices (NAND memory and your card) at the same time.

I have a 16GB Class 2. I've done NAND before and I'd rather stick with it because I've always been skeptical of SDRAM reliability.

Either way, first make sure you have a good NANDROID backup. Since it is saved on your SD Card I suggest you make a copy of the crad's FAT32 partition on to a PC, just in case.

I'll have to search for "NANDROID backup" because I'm not familiar with it. I am able to do a restore to my 2.3 ROM with CWM and I have everything else backed up with Titanium Backup Pro. Do I still need NANDROID backup and to make a copy of crad's FAT32 partition (I'll have to search for that one too)?

Now you are ready to clean house, so to speak. For the sake of this text we'll assume you will use DataOnEXT, install option 2. If you elect to use option 1 instead you simply modify the flash.cfg file (more on that later).

1. Make sure that you have an ext4 partition on your card. Should be 1-3 GB depending on the size of your card. Note that this step is not required if you decide on install option 1 (NAND only). If you do not have an ext partition go to this thread and read post 2 which has a lot of info about formatting and partitioning. Don't forget that this will wipe the content of your card! Post 2 of that thread also has good info about backing up, if interested.

2. If you haven't yet, download this zip file (DAFEXE_399.zip - 5.17 MB) and unzip it to a folder on your PC.If you will use install option 2 go to step 3 now. For install option 1 edit the FLASH.CFG file and change the line which has "system on it from
    Code:
    system ya 399M
    to something like
    Code:
    system ya 200M
    for a minimal install (I really recommend at least 220 MB!) or to 285 for a full install (I recommend at least 300 MB). If you intend to try a full install and you have many bad blocks you may need to go beyond the 300 MB size which will pretty much push you into install option 2 anyway.

I'd like to go with Option 1 - NAND, and I've modified a flash.cfg file in Notepad with the correct values:

misc ya 1M
    recovery rrecov|ro|nospr 5M cwm_recovery_leo.img
    boot yboot|ro 5M
    system ya 285M
    cache ya 2M
    userdata ya|asize|hr allsize

You recommend that I should go with a size greater than 285. I've got the US version so why not go with a size like 350 just to be safe?

3. Reboot the HD2 (or power up) while holding the volume down key to the HD2 into the multi-color bootloader. Connect the usb cable and run daf.exe on your PC. Follow the prompts on the PC till done. When the process is completed you should have a clean, re-partitioned device with a much newer ClockworkMod Recovery on it.

4. You are now ready to flash your ROM via Magldr option 8 and ClockworkMod Recovery, hopefully without any errors!

Have fun!

OK, let me try this all out now and I'll let you know what happens as soon as I get some results.

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

I'm getting this error from DAF:

An error has occurred
Read below for more information

Error Description: USB init failed
Info: .\RSPL\RSPL.cpp (736)

This is after rebooting into HSPL on the phone and it going into USB mode.

---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

OK, I figured out that I had to boot into MAGDLR and then go into USB Flasher mode. I ran DAF and it worked. Now I'm going to attempt the ROM upgrade.

Last edited:

NYLimited

Jan 5, 2008
New Hampshire, USA
Re: [Dec. 9, 2012][ROM][720p] NexusHD2-JellyBean-4.1.2-CM10 V1.3a [NativeSD]

OK, I figured out that I had to boot into MAGDLR and then go into USB Flasher mode. I ran DAF and it worked. Now I'm going to attempt the ROM upgrade.

Well done! Now you're getting to the fun part! :eek:

---
I’m as confused as a baby in a topless bar...

jonnyjett

Jan 11, 2008
So. Cal.
OK, Limited that worked. I'm now running JB. Thanks again for all your help.

Final note: I still don't know where I was supposed to pick up on the fact that I had to run DAF to change the partitions. I never found a thread mentioning that. Oh well. Got there in the end. :p

Last edited:

NYLimited

Jan 5, 2008
New Hampshire, USA

OK, Limited that worked. I'm now running JB. Thanks again for all your help.

Final note: I still don't know where I was supposed to pick up on the fact that I had to run DAF to change the partitions. I never found a thread mentioning that. Oh well. Got there in the end. :p

There are other ways to do it. Other bootloaders, twrp extended, etc. One of the original guides by mskip for setting up the hd2 is still online. Unfortunately nothing replaces reading and searching. Enjoy your new hd2!

---

paulwoodward

Apr 8, 2007
Quiet Notification Sound Fix

At last the solution to notification sounds going quiet after a phone call !!!
As always its really simple once the fix has been found...

Just go into:- System Settings > Sound > and remove the tick from "Safe headset volume"

Sound volume should now stay as it was before phone call !

Paul.

Outlaw78a

Jul 26, 2010
Houston, Tx

The white HTC screen after magldr and before the boot animation, can someone direct to me to a way to change it ?

Sent from my NexusHD2 using xda app-developers app

Outlaw78a

Jul 26, 2010
Houston, Tx

I've searched high and low,i wouldn't ask if it were that simple.

Sent from my NexusHD2 using xda app-developers app

jonnyjett

Jan 11, 2008
So. Cal.
I'm not out of the woods entirely yet...I just noticed that my data isn't working. I don't have any data icon displaying on the phone, nor can I access the internet. I used NAND only with RMNT no PPP, through CWM 3.0.2.5

I've searched and I've found a lot on this issue, but i don't know which way to go. I've found these posts so far:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by nikdakin
I had a similar problem and had to install 1.2 then upgrade it to 1.3a. Data worked fine then.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quentin himself:
We had trouble with data connection but seems to be solved with the latest version by replacing some libs. You might try applying HTC_RIL_LIBS (search in this thread). I've no more idea, sorry if it won't solve your problem.

Originally Posted by Robbie P
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?bg6tuui6bvawqir
If using nativesd, you may need to insert the files manually using a root enabled explorer.

Flashed in recovery and now data works.

Originally Posted by FordPrefect
Try setting the user and group as well as permissions of the files as described here. That helped for me, didn't have a single data drop since. And I had them constantly before. Don't forget to reboot after doing the changes.

Ya, read that, too. Everything was fine with that.

Finally I found the missing link and just wanted to give a short feedback:
Well, I flashed my HD2 for at least a fantastillion times (I'm pretty sure about that), but after triple checking all the factors, I couldn't remember if I had erased the sdcard\android folder. So I wiped the HD2, erased the mentioned folder, flashed as ever and voilà! Everthing is fine now.

Originally Posted by w2x
Write in Not Working, that in version 1.3a (native sd only) is not working mobile internet (3g, gprs).

Nope, it's working for most people, just not for you. Check that your APN settings are correct. I somehow lost data once for a few days, I solved it by turning on airplane mode, rebooting then turning airplane mode off. It may work for you too, if all of your settings are correct.

Originally Posted by Shinson
Howdy...

Nope. Can't confirm that. Flashed my device with the support of softkeys and still have that annoying issue with the mobile data connection. Haven't yet read everything search function delivered, but nothing worked so far.

But with you telling that your second flash with soft key support worked for you makes me think that something went wrong on my device while flashing.

Think I have to read/flash on...

Regards
Shinson

Try setting the user and group as well as permissions of the files as described here. That helped for me, didn't have a single data drop since. And I had them constantly before. Don't forget to reboot after doing the changes.

[solved][2G/3G issue] NexusHD2-JellyBean-4.1.2-CM10
Hi,

Quote:
Originally Posted by tytung View Post
I don't have this issue and my lock screen setting is Slide.

Please download HTC-RIL_libs_for_HD2_updater.zip again and choose HTC-RIL_2.2.0028HM this time (the second one).
There are three different libs now.

"HTC-RIL 2.2.0054HM (Nov 30 2010,16:37:51)"
"HTC-RIL 2.2.0028HM (Sep 20 2010,22:33:44)"
"HTC-RIL 2.2.1001G (Jul 16 2010,21:52:13)" (the original file in v1.2)

The first and the second ones solve the "Use 2G only networks" and "Choose a network operator manually" issues for me.
After a long time of examining the problem I realized, this is not a problem of the RIL-lib in itself, much more a problem of rights.
The right RIL-lib seems to be "HTC-RIL 2.2.1001G", but it has no write-access to the directory /data/misc.

There are essential files for switching 2g/3g in /data/misc:
rild_ril.band.select-mode
rild_ril.mosms.service
rild_ril.prefer.network.select-type
You can simply create them as empty files.

The correct rights for them are
user/group = radio/radio
read+write (0660)

quick fix is here

And now it works as it should!

Reactions: anderin

peter73

Mar 6, 2008
Hello i have a issue with DataonExt and NativeSD. I already searched this thread but it's so huge, i can't fine a solution. Sorry, if it was already explained.

Everytime i restart my phone all settings are vanished. The startup-assistant runs (language, google-account, etc...) and i have to change everything again.

I partitioned my sd card as described, FAT32 primary with 32kb and a ext4 primary partition.

MAGLDR is 1.13
CWM is 5.0.2.6
I have an EU-Leo

NexusHD2 reports during AD-recovery

Bootloader MAGLDR

SD-Card: 13152 MB
Free: 12950 MB

SD-EXT: 1904 MB
Free: 1896 MB

Can anybody help?

Last edited:

NYLimited

Jan 5, 2008
New Hampshire, USA

I'm not out of the woods entirely yet...I just noticed that my data isn't working. I don't have any data icon displaying on the phone, nor can I access the internet. I used NAND only with RMNT no PPP, through CWM 3.0.2.5

Sorry, I am reading too fast and it is late. Did you get it to work?

sCd8jUvh

Hello i have a issue with DataonExt and NativeSD. I already searched this thread but it's so huge, i can't fine a solution. Sorry, if it was already explained. Everytime i restart my phone all settings are vanished. The startup-assistant runs (language, google-account, etc...) and i have to change everything again.

Did you do a full or minimum install?

What size is your system partition?

---

Last edited:

peter73

Mar 6, 2008
Sorry, I am reading too fast and it is late. Did you get it to work?

sCd8jUvh

Did you do a full or minimum install?

What size is your system partition?

---

I tried

Code:
misc ya 1M
recovery rrecov|ro|nospr 5M recovery-raw.img
boot yboot|ro 5M
system ya 285M
cache ya 2M

and
Code:
misc ya 1M
recovery rrecov|ro|nospr 10M recovery_leo.img
boot yboot|ro 6M
system ya 375M
cache ya 3M

I did a custom install with some google bloat unticked.

prattjo

Oct 1, 2007
FYI to anyone that it may interest... I was a happy user of this ROM, but wanted newer CM10 sources, so I went looking for an alternative. Zejsters' JellyTime ROM, it turns out, is almost exactly like this ROM (CM10 + Gapps, no customization or tweaks), just more up to date. One thing that it seems to fix, at least for me, is the low notification noise. I was also having a problem where Torch wouldn't always turn on or off with NexusHD2 that seems to be fixed in JellyTime. Other than those things, I notice no differences. It's just as smooth. So, I recommend it if you're pondering moving on from NexusHD2 to a ROM that's getting updates still.

Oh, one other difference is that, with JellyTime, it takes a few seconds for the backlight to turn off when locking the phone, but that turned out to be easily fixed by going into Settings->Developer Options and setting Window Animation Scale to 0.5.

I tried this and I am happy. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    NexusHD2-JellyBean-CM10 is the first stable and fast JellyBean ROM which is mainly built from the CyanogenMod 10 source code and provides supports for native 720p video playback and hardware video recording for HTC HD2.

• Include Android JellyBean 4.1.2 (JZO54K)
    • Include CyanogenMod 10 (CM-10.0)
    • Include htcleo-2.6.32 kernel: tytung_jellybean_r2
    • Include tytung's JellyBean ramdisk (initrd.gz).
    • Include the required proprietary binary files and the HD2-specific files.
    • Credits: tytung, Securecrt, Rick_1995, Xylograph, rapmv78, texasice, marco.palumbi, marc1706, ph03n!x, datagr, the CM and the Evervolv teams, etc.
    NexusHD2-JellyBean-CM10_with_Phone.png

Features:
    • All Android 4.1.2 features
    • All CM10 features
      • Enhanced Power Menu w/ Reboot and Screenshot options, etc.
      • Power Notification Widget
      • Trebuchet Launcher
      • T9 Dialer
      • Keep app back button in Developer options
      • Theme
      • And more
    • All Google Apps including「Google Now」
    • Multi-Languages
    • Root, Superuser, su, busybox, etc.
    • AdFree hosts file
    • WiFi Ad-Hoc Network (credit: tytung)
    • Hardware Video Decoding (720p Video Playback via GPU) (credit: tytung)
    • Hardware Video Encoding (Video Recording via GPU) (credit: tytung)
    • HWA JB kernel (thanks Securecrt and Rick_1995)
    • HWUI deny app HwaSettings.apk and the framework patch (thanks royale1223 and Securecrt)
    • NativeSD (thanks Securecrt and Xylograph)
    • DataOnEXT (thanks ph03n!x)

Downloads:
    • ROM:
      download.ico
      Mod edit: Link removed
    • Tool:
      download.ico
      NativeSD Recovery v1.0 for NativeSD users.
    • (Please DO NOT mirror any files. Thank you.)

Installations:
    • AROMA Installer for three types of installations:
      • NAND
        • system@NAND, data@NAND, boot@NAND
        • For T-Mobile USA HD2 (LEO 1024)
          Mod edit: Link removed
      • NAND with DataOnEXT
        • system@NAND, data@EXT4, boot@NAND
        • For EU/International HD2 (LEO 512)
        • Please create a FAT32 primary partition with 32KB cluster size, then an EXT4 primary partition with default cluster size on your SD card.
        • Please visit DataOnEXT thread for more info.
          (I modified DataOnEXT to be able to use with NativeSD at the same time. Share the same data.)
        • ROM_NAME is NexusHD2-JellyBean412. (Path /NativeSD/NexusHD2-JellyBean412/data)
      • NativeSD (Everything on the SD card)
        • system@EXT4, data@EXT4, boot@FAT32
        • For high speed read/write SD Card only (Class 6 or 10). Otherwise you may get poor performance.
        • Please create a FAT32 primary partition with 32KB cluster size, then an EXT4 primary partition with default cluster size on your SD card.
        • Please visit NativeSD thread for more info.
        • ROM_NAME is NexusHD2-JellyBean412. (Path /NativeSD/NexusHD2-JellyBean412/[data|system])

• The required system partition size is as follows:
      • Full install 285 MB
      • Minimum Install (i.e. custom install with everything unchecked) 200 MB

• The minimal partition table required when installing this ROM's system to NAND (Options 1 and 2):
      (If you do a Full Install, you need 285 MB system partition instead of 200 MB.)
      Code:
      misc ya 1M
      recovery rrecov|ro|nospr 5M cwm_recovery_leo.img
      boot yboot|ro 5M
      system ya [B][COLOR="Red"]200M[/COLOR][/B]
      cache ya 2M

Extra Downloads:

Mod edit: Links removed

Working: Everything
    • Full HWA (Hardware Acceleration)
    • Phone
    • Audio
    • SMS
    • Data: 3G/HSDPA
    • Wi-Fi (Support IEEE 802.1x/EAP authentication and Ad-Hoc Network.)
    • Bluetooth
    • GPS/AGPS
    • USB Mass Storage
    • 720p Video Playback (MPEG4 and H.264 up to 720p with hardware video decoding)
      (Please refer to Android Supported Media Formats for more info.)
    • Camcorder (Video recording: 640x480 25fps var., MPEG4 with hardware video encoding)
    • Camera
    • Panorama
    • VPN
    • WiFi Ad-Hoc Network
    • WiFi Tethering (Native "Portable Wi-Fi hotspot" feature works well. You can also install WiFi Tether for Root Users 3.x for more features.)
    • USB Tethering (Native "USB tethering" feature works. You can also install wired_tether_1_4.apk for more features.)
    • Bluetooth Tethering

Credits:
    • Mod edit: Link removed
    • Thanks all developers for contributing, and thanks all users for testing and using NexusHD2 ROMs.
    Changelog

Changelog:

• V1.5 (Jun. 2, 2013)
      • Updated CM-10.0.0 source code.
      • Fixed Lock screen weather. (Credit: CM)
      • Changed ROM_NAME to NexusHD2-JellyBean412 from NexusHD2-JellyBean for NativeSD and DataOnEXT installs.
        (You must change the folder path (/NativeSD/NexusHD2-JellyBean412) manually if you want to upgrade it from previous installs.)
      • Backported source code to fix native USB Tethering for CM-10.0 (frameworks_base). (Credit: tytung)
      • Included LowSoundFixer_v1.0.6.apk to fix the low sound issue for CM-10.x. (Credit: tytung)
      • Allowed users to remove DSP Manager in the AROMA Installer. (Credit: tytung)
      • Updated the etc/init.d/99_lowmemorykiller tweak.
      • Updated to the latest hosts file (May-21-2013) for blocking ads.
      • Updated to Google Calendar 201305280
      • Updated to Google Maps 6.14.4
      • Updated to Google Play Store 4.1.6
      • Updated to Google Play services 3.1.36
      • Updated to Google Search 2.5.8.6757
      • Updated to Gmail 4.3.1
      • Updated to YouTube 4.4.11
      • Removed Google Talk (It was replaced by Handouts)
      • Removed the user app (Wired Tether v1.4) since native USB Tethering is fixed.
    • V1.4a (Mar. 17, 2013)
    • V1.4 (Mar. 16, 2013)
      • Updated CM10.0.0 source code.
      • Updated htcleo-2.6.32 kernel tytung_jellybean_r2 to support HD2 off-mode Alarm Clock. (Credit: kokotas and Rick_1995)
      • Updated initrd.gz to fix a bug that ADB debugging could not be disabled before. (Credit: marco.palumbi)
      • Updated the audio system (please check if the the low ringtone volume issue is fixed or not)
      • Updated to the latest hosts file (February-25-2013) for blocking ads.
      • Updated to Google Calendar 201212060
      • Updated to Google Maps 6.14.3
      • Updated to Google Play Store 3.10.14
      • Updated to Google Play Services 3.0.25
      • Updated to Google Search 2.3.11.575
      • Updated to YouTube 4.3.9
    • V1.3a (Dec. 9, 2012)
      • Updated audio_policy.conf to fix the reboot issue when a headphone is plugged. (Thanks Osprey00)
      • Fixed that the softkeys is not enabled when doing a fresh install.
    • V1.3 (Dec. 8, 2012)
      • Fixed H/W video decoding (720p video playback is fully working) (Based on Legacy QCOM OMX Mods). (Credits: tytung and Ganster41)
      • Fixed the camcorder (replace libstagefright.so). (Credit: tytung)
      • Fixed the video playback flickering issue (replace libsurfaceflinger.so). (Credits: Xylograph and tytung)
      • Fixed the voice recorder (change to audio/3gpp). (Credit: Xylograph)
      • Fixed the low ringtone volume that caused by the media systems crashes. (Credit: tytung) (Thanks all users who report your findings.)
      • Fixed the RIL related "Use 2G only networks" feature in settings to be able to switch between 2G and 3G. (Credit: tyr75)
      • Fixed the RIL related "Network Operators" feature in settings to be able to choose a network operator manually. (Remove BOARD_USE_NEW_LIBRIL_HTC := true) (Credit: tytung)
      • Switched to CAF audio_policy.conf
      • Enabled SoundRecorder's UI (Done by CM)
      • Updated to the latest hosts file (December-07-2012) for blocking ads.
      • Updated to Gmail 4.2.1
      • Updated to Google Calendar 201210220
      • Updated to Google Play Store 3.10.9
      • Updated to Google Play services 2.0.10
      • Updated to Google Search 2.2.9.5425 (New feature: Search with camera)
      • Updated to YouTube 4.1.47
      • Removed AOSP Keyboard.
      • Added Android 4.2 Stock Keyboard to support Gesture Typing.
      • Added CM FileManager.
      • Added the lowmemorykiller tweak to get a faster and more responsive system.
      • Decreased the maximum system partition size to 285 MB (Full install).
      • Decreased the minimum system partition size to 200 MB (Custom install with everything unchecked).
    • V1.2 (Nov. 3, 2012)
      • Built this version from the CyanogenMod 10 git repositories mainly.
      • Updated AROMA Installer for NexusHD2-JellyBean. (Credit: tytung)
        • Added a SD-EXT partition checking feature when choosing DataOnEXT or NativeSD installations.
          (i.e., If you don't have a mmcblk0p2 partition, the installer won't continue.)
        • Added a custom install feature. The required system space is as follows:
          • System@NAND install:
            • Full install 285.3 MB
            • Minimum Install 217.3 MB
          • System@EXT4 install:
            • Full install 287.8 MB
            • Minimum Install 219.6 MB
      • Included copybit.qsd8k.so to fix the soft reboot issue when using SMS quick reply and some apps like Elixir 2 or OfficeSuite Pro.
      • Fixed Native WiFi Tethering. (config_wifiApStartInterface=true and config_tether_wifi_regexs=wl0.1) (Credit: Xylograph)
      • Fixed the automatic brightness of the button backlights when touching the screen. (Credit: _ILIA_)
      • Fixed Panorama camera (Credit: dragonzkiller)
      • Fixed apps downloading issues for Play Store. (Credit: tytung)
      • Supported full Bluetooth button controls. (PLAY, PAUSE, STOP, NEXT, PREV, etc.) (Credit: CM and tytung)
      • Updated initrd.gz to support Bluetooth HID profile for NativeSD. (Credit: marco.palumbi and Robbie P)
      • Updated initrd.gz to make the adb connection more stable. (Credit: tytung)
      • Updated to the latest hosts file (October-18-2012) for blocking ads.
      • Updated to Google Apps 4.1.2 from stock Nexus S ROM (Credit: tytung)
      • Updated to Google Calendar 201210120
      • Updated to Google Maps v6.14.1
      • Updated to Google Search v2.1.12.516
      • Updated to NativeSDBoot v9 (Credit: datagr)
      • Moved Apollo.apk, Calendar.apk, Gmail.apk, Maps.apk , and YouTube.apk to /data/app/ folder to save system space.
      • Removed talkback.apk to save system space. Please install the latest version from the Google Play Store if required.
    • V1.1 (Oct. 14, 2012)
      • Updated to Android Jelly Bean 4.1.2 (JZO54K).
      • Updated CM10 source code.
      • Included htcleo-2.6.32 kernel tytung_jellybean_r1
        • Merge remote-tracking branch 'securecrt/jellybean' into jellybean (Big thanks securecrt for smooth JB kernel)
        • Increased the pmem_adsp size to try to fix "Allocate Buffer failed" while do the H/W video encoding.
        • Enabled fast_charge by default for my kernel (It's enabled in Securecrt's kernel.)
      • Updated AROMA Installer to support more accuracy install progress bar.
      • Updated initrd.gz.
      • Fixed MAGLDR NAND Kernel open error in v1.0.
      • Added fully working camcorder with H/W video encoding.
      • Disabled the camera feature in the Gallery2.apk since the camera preview is glitch.
      • Included LegacyCamera.apk to support correct camera preview (Panorama is still broken).
      • Included wpa_supplicant_v0.8.x_adhoc_update.zip to support Ad-Hoc WiFi network.
      • Included Wired Tether v1.4 as a data app to support USB Tethering.
      • Included WiFi Tether v3.2-beta2 as a data app to support WiFi Tethering.
      • Updated Superuser.apk and su to v3.2.
      • Updated to Google Play Store v3.9.16.
    • V1.0 (Oct. 10, 2012)
    V1.4 (Mar. 16, 2013)
    • Updated htcleo-2.6.32 kernel tytung_jellybean_r2 to support HD2 off-mode Alarm Clock. (Credit: kokotas and Rick_1995)
    • Updated initrd.gz to fix a bug that ADB debugging could not be disabled before. (Credit: marco.palumbi)
    • Updated the audio system (please check if the the low ringtone volume issue is fixed or not)
    • Updated to the latest hosts file (February-25-2013) for blocking ads.
    • Updated to Google Calendar 201212060
    • Updated to Google Maps 6.14.3
    • Updated to Google Play Store 3.10.14
    • Updated to Google Play Services 3.0.25
    • Updated to Gmail 4.2.1
    • Updated to YouTube 4.3.9

Downloads:
    V1.1

V1.1 (Oct. 14, 2012)
    • Updated to Android Jelly Bean 4.1.2 (JZO54K).
    • Updated CM10 source code.
    • Included htcleo-2.6.32 kernel tytung_jellybean_r1
      • Merge remote-tracking branch 'securecrt/jellybean' into jellybean (Big thanks securecrt for smooth JB kernel)
      • Increased the pmem_adsp size to try to fix "Allocate Buffer failed" while do the H/W video encoding.
      • Enabled fast_charge by default for my kernel (It's enabled in Securecrt's kernel.)
    • Updated AROMA Installer to support more accuracy install progress bar.
    • Updated initrd.gz.
    • Fixed MAGLDR NAND Kernel open error in v1.0.
    • Added fully working camcorder with H/W video encoding.
    • Disabled the camera feature in the Gallery2.apk since the camera preview is glitch.
    • Included LegacyCamera.apk to support correct camera preview (Panorama is still broken).
    • Included wpa_supplicant_v0.8.x_adhoc_update.zip to support Ad-Hoc WiFi network.
    • Included Wired Tether v1.4 as a data app to support USB Tethering.
    • Included WiFi Tether v3.2-beta2 as a data app to support WiFi Tethering.
    • Updated Superuser.apk and su to v3.2.
    • Updated to Google Play Store v3.9.16.

Download:
    V1.3 (Dec. 8, 2012)
    • Fixed H/W video decoding (720p video playback is fully working) (Based on Legacy QCOM OMX Mods). (Credits: tytung and Ganster41)
    • Fixed the camcorder (replace libstagefright.so). (Credit: tytung)
    • Fixed the video playback flickering issue (replace libsurfaceflinger.so). (Credits: Xylograph and tytung)
    • Fixed the voice recorder (change to audio/3gpp). (Credit: Xylograph)
    • Fixed the low ringtone volume that caused by the media systems crashes. (Credit: tytung) (Thanks all users who report your findings.)
    • Fixed the RIL related "Use 2G only networks" feature in settings to be able to switch between 2G and 3G. (Credit: tyr75)
    • Fixed the RIL related "Network Operators" feature in settings to be able to choose a network operator manually. (Remove BOARD_USE_NEW_LIBRIL_HTC := true) (Credit: tytung)
    • Switched to CAF audio_policy.conf
    • Enabled SoundRecorder's UI (Done by CM)
    • Updated to the latest hosts file (December-07-2012) for blocking ads.
    • Updated to Gmail 4.2.1
    • Updated to Google Calendar 201210220
    • Updated to Google Play Store 3.10.9
    • Updated to Google Play services 2.0.10
    • Updated to Google Search 2.2.9.5425 (New feature: Search with camera)
    • Updated to YouTube 4.1.47
    • Removed AOSP Keyboard.
    • Added Android 4.2 Stock Keyboard to support Gesture Typing.
    • Added CM FileManager.
    • Added the lowmemorykiller tweak to get a faster and more responsive system.
    • Decreased the maximum system partition size to 285 MB (Full install).
    • Decreased the minimum system partition size to 200 MB (Custom install with everything unchecked).

Downloads: