Z2 accessories and stuff

Search This thread

emptybox333

Mar 29, 2014
Just got my z2 today, what accessories did you guys get? I just got the sony flip case and front/back screen protectors.

nXaO3aol.jpg

Fadeless

Mar 24, 2014
London
You didn't get the noise cancelling head phones?

My phone is going to arrive on the 1st of May, I'll get the noise cancelling head phones and a portable Sony speaker.

edge3uk

Dec 26, 2010
I thought about screen protectors,but I've ordered the exact same case, I'm just going to leave the back plastic on and the screen should be fine. I do also have the magnetic dock on route. I wasn't aware that there was magnetic cables until after I'd ordered lol. At least it'll look nice.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

Xernoxis

Jun 6, 2012
Akershus
Just got my case too. It looks really nice, too bad there aren't any slots for cards. I love the build quality though. Now I just need a phone to fit it in..

numskull

Oct 19, 2010
Not got the phone yet but i do have the s line gel case, and i have magnitic charging lead on its way. I will be getting the noise cancelling headphones and the srs btx300 speaker along with a £50 pound google play voucher. Im upgrading a contract but i believe the headphones are included as standard in the box (at least in the uk they are) and i think the speaker comes with pre orders of sim free model

sdfgsteve

Dec 24, 2013
23565364 12341234

Not got the phone yet but i do have the s line gel case, and i have magnitic charging lead on its way. I will be getting the noise cancelling headphones and the srs btx300 speaker along with a £50 pound google play voucher. Im upgrading a contract but i believe the headphones are included as standard in the box (at least in the uk they are) and i think the speaker comes with pre orders of sim free model

Does the s-line case have an opening for the magnetic charger? There have been discussion on that elsewhere on the forum, and I rather like the s-line cases.

numskull

Oct 19, 2010
Does the s-line case have an opening for the magnetic charger? There have been discussion on that elsewhere on the forum, and I rather like the s-line cases.

No just the one for the door, also unlike others no cutouts on the right hand side, power, camera buttons and sd door are covered

sdfgsteve

Dec 24, 2013
No just the one for the door, also unlike others no cutouts on the right hand side, power, camera buttons and sd door are covered

You're going to have fun taking it out each time ;)

I guess that the magnetic charging doesn't work for data? I tether my phone to my computer, it would be ideal if I didn't have to faff around with the usb port door every time.

kkkok8051

Singapore starhub bad.
Why bad? Because inside the box you only get as below:

Z2 device
Usb cable
Charger
What the fxxk earphone(no cancellation headphone)
And some Documents

That all, nothing. Pay the high price get the low spec!!!!!!!!!! Damd!!!!!

Sent for my Xperia Z2 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Attachments

• 1397613625330.jpg
    1397613625330.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 135

numskull

Oct 19, 2010
You're going to have fun taking it out each time ;)

I guess that the magnetic charging doesn't work for data? I tether my phone to my computer, it would be ideal if I didn't have to faff around with the usb port door every time.

tell me about it...... i plan on only ever opening them doors once to put sd card n whatnot in, then they staying shut. yeah ive read the magnetic bit only charges, shame, woulda been so much better if it could do data

stress40

I have the sony case and a 32gb sd card (san disk ultra) sitting on the computer desk laughing at me just now... and my S3 laughing at me even harder :laugh: cause I don't have a Z2 for my extras yet. Also getting the charging dock IF and WHEN my Z2 arrives lmao...