[BOOT ANIMATION] Android L 480x800

Search This thread

MalekoUK

Dec 1, 2009
UK
www.malekophotography.co.uk
It takes longer for my phone to boot up than it does for the animation to finish, so when it's done, it just loops the android text. With the original one-the one that was 625x380-the rotating circles would loop until my phone was done booting, and then the android text would appear
No idea. All I changed was the resolution. Will see if I can find anything though.

Reactions: TPD-21 and midas821

tys0n

It takes longer for my phone to boot up than it does for the animation to finish, so when it's done, it just loops the android text. With the original one-the one that was 625x380-the rotating circles would loop until my phone was done booting, and then the android text would appear

No idea. All I changed was the resolution. Will see if I can find anything though.
It works fine for me. Circles loop, then android with fading, then straight to pinlock.
I must say this is a really smooth and clean animation.

Reactions: MalekoUK

JoxeeM

Nov 21, 2009
It's working on my S3 mini with 4.4.4 (480x800) but in the top left corner I see a white line sometimes, must be some resolution problem.

Sent from my GT-i8190 using XDA Free mobile app

j8hnb

Jan 6, 2014

just flashed this boot animation on sg ace 2 its working but it just a siver green andriod text with white moving though it. When i opened it, it was showing the bootanimation in the video you posted... :/ ?

91Y0 90LLY

May 22, 2013
Helsinki
Boot Animation

Got this Boot animation by Installing Android L Theme for play store...Looks great better than cyanogenmod boot animation!!

summerchild

Sep 9, 2014
You can install this boot animation through boot box too

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts