1) normal
2) normal+menu unlock
3) normal+trackball unlock
4) music buttons
5) music buttons+menu unlock
6) music buttons+trackball unlock
7) restore HTC lock screen
8) get me out of here!

worked like a charm, i did it in terminal emulator on the phone. works great.

Thank you

cooljames2186

Jul 24, 2010
Baton Rouge, LA
I've experienced this with just about every ROM I've flashed (Ruby, Cyanogen, Virtuous, Redemption, Uncommon Sense, and with this one too). It's not a ROM issue and one app developer even added to the app description that the market was having issues. It also happened to me this morning so I just cancelled and immediately did an install and it worked.

This is true...that would be the usual procedure; however, that option is not presentable in this install loop.The button is not accessible, instead you are stuck with a button that says "Installing..." and is grey-ed out. Usually these can be cancelled and either re-installed via market or installed via astro manager (since the cache is in the download folder on the sd card) but unfortunately since I can't download or re-install any apps right now...those methods are useless. I would be able to install the back ups via app backups on sd card but there is no way to access the sd card with out a capable app... :(

brbdc

Mar 1, 2010
3.3.1 is working good for me. Lockscreens are nice. I like rotary with music.

I had a lockup on 3.3 last night overnight (phone was idle). Only thing I did before bed was tested out hibernate. I turned the phone back on and left it in clock mode. It was boot looping when I woke up.

ahensler05

Sep 15, 2010
MD
I'm thinkin its sync issues, but why does my phone need five minutes+ to sit after any kind of reboot? If I try to use it its literally so slow it just locks up. After five or ten min it runs fine till I reboot again. All this started after flashing 3.3 and kk bfs 5

Sent from my ADR6300

Longship

Aug 19, 2010
Phone Locking, Sluggish

Would an update to the ROM ever install automatically? The reason I'm asking is that I have been on 3.3 since it was released, everything has been working great. This morning on the way to work, still working well.

Then, I'm sitting at my desk and try to wake my phone and it is unresponsive. I pull the battery, reboot and everything "seems" fine. Then screen blanks and I can't wake the phone again. Sometimes after reboot it gets to the home screen, sometimes it gets hung on the lock screen. Other times it just hangs at randoms spots.

The reason I asked about the ROM auto-updating is that I didn't do anything different and now I'm having issues.

SR 3.3...Radio 2.15...Stock Kernal

ihtfp69

Feb 22, 2009
Would an update to the ROM ever install automatically? The reason I'm asking is that I have been on 3.3 since it was released, everything has been working great. This morning on the way to work, still working well.

Then, I'm sitting at my desk and try to wake my phone and it is unresponsive. I pull the battery, reboot and everything "seems" fine. Then screen blanks and I can't wake the phone again. Sometimes after reboot it gets to the home screen, sometimes it gets hung on the lock screen. Other times it just hangs at randoms spots.

The reason I asked about the ROM auto-updating is that I didn't do anything different and now I'm having issues.

SR 3.3...Radio 2.15...Stock Kernal

Never. Update to 3.3.1 using Rom manager.

Longship

Aug 19, 2010
Never. Update to 3.3.1 using Rom manager.

It locks @ the lock screen and I can't get it to load now. Tried Rom manager 2x and it hung, read the forum and saw a suggestion to reinstall Rom Manager. So I uninstalled it and now can't even get back to loading it. Do you think a reflash of 3.3 will help?

Now, I have somehow get 3.3 zip back on my SDcard if that is the next step. Can you mount the SDcard from recovery? Or will I need to manually pull the SDcard and move the file there, then reinsert for reflash.

Thanks for your help. Like I said earlier I have had zero issues with SR and have been using it for some time.

Teksu

Jun 9, 2010
you can mount your sd card in recovery

goto the mount partition menu, then select mount usb storage. when your done moving files you then need to select unmount usb storage.

alternatively you can also push the files with adb

Last edited:

beagle804

Aug 2, 2010
Elburn, IL
Try this, it is currently working for me:

settings->manage apps->all->gmail->clear data. Then reopen gmail from all programs, it should say waiting on sync. Give it a few minutes, then send test emails and see if it is working. So far, working good for me.

Gudy

I've tried this sequence on just about every Froyo rom I've tried with no luck. Just tried it on this rom and still no luck. I'm not even getting new emails from my secondary account to sync to the device. Everything comes through if I perform a manual refresh but that is the extent of it.

minickmd

Jul 2, 2008
Riverview, FL
Request

I have a request, if time should permit. I use the rotary lock screens, but am not a big fan of the arrows that show up when you go to unlock the screen or change the volume. On vanilla, I went into the framework-res.apk and changed the image files to remove the arrows. I could do that again with this ROM, however when there are updates to the ROM, it would overwrite my changes in some cases. Is there any chance of getting an option (either like the ones currently available or a MM patch) that is the rotary lock without the arrows? My guess is that there are others who do not like the arrows either. Just wanted to post a request, if there is time. It is obviously not a top priority issue as it is purely aesthetic. Other than that, this ROM seems very stable (with the 3.3.1 patch). Great work!!!

Longship

Aug 19, 2010
you can mount your sd card in recovery

goto the mount partition menu, then select mount usb storage. when your done moving files you then need to select unmount usb storage.

alternatively you can also push the files with adb

Thanks. I've moved 3.3 back to my SD. What will happen if I flash 3.3 again without wiping?

SynisterWolf

Retired Senior Moderator
Sep 4, 2010
Northern California
xdaforums.com
I have a request, if time should permit. I use the rotary lock screens, but am not a big fan of the arrows that show up when you go to unlock the screen or change the volume. On vanilla, I went into the framework-res.apk and changed the image files to remove the arrows. I could do that again with this ROM, however when there are updates to the ROM, it would overwrite my changes in some cases. Is there any chance of getting an option (either like the ones currently available or a MM patch) that is the rotary lock without the arrows? My guess is that there are others who do not like the arrows either. Just wanted to post a request, if there is time. It is obviously not a top priority issue as it is purely aesthetic. Other than that, this ROM seems very stable (with the 3.3.1 patch). Great work!!!

i had a MM file that removed the arrows but it did not work this time. Im sure someone will make a file soon to fix this.

REYES702

Aug 27, 2010

All I did was adb pull my frameworkwork-res.apk, extract it, went into res/drawable-hdpi/, found the images and used Photoshop to delete images and make them fully transparent. Saved files, replaced the extracted res folder in the original framework-res.apk, created an update-script and updated the framework-res.apk via CWM.

Works like a champ.

I would have liked to make the music buttons transparent too but I wasn't sure which file it was. If you know, please tell me. d:)

bobby janow

Jun 15, 2010
Download lock screen SP 1. Reboot -> error message every time.

E: Can't mount /dev/block/mmcblk0p2
File exists
E: Can't mount Cache:recovery/command

Help. Reboot hangs system, need to nandroid. Happened 4 times already.

Edit: Back again to 3.3.1. Just tried it again, same thing but this time I was able to reboot back into the system without a restore.

Last edited:

jtpstealth

May 29, 2010
Mesa, AZ
After installing the rom and after sp1 couldn't send mms. Ran rom mgr fix permissions and still no go. Any ideas?

Sent from my ADR6300 using XDA App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well, XDA, it was fun while it lasted! Thanks for the fish! All future development will take place on both Team BAMF Forums and RootzWiki.
    We thank all our fans for their continued support.

vbulletin4_logo.png

bamf.png
    Well, XDA, it was fun while it lasted! Thanks for the fish! All future development will take place on both Team BAMF Forums and RootzWiki.
    We thank all our fans for their continued support.

vbulletin4_logo.png

bamf.png
    Working on 4.1 today. No ETA.
    v4.2

Sorry everyone. XDA was acting funny last night so I couldn't update the OP all of the way. The links are there now.

I hope everyone enjoys this final edition of SkyRaider Sense for the Droid Incredible. I had a lot of fun making it. Unless there is some glaring bug that needs fixed, this is all she wrote. Check out my sig if you're wondering what I will be up to next.

FYI, that egg is still out there. Oh, and comment please.