List rom for locked bootloader/safestrap

Search This thread

prabu33

Apr 8, 2012
I try to share with you a new user droid razr hd stuck in the locked bootloader. Here I am using rom correct work on droid razr hd locked. some of the ROMs I've tested running well. (There may be a need to add here please, very grateful if any).

NOTE: I am using safestrap 3.12 install rom

example:

1. Droid Nexesque Rom HERE

2. BlurryHD Rom HERE

3. Eclips Rom HERE

4. FlayingJelly Rom HERE or HERE

5. White Window HD Rom HERE

6. PARAGON MAXXIMUS Rom HERE or HERE

7. RageHD Rom HERE

8. 86ed Rom HERE or HERE

Last edited:

brownrt

Dec 1, 2008
Washington, DC
I try to share with you a new user droid razr hd stuck in the locked bootloader. Here I am using rom correct work on droid razr hd locked. some of the ROMs I've tested running well. (There may be a need to add here please, very grateful if any).

example:

1. Droid Nexesque Rom

2. wWindow Rom

3. BlurryHD Rom

4. Eclips Rom

5. FlayingJelly Rom

6. White Window HD Rom

7. PARAGON MAXXIMUS Rom

8. RageHD Rom

What the Hell are the words you are saying? Are you trying to say that these roms are compatible with safestrap? If so, where are the links for these roms? I understand if English is not your first language, but this post is not coherent enough.

Reactions: JtotheEASUS

AceDaMack

Jul 22, 2013
Fredericksburg
Thank you for idea and list of roms but links will be really useful ;)

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Whats up, my brother gave me his razr maxx hd xt926 yesterday and he wants me to switch it to GSM so he can use ST. I promised him ill do more than that with your phone! well when I got on my computer I was seeing that you cant unlock or get root because he had the latest update, this is what h its running 9.30.1 XT926 4.1.2 build 9.8.1q-94-1 . luckily I got root using saferoot that's one problem down. now I would be glad if anybody could point me in the right direction for the next step I should take to be able to get roms and that cool stuff. the switching to GSM looks like no problems. I know I need a recovery to. should I install a recovery first or do the GSM thing first witch one is best to do first? I already have root and phone is still locked.

Reactions: JtotheEASUS

AceDaMack

Jul 22, 2013
Fredericksburg
Never mind the top post, that was a post I did in another thread awhile ago just copied and pasted it here. ok I finished all the steps, now all I need to know is what are good roms that I can install using safestrap recovery that wont mess with the at&t service I'm about to use. Thanks getting the hang of this:D

AceDaMack

Jul 22, 2013
Fredericksburg

prabu33

Apr 8, 2012
What the Hell are the words you are saying? Are you trying to say that these roms are compatible with safestrap? If so, where are the links for these roms? I understand if English is not your first language, but this post is not coherent enough.
Since the beginning I stuck with a locked boot loader, and this is some of the sample rom compatible test safestrap with me went very well. Sorry my English is bad

Thank you for the ideas, I will update with a link

Reactions: Zeljko1234

JtotheEASUS

Mar 8, 2014
help?

Whats up, my brother gave me his razr maxx hd xt926 yesterday and he wants me to switch it to GSM so he can use ST. I promised him ill do more than that with your phone! well when I got on my computer I was seeing that you cant unlock or get root because he had the latest update, this is what h its running 9.30.1 XT926 4.1.2 build 9.8.1q-94-1 . luckily I got root using saferoot that's one problem down. now I would be glad if anybody could point me in the right direction for the next step I should take to be able to get roms and that cool stuff. the switching to GSM looks like no problems. I know I need a recovery to. should I install a recovery first or do the GSM thing first witch one is best to do first? I already have root and phone is still locked.

i saw that you are having the same problems that i am having, did you figure out what to do??? please help if you can... im trying to get 4.4 in my phone (droid razr hd) and i am running 4.1.2 jelly bean...please point me in the right direction orSOMETHING? lol im dying here

prabu33

Apr 8, 2012
i saw that you are having the same problems that i am having, did you figure out what to do??? please help if you can... im trying to get 4.4 in my phone (droid razr hd) and i am running 4.1.2 jelly bean...please point me in the right direction orSOMETHING? lol im dying here

while there has not been ported to 4.4 for us to enjoy the locked bootloader. update patient there may be a bright spot for us to be unlocked and enjoy. be patient and enjoy the current rom.

Unknown1981

Dec 8, 2013
Islamabad
Hi all, can any one please help here, i flashed the Rage HD 2.6 rom with safestrap, later on i went back to stock, there is rage hd startup screen every time fone boots up, i flashed the fone with razr HD utility, 1.34, even still it shows up the rage hd boot screen, how to have motorola logo back, please, any help would be appriciated.

Zeljko1234

May 7, 2010
Stockholm
Do you mean bootanimation? If yes, just replace /system/media/bootanimation.zip with original one.

Sent from my Razr Maxx HD

Unknown1981

Dec 8, 2013
Islamabad
No not boot animation, i've done that, copied stock boot animation zip in system/media, but that didnt work. Its rage hd splash screen with lightening and blue color, immediately after power on, earlier it was moto M sign in red color.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

NOTE: I am using safestrap 3.12 install rom

example:

1. Droid Nexesque Rom HERE

2. BlurryHD Rom HERE

3. Eclips Rom HERE

4. FlayingJelly Rom HERE or HERE

5. White Window HD Rom HERE

6. PARAGON MAXXIMUS Rom HERE or HERE

7. RageHD Rom HERE

8. 86ed Rom HERE or HERE

example:

1. Droid Nexesque Rom

2. wWindow Rom

3. BlurryHD Rom

4. Eclips Rom

5. FlayingJelly Rom

6. White Window HD Rom

7. PARAGON MAXXIMUS Rom

8. RageHD Rom

Since the beginning I stuck with a locked boot loader, and this is some of the sample rom compatible test safestrap with me went very well. Sorry my English is bad

Thank you for the ideas, I will update with a link