[Q] Google Now swipe up shortcut not working in 15.4.A.1.9

Search This thread

dekiftw

Feb 4, 2013
The shortcut to Google Now, where you swipe up from the nav bar for me stopped working as soon as I had a call after a reboot in 15.4.A.0.23. I couldn't wait for the 15.4.A.1.9 update, hoping it would fix the problem, but it's still there.

Anyone else has this problem?

Last edited:

dvm84

Jun 16, 2014
The shortcut to Google Now, where you swipe up from the nav bar for me stopped working as soon as I had a call after a reboot in 15.4.A.0.23. I couldn't wait for the 15.4.A.1.9 update, hoping it would fix the problem, but it's still there.

That usually happens when you don't have Google Search (Now) Installed from Playstore. If it is installed and still the navbar shortcut is not working just clean app data and cache of Google Search (Now) and reboot. I guess that should fix the problem :)

Reactions: 2point

dekiftw

Feb 4, 2013
That usually happens when you don't have Google Search (Now) Installed from Playstore. If it is installed and still the navbar shortcut is not working just clean app data and cache of Google Search (Now) and reboot. I guess that should fix the problem :)
But it came installed with the update, I didn't manually install it or anything. And I have tried deleting the app cache and data. Nothing worked. And it's really getting on my nerves, because it's a really handy shortcut and I search from my phone fairly often. Thanks for the reply, anyway :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.