[Q] ZTE Warp CWM recovery flash

Search This thread
D

Deleted member 5289450

Hi!
This is my first post so please be patient and tolerant if i dont use the right place to put this thread, use wrong terminology, or if simply my question is to stupid....
My problem is the following:
I was searching for a way to flash cwm recovery over my twrp and instead of using the one for my Skyrocket i flashed one for the ZTE Warp... (I later found the right zip file here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1773659)
The phone is still working but it takes a very long time to load when i turn it on and it crashes all the time.... Without knowing what the problem was I flashed the correct cwm recovery for Skyrocket thinking it would solve the issue, but it didnt...
I have tried wiping (factory reset), restoring from previous backups and flashing the cwm over but nothing seems to work...
Please help me solve this problem!

Im running on CM10 stable version.
Thank you very much

jd1639

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Sep 21, 2012
Minnesota
I would flash a stock rom with Odin and hope that clears everything up. And then start over with the correct custom recovery. You've found the right guides by vincom to do that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda app-developers app

D

Deleted member 5289450

I would flash a stock rom with Odin and hope that clears everything up. And then start over with the correct custom recovery. You've found the right guides by vincom to do that.

Ok thanks ill try that and tell you how it went

D

Deleted member 5289450

It works

It wooooooooooooooooooooorked!!!! :good:
My phone came back from the dead and I am soooooo happy!!!
Here is what I did:
Flashed Gingerbread Stock Firmaware with Odin. After it was successfully flashed the phone rebooted on its own. The att "rethink possible" logo appeared and after a while it went away but the same animation with the same logo loaded itself again... this happen millions of times (for about an hour) and it never loaded the OS. When I tried to turn it off it wouldnt let me but finally made it somehow... then I manually entered stock recovery mode made a factory reset and cahe partition wipe as well, rebooted the phone and it worked!

I am really happy!!! thank you all for helping me out! :D

jd1639

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Sep 21, 2012
Minnesota
The boot loop is typical if you don't do the factory reset. That's what got you through the boot loop. Glad everything is working.

xcrazydx

Feb 3, 2012
It wooooooooooooooooooooorked!!!! :good:
My phone came back from the dead and I am soooooo happy!!!
Here is what I did:
Flashed Gingerbread Stock Firmaware with Odin. After it was successfully flashed the phone rebooted on its own. The att "rethink possible" logo appeared and after a while it went away but the same animation with the same logo loaded itself again... this happen millions of times (for about an hour) and it never loaded the OS. When I tried to turn it off it wouldnt let me but finally made it somehow... then I manually entered stock recovery mode made a factory reset and cahe partition wipe as well, rebooted the phone and it worked!

I am really happy!!! thank you all for helping me out! :D

All you need to do is factory reset. Lmao.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

sb43

Oct 12, 2012
Hi!
This is my first post so please be patient and tolerant if i dont use the right place to put this thread, use wrong terminology, or if simply my question is to stupid....
My problem is the following:
I was searching for a way to flash cwm recovery over my twrp and instead of using the one for my Skyrocket i flashed one for the ZTE Warp... (I later found the right zip file here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1773659)
The phone is still working but it takes a very long time to load when i turn it on and it crashes all the time.... Without knowing what the problem was I flashed the correct cwm recovery for Skyrocket thinking it would solve the issue, but it didnt...
I have tried wiping (factory reset), restoring from previous backups and flashing the cwm over but nothing seems to work...
Please help me solve this problem!

Im running on CM10 stable version.
Thank you very much

Where did you find a STABLE VERSION of CM10, could you send me that zip??

kangenlionel

Feb 3, 2014
flash mygalaxy s2 i727 cell phone

I change the lcd and the mother board and i flash my samsung galaxy s2 i727.The problem when you turn it on the samsung word comes up and go into dark and don't show nothing after that? what can i do to resolved that problem help.....

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

I have change my lcd and the mother board out because the lcd was broken and got wet. When i fix it i flash it and theonly thing it do is the samsung word come up but go blank. the main screen is not showing or the the symbols the screen is in a sleeping mode and not showing anything?.How can i resolve that situation please help.....

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 PM ----------

I change the lcd and the mother board and it got wet. I flash my samsung galaxy s2 i727.The problem when you turn it on the samsung word comes up and go into dark and don't show nothing after that? what can i do to resolved that problem help.....

xcrazydx

Feb 3, 2012
So which is it? It's wet now or what?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

kangenlionel

Feb 3, 2014
flash mygalaxy s2 i727 cell phone

So which is it? It's wet now or what?

I replace the lcd and the mother board. It is not coming up period just show the samsung logo and go into death mood......

---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 PM ----------

I replace the lcd and the mother board. It is not coming up period just show the samsung logo and go into death mood......
And i also flash the phone too....

xcrazydx

Feb 3, 2012

---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 PM ----------

And i also flash the phone too....

What is death mood?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

The boot loop is typical if you don't do the factory reset. That's what got you through the boot loop. Glad everything is working.