[ROM][KK][4.4.4][LINARO/SABERMOD] SlimKat [WEEKLY BUILDS][9.0][FINAL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

ggow

Recognized Developer
Feb 28, 2014
weekly 8.12.1 is up.

(infected server is up and running & still AD-FREE)

regards.

I installed this with Slim_mini_gapps.4.4.4.build.8.x-282 and I'm getting "google play services error"
I have tried installing as an upgrade to slimkat 8.2 and from full wipe including internal /sdcard

The last version of the ROM that I dont get this error on is 8.2.

Does anyone else have this problem or know how to resolve it?

Ghost ic0n

Oct 17, 2012
Houston
ghostic0n.deviantart.com
I installed this with Slim_mini_gapps.4.4.4.build.8.x-282 and I'm getting "google play services error"
I have tried installing as an upgrade to slimkat 8.2 and from full wipe including internal /sdcard

The last version of the ROM that I dont get this error on is 8.2.

Does anyone else have this problem or know how to resolve it?

I had this problem as well with the latest version. What I did was uninstall Google Play Store, reboot into recovery, wipe cache/dalvik, flash slim mini gapps, wipe cache/dalvik, reboot device, install THIS APK of Google Play Services, and all was good again. DO NOT start Play Store before installing the Play Services apk; you'll get weird errors if you do so.

Reactions: ggow

ggow

Recognized Developer
Feb 28, 2014
I had this problem as well with the latest version. What I did was uninstall Google Play Store, reboot into recovery, wipe cache/dalvik, flash slim mini gapps, wipe cache/dalvik, reboot device, install THIS APK of Google Play Services, and all was good again. DO NOT start Play Store before installing the Play Services apk; you'll get weird errors if you do so.

That fixed the problem, thank you very much.

Ghost ic0n

Oct 17, 2012
Houston
ghostic0n.deviantart.com
final 9.0 is up.

this will be my last slimrom kitkat build.

its been a pleasure, gents.. :)

Thank you for all your hard work. It's been a pleasure being a loyal user of only your SlimKat builds.
Can't wait to see you dishing out Yuga's SlimPop builds, mate!

Hats off to infected_, the developer of the only variation of SlimKat that I have been using for months now. :cowboy:

Reactions: deepongi

Bread123

Aug 26, 2013
Infected big thanks for excelent work i have question it is possible to build alpha build of slimlp? Olivier make one build but it is without ril fix so

Ghost ic0n

Oct 17, 2012
Houston
ghostic0n.deviantart.com
Infected big thanks for excelent work i have question it is possible to build alpha build of slimlp? Olivier make one build but it is without ril fix so

Not too sure, but I believe infected_ only creates builds for officially released ROMs., or supposedly fully functional ones at the least. The SlimPop builds by Olivier have an obvious flaw (which you mentioned yourself), so I highly doubt infected_ will start work on anything Slim related just yet. Also, Olivier mentioned himself on the original Slim Yuga thread that the builds he uploads himself are absolutely not meant for everyday use by the public. So, there's another impediment for infected_'s work on SlimPop. :)

Reactions: Bread123

Bread123

Aug 26, 2013
Yep thanks for reaction then i wait for officialy build :) you saw new bootlogo on slimlp? Its best bootlogo in my option :) :D i think slimlp will be awesome rom :)

Ghost ic0n

Oct 17, 2012
Houston
ghostic0n.deviantart.com
Yep thanks for reaction then i wait for officialy build :) you saw new bootlogo on slimlp? Its best bootlogo in my option :) :D i think slimlp will be awesome rom :)

Yeah, I saw the new boot logo when my brother flashed his Kindle with an alpha build of SlimPop. It looks nice indeed. Their new wallpaper is also nice. All in all, I can't wait for Slim to release official beta builds for the Yuga. That way, infected_ will have a solid source to work his magic on. ;)

depulle87

Nov 25, 2010
Thanks for awesome ROM

I have been away for a few years but modding phones is stil awesome, thanks for this ROM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    YUGA/C6603" SLIMKAT LINARO/SABERMOD WEEKLY BUILDS

FINAL 9.0 is up.

DOWNLOAD
    (infected server)

(md5sum included with all builds)

kernel code compiled with sabermod arm-eabi-4.9.3 20141220 toolchain
    rom code compiled with with sabermod arm-linux-androideabi-4.8.5 20141220 toolchain (self-compiled)

-O3 optimizations
    strict-aliasing rules
    memory optimizations
    custom performance flags
    +30 cherry-picks used

(buildbot: intel core i7 3770k@4.7Ghz, asus p8z77-v, 16gb corsair vengeance pro 2133mhz cl11, gtx 970, 2x samsung 128gb ssd 840 pro raid 0 array,
    4x western wigital wd3200aaks raid 10 array, samsung f1 1tb, seagate 2tb, silverstone olympia 1000w psu, antec 1200 high-tower)
    (wc setup: swiftech apogee xt cpu-block, black-ice gtx-lite 240 radiator, 2x noiseblocker eloop b12-3 1900rpm fans, swiftech mcp355 water-pump, danger den 5.25" reservoir bay)

(Linux Mint 17.1 "Rebecca" x64 3.13.0-37)

Disclaimer:

These builds are freshly compiled/synced from SlimRoms open-source code:

https://github.com/SlimRoms

latest sabermod arm-eabi-4.9.3 used to compile the kernel code & sabermod arm-linux-androideabi-4.8.5 toolchains to compile ROM code

Special Thanks

SlimRoms Dev Team​

XDA:DevDB Information
    Yuga/C6603 Linaro/Sabermod SlimKat Builds, ROM for the Sony Xperia Z

Contributors
    infected_
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Latest CMW or TWRP recovery
    Based On: SlimRoms

Version Information

Created 2014-05-11
    Last Updated 2014-09-24
    final 9.0 is up.

this will be my last slimrom kitkat build.

its been a pleasure, gents.. :)
    Development of SlimRoms for yuga as been resumed

You could credit me for the actual bringup though...
    ukxWSWZ.png

Development of SlimRoms for yuga as been resumed. so i re-opened the thread and...

weekly 8.1 is up!

kernel code = linaro arm-eabi-4.9.2 201409
    rom code = sabermod arm-linux-androideabi-4.8.4 201409

enjoy the smoothness :)

regards.
    weekly 8.16 is up.