[Q] Other alternative headphones for WT19i

Search This thread

heerarana

Oct 18, 2013
Kathmandu
It has been 2 yrs and my WT19i aka Live with Walkman phone still running in good condition. the phone is amazing and too LOUD.
I know may of them are using this phone till to date and experimenting with NEW ROM. Can any one please list out some
other supported Headset models for this device which supports CTIA standard !!!

Thanks in Adv !!! :good:

SyeDDyeS

Apr 12, 2014
Depends on your music choice and budget

I agree that the WT19i was a legend for audiophiles, I had one till I shattered the screen. I loved flaunting it with the music lights on!!! :D

I would suggest you to go in for branded 3.5 mm earphones that are close to the following specs (that's what I look for when buying):-

Frequency Response ~ 5 -25,000Hz (Greater the range, richer the music)

Power Handling Capacity ~ 100mW (Pretty much the standard on almost all premium earphones)

Sensitivity ~ 112 dB/mW (lesser the better)

Drivers * Hybrid Balanced/Fixed (Balanced Armature are great if your pockets are deep :fingers-crossed:)

The trick here though is squeezing the value for your money! I use a MDR-XB70AP which is great overall, with deep bass and balanced mids-highs.

Here is a list of earphones I have used, personally I found them all awesome (until I tried better ones):D...

Sony XBA-H1 (My next one in fact)
Sony MDR-XB70AP (My current ones, if you love bass this one is WICKED)
SENNHEISER CX500 (Great looking and superb comfort for casual listening or while going to bed)
Sony MDR EX220LP (It never fails to amaze me with the rich trebles and the price I paid was low as hell)

Hope this helped you bro!!! Psssst :silly: The screen shatters quite easily on our WT19is so dont drop the baby :p

alwynjoshy

May 28, 2014
Chicago
confused btwn MDR xb90 or xb70ap ., pls help

Did u tried xb90 .its driver has 16mm .so I think it will perform bttr than xb70ap I think . what is ur opinion

I agree that the WT19i was a legend for audiophiles, I had one till I shattered the screen. I loved flaunting it with the music lights on!!! :D

I would suggest you to go in for branded 3.5 mm earphones that are close to the following specs (that's what I look for when buying):-

Frequency Response ~ 5 -25,000Hz (Greater the range, richer the music)

Power Handling Capacity ~ 100mW (Pretty much the standard on almost all premium earphones)

Sensitivity ~ 112 dB/mW (lesser the better)

Drivers * Hybrid Balanced/Fixed (Balanced Armature are great if your pockets are deep :fingers-crossed:)

The trick here though is squeezing the value for your money! I use a MDR-XB70AP which is great overall, with deep bass and balanced mids-highs.

Here is a list of earphones I have used, personally I found them all awesome (until I tried better ones):D...

Sony XBA-H1 (My next one in fact)
Sony MDR-XB70AP (My current ones, if you love bass this one is WICKED)
SENNHEISER CX500 (Great looking and superb comfort for casual listening or while going to bed)
Sony MDR EX220LP (It never fails to amaze me with the rich trebles and the price I paid was low as hell)

Hope this helped you bro!!! Psssst :silly: The screen shatters quite easily on our WT19is so dont drop the baby :p