[Q] How to get stock big M splash screen?

Search This thread

poppers162

Nov 4, 2012
I recently tried to use the deadcalm rom on my razr m, but I had an error 7 or something like that, but it still installed the custom splash screen. I wiped the system and deleted the rom slot but it shows up on my stock rom slot as well. Anyone have any advice? It's not affecting anything. I just want to know how. Locked BL by the way

Sent from my XT907 using xda app-developers app

aviwdoowks

Sep 18, 2012
I recently tried to use the deadcalm rom on my razr m, but I had an error 7 or something like that, but it still installed the custom splash screen. I wiped the system and deleted the rom slot but it shows up on my stock rom slot as well. Anyone have any advice? It's not affecting anything. I just want to know how. Locked BL by the way

Try this 1st

http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2188695&d=1376499732

poppers162

Nov 4, 2012
I'm referring to the splash screen. Instead of the Motorola sign when I turn it on, it's a skull with a blue and red background. My bootlogo is something else

aviwdoowks

Sep 18, 2012

I'm referring to the splash screen. Instead of the Motorola sign when I turn it on, it's a skull with a blue and red background. My bootlogo is something else

That is the thrd!

Here is the dst version
Goes in system/media
Unzip it once to get boot....zip.

Attachments

• bootanimation.zip.zip
    748.7 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:

poppers162

Nov 4, 2012
Ah, another question, after I installed rage rom, it booted up fine, until I finished the setup. I had no soft keys or a notification bar. The rom was made for the razr m and I followed the instructions. Is there something else I must flash?

aviwdoowks

Sep 18, 2012
Ah, another question, after I installed rage rom, it booted up fine, until I finished the setup. I had no soft keys or a notification bar. The rom was made for the razr m and I followed the instructions. Is there something else I must flash?

If you go to their mods from the op & goes to another site - there is a restore.flash.

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

You could just install Xposed & GravityBox it will fix your navi bar however you want. Google it w/ "xda".

poppers162

Nov 4, 2012
If you go to their mods from the op & goes to another site - there is a restore.flash.

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

You could just install Xposed & GravityBox it will fix your navi bar however you want. Google it w/ "xda".

I found out what I did. Me being an idiot, I installed the rom for unlocked bootloaders and not the one for safestrap. Haha wow