Different launchers ?

Search This thread

groovemetal81

Oct 3, 2013
Flint
OnePlus 9 Pro
I love nova I have used it on every rom AOSP or TW. When u buy Prime it opens great features like transparent status and nav bars plus the dock features are cool too and it is so smooth next launcher lags and eats memory and battery in my experience. .good luck

Sent from my SM-N900V using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Attachments

• 1403187272506.jpg
    1403187272506.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 325
I have used all of these launchers and can agree that it is user preference. I have been playing with the new Go launcher 5.x and have to say they did a good job of integrating some of the Next launcher settings. I am glad to see they got a away from the childish cartoon look and added functions. So for now I'll stay with it. Bash away if you like I can take it.

Sheradrax

Aug 9, 2010
OnePlus 8T
I have been using APEX Pro for about as long as it's been out. I've tried all the other launchers and still do when new ones are released. I always go back. Another favorite of mine is Themer. Lots of custom looks all for free.

wuestsider

May 11, 2010
Rancho Cordova, CA
I also, have used and is still using Apex pro. I've tried all the home launchers mentioned on this thread, but yet none seem the have what Apex has.

WUESTSIDER X !
Sent from my Galaxy Note III.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Nova launcher does not lag a single bit and is actually smoother Than stock.... And just looking at my home screen it looks completely different than stock TW
    by9e6y3e.jpg
    Haven't used stock in probably 2 years. Nova has features not found anywhere in Stock launcher.

Dock as overlay, widget resizing (AND overlapping), app drawer customization, icon resizing, multiple/scrollable dock rows.....resize page grids...

The list is exhaustive. It's not really even comparable to stock.

Sent From The Darkside of My N3
    I enjoy the google experience launcher. It's free and paired with the xposed GEL settings it's comparable to all other paid launchers. I recommend checking them out.

vydedaju.jpg

uqytejug.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
    SSLauncher The Original is the best of all worlds has everything the others have plus more with no lag its cost a lil in the play store but works amazing the customizations are endless