[TOOL] Easy Temp Root

Search This thread

crackeyes

Feb 1, 2009
knoxville
With the news from Cayniarb about using ieftm zergrush, I thought I would trow together a script to temp root your device. It will isntall superuser and busybox and should work on all Amazes. I have used this on mine and it works great.

To use have to have the drivers installed. and usb debugging turned on

Download, extract, go into the ZergTemp folder and run the ZergRushTempRoot.bat and wait

Hope this helps a few of you

Removing untill further testing can be done

Last edited:
Reactions: s1lenz and hiazn

hiazn

Jan 20, 2008
honolulu
With the news from Cayniarb about using ieftm zergrush, I thought I would trow together a script to temp root your device. It will isntall superuser and busybox and should work on all Amazes. I have used this on mine and it works great.

To use have to have the drivers installed.

Download, extract, go into the ZergTemp folder and run the ZergRushTempRoot.bat and wait

Thanks for the effort Crack, ran the batch file; it looked like all went well. But, my phone (i.e. superuser/busybox) still tells me it can't find root access... any ideas?

senkulpa

Aug 20, 2009

To use have to have the drivers installed.

Why's it RARed? Hard to extract via phone!

Enzopreme

Aug 5, 2011
Medford
anything else to go along with this?? usb debugging charge only or disk drive mode?? fastboot on or off??

crackeyes

Feb 1, 2009
knoxville
I removed due to some people saying the zergrush method was bricking their phones. After I used it on My phone I had to do an FDR for it to work again otherwise it was a boot loop. When I pushed this out I never rebooted. SO until we get a reliable way to root I will upload to the to my dropbox once I can get to it.

Reactions: hiazn

Enzopreme

Aug 5, 2011
Medford
I removed due to some people saying the zergrush method was bricking their phones. After I used it on My phone I had to do an FDR for it to work again otherwise it was a boot loop. When I pushed this out I never rebooted. SO until we get a reliable way to root I will upload to the to my dropbox once I can get to it.

cool... thanks bro appreciate it....

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

first time i did it i was fine as well.... but then it said i didnt have root, so i ran it again, and bam bootloop..... but a battery pull fixed it for me.

hiazn

Jan 20, 2008
honolulu
cool... thanks bro appreciate it....

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

first time i did it i was fine as well.... but then it said i didnt have root, so i ran it again, and bam bootloop..... but a battery pull fixed it for me.

Interesting, I ran it a couple of times and no problems, just no root. :eek: I guess I got lucky.,..

crackeyes

Feb 1, 2009
knoxville
side note When i ran it and ran root checker it never found my root path but busybox worked just fine. We may just have to wait till we get a permaroot once we do I have a ROM that has wifi calling in it that i need testing but cant since there is no recovery

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

To use have to have the drivers installed. and usb debugging turned on

Removing untill further testing can be done
    Thanks for the effort Crack, ran the batch file; it looked like all went well. But, my phone (i.e. superuser/busybox) still tells me it can't find root access... any ideas?

Let me look into it might been the wrong folder lol

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using XDA App