Extended battery

Search This thread

d3afff

Mar 11, 2011
Tashkent
Bought ProdiCell 1900mAH, fits as stock (no need any additional back-cover). Costs about 15$. Heavier than stock battery. Testing 3 already for 3 days. Lasts longer approx ~20-30%. Useful thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: minks2903

sgnao

Sep 9, 2010
Rivergaro (PC)
plus.google.com
Bought ProdiCell 1900mAH, fits as stock (no need any additional back-cover). Costs about 15$. Heavier than stock battery. Testing 3 already for 3 days. Lasts longer approx ~20-30%. Useful thing.

Really sorry but I live in Italy and the product from Amazon can't be shipped to my country. Really really sad :( if someone can help, i will be really pleased.

Sgnao

Sent from my LG-P920h using XDA

d3afff

Mar 11, 2011
Tashkent
Reporting about ProdiCell 1900MAh battery. Testing about week, surprisingly, phone lives longer for about 20-25% 0f time while active use. Using stock V21D, after night in stand by mode it still has ~95%, while been charged to 98. After watching 2D cinema for about an hour and 40 minutes, I still have 70-75%, think this is good result, no battery issue in general for me now.

---------- Post added at 06:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 AM ----------

Really sorry but I live in Italy and the product from Amazon can't be shipped to my country. Really really sad :( if someone can help, i will be really pleased.

Sgnao

Find third-party sides, I also bought not directly through amazon. Find people in USA, who can buy it and send it to you.:)

Reactions: sgnao

sgnao

Sep 9, 2010
Rivergaro (PC)
plus.google.com
Reporting about ProdiCell 1900MAh battery. Testing about week, surprisingly, phone lives longer for about 20-25% 0f time while active use. Using stock V21D, after night in stand by mode it still has ~95%, while been charged to 98. After watching 2D cinema for about an hour and 40 minutes, I still have 70-75%, think this is good result, no battery issue in general for me now.

---------- Post added at 06:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 AM ----------

Find third-party sides, I also bought not directly through amazon. Find people in USA, who can buy it and send it to you.:)

Thank you very much :)
Now I have to find someone who lives in Usa. Any volunteers? :D Any way, I will searching someone!

Sgnao

Sent from my LG-P920 using XDA

oyanezg

Mar 27, 2011
Mexico
Asus ROG Phone 6 / 6 Pro

I bought a prodicell about 2 months ago now it is death tried with external charger all nite and nothing it sucks it lasted half the time than original battery.

Sent from my LG-GT540 using xda premium

antoniod4g0

Feb 3, 2012
my English is bad as it is translated with google translator, however, said if there is any other better battery than the original, not to enlarge the cover
What do you mean with "any other battery in our cell"? And with "other people sending me"?

Sgnao

Sent from my LG-P920 using XDA

Blu3Shark

May 7, 2011
Constantza
ecell GOLD 1930MAH FL-53HN

And what about this type of battery -ecell GOLD 1930MAH FL-53HN? Does anyone have tried it? I really need one more battery but without big back cover. Can anyone post links from ebay europe? Thanks for future answers! Have a nice day!

sandulea

Jan 16, 2011
Bucharest
I looked at the double capacity batteries with back cover, but I saw too many problems for the equivalent of a single extra charge (can't use cases, fast decline of battery life, bigger and heavier phone).This is my choice on extended batteries for our device: Momax iPower Pro

IMG418.jpg

8000mAh, ability to charge 2 devices simultaneously, wide range of compatible devices. The mirror part of the battery is the same size as the phone itself, the weight is lower than the phone + leather flipcase, the thickness is the same as the phone + flipcase. In other words, it's the same as carrying another phone around, lets you use any case you want, but it gives you 5 extra full charges. Not bad for less than 100$ new.

When it comes to urban needs I get by with the original battery for up to 3 days, so I got this one for bike touring expeditions, when I may have to survive a whole month without plugging into a socket. Further down the road I'll get a solar panel as well, then the phone will fulfill my dream of not having to attach itself to a wall socket ever again.

Blu3Shark

May 7, 2011
Constantza
Interesting device, sandulea! It has also an solar panel? But, I think a backup battery is more suitable for my needs. Can anyone recommend a good one?

ronstew

Jul 13, 2012
Downside for cycling

For long distance cycling, there is a real disadvantage to the Momax iPowerPro. You cannot charge the iPower while it powers your phone. If you want to power a phone from a dynamo with this device between the dynamo and the phone, you are out of luck.

I know because I bought one today, and have tried it. It should last me 200 km with all my bells and whistles (gps, endomondo, fm radio, heart-rate monitor) running, and maybe twice that, but no more.

Motorola makes a similar device (P893) with less capacity that apparently can charge while being charged. Again, this is of benefit if you are running your phone off a dynamo.

mundivalur

May 17, 2012
I have the Gold 2500 and no better then original, then i bought this on ebay 5.99pounds Extended Commercial 3500mah Battery + Back Case for LG Optimus 3D P920 Thrill 4G
Excellent :good:

ericwww

Jul 27, 2008
I am thinking of buying an Optimus 3D , to replace my Galaxy S1
However I can hardly find any extended battery for Optimus 3D in Hong Kong

schubeir

Apr 30, 2011
Mumbai
search Ebay for 3500mah battery LG P920. u will find prices ranging from $7 to $160.

I am ordering a $7 battery for the thicker back cover only and then try to use two original LG P920 batteries with their terminals soldered in Parallel.

I should have better battery life (nearly twice) charging time will double, but i wont have to worry about the back cover!!!

hope this works!!

schubeir

schubeir

Apr 30, 2011
Mumbai
Apparently I can't post a link. I bought a 3500mha battery on eBay. Lasts twice as long from limited testing and the cover fits perfectly. Only $10 so pretty happy. Maybe I can PM or email the link if anyone is interested. I would not waste your cash on one on the expensive brands. They are more than likely all made in the same Chinese factory.

Sent from my LG-P920 using XDA App

please post the link or PM me please!!!!

schubeir

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ... is already being worked on and is expected to become available in about 2 months, replied a representative of Mugen to my inquiry.

They shared no further details - I would guess about double-triple capacity than standard battery + enlarged back cover.
    do u like then your phone is bigger with 3500mah?

but yes, original battery crap;/ i want that i could play games all day without recharge, for example.

Sgnao

please post the link or PM me please!!!!

schubeir

http://m.dealextreme.com/p/replacem...r-for-lg-p920-optimus-3d-p925-thrill-4g-92182

Sent from my LG-P920 using xda app-developers app