[APP]S-Voice

Search This thread

@rchit

Nov 7, 2013
THANE
Ready for a Samsung Galaxy S4 system dump and a chance to play with all of the goodies it contains? The folks over at SamMobile received one and have already begun pulling out apps for you to install. First up is the newest version of S Voice, the Siri-like voice actions application that was first introduced with the Galaxy S3. It’s still powered by Nuance’s Vlingo, so it’s certainly no Google Voice Search. But hey, if you like talking to your phone and found older versions of S Voice to be of use, feel free to give this new one a shot.

You’ll be able to voice dial, create memos, schedule appointments and tasks, set alarms or timers, ask “what the weather is like,” and find local listings to the best restaurants. From what I can tell, nothing has really changed, other than the S Voice icon. Pro S Voice users, feel free to tell me what I’m missing.

Download Link

Once it finishes downloading, install as you would any sideloaded app. If you are installing on a Galaxy Star, it should install

T3snake

Dec 27, 2013
Vadodara
Ready for a Samsung Galaxy S4 system dump and a chance to play with all of the goodies it contains? The folks over at SamMobile received one and have already begun pulling out apps for you to install. First up is the newest version of S Voice, the Siri-like voice actions application that was first introduced with the Galaxy S3. It’s still powered by Nuance’s Vlingo, so it’s certainly no Google Voice Search. But hey, if you like talking to your phone and found older versions of S Voice to be of use, feel free to give this new one a shot.

You’ll be able to voice dial, create memos, schedule appointments and tasks, set alarms or timers, ask “what the weather is like,” and find local listings to the best restaurants. From what I can tell, nothing has really changed, other than the S Voice icon. Pro S Voice users, feel free to tell me what I’m missing.

Download Link

Once it finishes downloading, install as you would any sideloaded app. If you are installing on a Galaxy Star, it should install

That is the ported app right?
Misbehaved on my star...
And It converts normal speech into the most awkward sentences
I think google now is the best (for the speech part)

@rchit

Nov 7, 2013
THANE
That is the ported app right?
Misbehaved on my star...
And It converts normal speech into the most awkward sentences
I think google now is the best (for the speech part)

it worked perfectly on my phone
but ya i agree
google now is the best:good::good:
bu this is for the galaxy s series lovers:laugh: