[RECOVERY]ClockworkMod Recovery v6.0.4.7

Search This thread

mbwambo

Feb 28, 2014
Mwanza
heloo ,,,,,, i have a problem with my htc desire816 dual sim, after installng custom recovery fail to work and my phone wrote tampered above unlocked line and fail to show custom recovery help plz.............

jaysoblitzed

Sep 29, 2012
Port Saint Lucie

mv0hra

Aug 6, 2005
https://www.dropbox.com/s/7nn4a5xzx2pw7as/CWM_Recovery_en.exe?dl=1
This includes the new 6.0.5.1 ClockworkMod made by Grarak and put into a one click .exe for those not adb saavy.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gxv00umsxypfzq8/Stock Recovery for HTC 816 VM.exe?dl=1
Here is the stock recovery from the forums put into the same type of one click .exe!

Run either of these when plugged into the PC and in fastboot mode in the bootloader!

Thank you for this, the one posted by Kinghunkie does not work for me, but this one is perfect.

Reactions: jaysoblitzed

kanchanray

Aug 22, 2012
Gurgaon
Modem/radio

Is there a modem/radio for HC 816 that is flashable via CWM? If yes - where can i get the indian dual SIM version?
Also - switching back to the stock ROM via CWM - does that re-flash all radio/modem etc. or just the OS?
Many Thanks,

monsieur_beau19

Jun 30, 2014
Illinois
Thanks

Thank you so much OP. I had been compiling a public folder on my Google Drive that has most of the HTC Desire 816 roms, Stock backup roms, APN fixes, Root zips and recoveries, and I simply needed the stock recovery just in case someone needed to revert to stock in case we receive an ota Update from HTC. Thanks again:):D

Reactions: luisitox22

tunjicool

May 21, 2012
Ilorin
When turning device completely off and flugin your power adaptor my device will reboot directly into CWR.

Does anybody have similar problems?
hboot 3.18, s-on, radio 1.13.3230.16.05

i have similar issue when i flashed cwm touch version on my htc sensation.
i enabled fastboot on the device and it solved the issue.
let me know if this works for you too.

Reactions: D855Lover

luisitox22

Fast write recovery script

Method of use:
1.Download CWM_Recovery_en.exe&CWM_Recovery_cn.exe
2.Boot into HBOOT then Fastboot
3.Run downloaded .exe program
4.Wait to write to complete!

Downloads:

English language - Mirror (CWM_Recovery_en.exe)
Chinese language - Mirror (CWM_Recovery_cn.exe)
Stock recovery - Mirror

Hello, Thank you for the post. I have a HTC 816w UNICOM and this is not working :( using android 4.4.2 no update option in ABOUT MENU.

When i try to install this, it just boots back to hboot and no recovery. Please help thanks!

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

Thank you so much OP. I had been compiling a public folder on my Google Drive that has most of the HTC Desire 816 roms, Stock backup roms, APN fixes, Root zips and recoveries, and I simply needed the stock recovery just in case someone needed to revert to stock in case we receive an ota Update from HTC. Thanks again:):D

GReat idea. Did you every get arounfd to doing this? I am looking for a twrp for 816w unicom.

thanks!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [RECOVERY][03-28-2014]ClockworkMod v6.0.4.7[China Unicom]
    clockworkmod-recovery-now-available-for-the-samsung-galaxy-nexus_gleos_0.jpg

Installation:

1.Unlock bootloader at http://www.htcdev.com/bootloader/(Model selection: HTC one)
    2.Make sure fastboot is unchecked in power options and turn phone completely off
    3.Boot into HBOOT then Fastboot
    4.Perform command: fastboot flash recovery recovery_en.img or the recovery.img file name
    5.Boot into HBOOT and select recovery

Downloads:

English language - Mirror (recovery_en.img)
    Chinese language - Mirror (recovery_cn.img)
    Stock recovery - Mirror (recovery_Stock.img)

Warning:Test machine is China unicom version
    No The European version of HTC Desire 816, if have the European version users can test the feedback!

XDA:DevDB Information
    [RECOVERY]ClockworkMod Recovery v6.0.4.7, a Tool/Utility for the HTC Desire 816

Contributors
    kinghunki, stalence

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 6.0.4.7
    Stable Release Date: 2014-03-28

Created 2014-03-28
    Last Updated 2014-03-31

Method of use:
    1.Download CWM_Recovery_en.exe&CWM_Recovery_cn.exe
    2.Boot into HBOOT then Fastboot
    3.Run downloaded .exe program
    4.Wait to write to complete!

Downloads:

English language - Mirror (CWM_Recovery_en.exe)
    Chinese language - Mirror (CWM_Recovery_cn.exe)
    Stock recovery - Mirror
    Auto Installers, courtesy of Grarak and Potent Technologies

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7nn4a5xzx2pw7as/CWM_Recovery_en.exe?dl=1
    This includes the new 6.0.5.1 ClockworkMod made by Grarak and put into a one click .exe for those not adb saavy.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gxv00umsxypfzq8/Stock Recovery for HTC 816 VM.exe?dl=1
    Here is the stock recovery from the forums put into the same type of one click .exe!

Run either of these when plugged into the PC and in fastboot mode in the bootloader!
    Is this CWM recovery work on HTC Desire 820u ?, i need this CWM touch English version for 820, can i use for replace ?

No. the 820 is a totally different device. Sorry man :1