[Q/A][18-02-12]General Chat !! All XDA'ers Welcomed!

Is this Thread/Topic Good Enough and was it a good idea ?

• Total voters
Search This thread

Joe_Mama

Jan 17, 2012
No, Wotan is just a simple Acro - SO-02C. And about the Companion, I doubt, because the list of available phones it is not - is only Japan.

I go on non active, im tired of waiting on ICS, need help send me a pm i answer asap or pm my peeps where i working together with and that are: Emannxperia and Mpiekp, and why i go on non active? Only what i see is improved ICS roms, bit i need the final with locked bl and root, its all about Sony now !!!

Sent from my Supercharged Neo V with a tiny keyboard and using Tapatalk Premium !!

Qwerty123 \m/

Nov 3, 2011
xxxxxxxxx
I'm on ka13 and im hesitating to update to ka14 :p
Thinking of trying I-SCREAM from emman

Sent from Ice Cream Sony

emmans rom is damn good :) :D
90%-84% Deep sleep
Othe ICS roms would fall 10%+ for me :p

EDIT:
I find this ICS FW LEAKS a little bit too strange ~_~
Im guessing its the work of Sony so that we ( XDA developers) can check the FW out and its flaws
Im certain sony is monitoring all development regarding their FW ;)

Last edited:

Aarush

Jan 11, 2012
New Delhi
90%-84% Deep sleep

EDIT:
I find this ICS FW LEAKS a little bit too strange ~_~
Im guessing its the work of Sony so that we ( XDA developers) can check the FW out and its flaws
Im certain sony is monitoring all development regarding their FW ;)

yeah experiencing deep sleep problems from last 2 nights :(
whenever i wake up, the phone is dead :(

so the lightweight version, or the initial one?

EDIT: hahahha, DAMN YOU i was thinking the same :D

ThilinaC

Nov 19, 2008
Kandy
bit.ly
So which one do you think is better, the leaked one or KA14..??
Didn't tried KA14,gimme a link to it
I can try and post which one is better if you want :p

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 PM ----------

90%-84% Deep sleep
On leaked rom after 6 hours of deep sleep battery was spent around 1-2%.This is very much interesting cos even at gb roms it will eat around 5-10% of battery not to mention other ICS roms I've tried eat lot more than both of these

Also to any Sinhalese & Tamil's here Happy new year ! :D

Last edited:

moonytoonyking

Oct 8, 2011
Indeed, this one is nice :D
applevsandroid.jpg

XD Yes i really F**k**g HATE APPLE

bambotcha

Feb 9, 2011
I really want to know why gaming sucks so bad on all ICS Roms even the latest leaked Rom
If the final ICS release by sony acts the same in gaming its going to be a real deal breaker for many !!!
Is this a problem with ICS on NEO or with all ICS Roms in general on other phones?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Peeps ask it 1st here to start a new thread !!
    or us this:
    34exhkn.png

Enjoy XDA !!!

Btw if you feel that i support you, use this please in your signature :D
    check attechment ;)
    Good fellas around here, i have some great news !!
    On 12-12-12 my mom gets a brain damage on her right side so she must go to a hospital and after that to a revalidation center, so it was a hard time for me to keep my head up, but i did that and keeps moving on also here, well yesterday i get a phone call from the doc that was helping her, and he told me, Son good news, you mom goes to home, she did it well and recovered good, only her speech must be better but you can understand her, but for that it need some time but its gonna be alright, i was shocked and happy and cried as a lil kid, finally my mom goes to home:)

Thanks for all you feedback, love and support brothers !!!

::..[ Pandemic Quote: Face Your Insanity !! Sent From My Neo V or Full Powered Xperia P With Dualcore !!
    This is nothing personal pandemic, but you do protest to much

I do remeber that your first ROM was just a release of Wolfbreaks GB ROM for the x10 that you made a few UOT kitchen changes to (and maybe a few buildprop changes as well) and you had to withdraw that rom...

Listen folks. Android is open source.....everything everyone does is open to use, all you have to do is say thanks, and there is a button for that.

if you agree, i have a donate button...LAUGH MY ****ING ARSE OFFF

EDIT

why is arse allowed and **** is not..they are both swear words?
    Wow never new I was so thought of that's cool n Yer rc will do me I'm nominating bulook as soon as I find out how lol he helped alot in final days of aokp ICS
    Thanks lads all u thanks again chris hehe

Sent from my Xperia Neo using XDA Premium HD app
    Well, that was quick, within 2 days after sending the request (just after the applications opened again).

Hi

Further to your request for the RC title, I am glad to inform you that the same has been approved. CONGRATULATIONS!

Please allow 24-48 hours for the title change to reflect on your profile. Once the title changes, I invite you to visit the RC Private Forum.

Active participation in the private forum is encouraged and looked at favorably.

Please note that you are now part of the XDA Recognized team and we expect nothing short of excellent attitude and behaviour from your side.

All the best!

PG101