[ROM] 2.26.12 ODJDub The Express B1.0 (2.3.4) Sense 3.0 Landscape Rosie & Lockscreen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

outerdepth

Retired Recognized Developer
Apr 13, 2008
Memphis
Hey guys, I know Platt is working hard on this. I am gonna help him with all his efforts since he can test this for our team. Hopefully we'll have this working without errors in the next day or so. Keep looking, we aim to please. I am sure the problem is the tiniest of issues. You'd be surprised with how a location of an apk or small change in updater can affect things.

Reactions: YoungCorruptionV2.0

turkbot

Sep 4, 2011
owosso
Hey man you can't rush the excelence besides I don't mind waiting

One by One the penguins steal my SANITY

the_plattypus

Mar 22, 2011
Colorado Springs
Starting new thread

Okay guys, please direct attention to this thread as it will be the new home of the rom. Its harder for a dev to manage a thread on a device they dont own (no fault to OD). It just makes for easier management for the team. Also, new download link is up. things are working in this version but its not perfect, yet!

Reactions: trsix and drob311

HTCotta

May 14, 2008
So is development inactive in this thread now? If so, let's close it so it doesn't get confused with the other one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Got past lockscreen...not too bad looking, needs a little more love. Most everything is functioning

Sent from my PG06100 using xda premium
    [ROM] 2.26.12 ODJDub The Express B1.0 (2.3.4) Sense 3.0 Landscape Rosie & Lockscreen

MOD EDIT : Thread Now Closed, Please use this thread --> http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=23141642#post23141642

First let me introduce the OD JDub Team!!

- outerdepth
    - justinswidebody

My%20OP%203.png

SUPER THANKS GOES OUT TO DONATORS!!!

Hello XDA!!! This is the new thread for the Express. I have rebuilt this from the ground up. PLEASE, be clear, this is a ROM based off of the HTC Flyer tablet pc. That means this ROM is HUGE. I have slimmed it down to as small as it can pretty much get. You can download tons, but if you run out of space, don't be surprised, you are running a tablet on your phone. This isn't a Stock Sense 2.1 ROM. :D This project is still BETA so, realize there are going to be some small bugs, NOW VERY SMALL. That being said, here are the goods.

The Goods:
    LIGHTNING FAST!!!!
    Tons of Free Space
    Based on stock Shooter ROM
    Android 2.3.4
    Sense 3.0
    100% Fully Functional Carousel Landscape Rosie!!
    New!! Landscape Lockscreen with Weather!!!
    All 3D Widgets Fully Functional (Thx JustinsWidebody, tons of help)
    All Apps Updated
    Working SD
    Full Camera and 720p Video
    Native Screenshot!!
    Visual Voicemail
    Google Talk App
    Flash installed
    Netflix
    Updated Market
    Tons of Others!!

The Not So Goods:
    You tell me.

*Note: If you are having any issues with the camera, don't adjust the left slider in portrait or bottom slider in landscape mode during recording, some people have reported that borks the camera. Otherwise, camera works.

CHECK OUT THE YOUTUBE VIDEO OF THE EXPRESS:

Screenshots in post 9
    Link:http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=20965186&postcount=9

FOLLOW ALL INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS, THEY MUST BE FOLLOWED FOR MAX PERFORMANCE

(Prerequisite: You must have your sd card partitioned.) -thnx, mgmt.

INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS!!!
    1. Download ROM
    2. Wipe All Userdata/factory reset
    3. Flash ROM
    4. Reboot phone
    5. Enjoy your new super fast toy!!

*Note: Use personalize/lockscreen shortcuts, window will popup saying use Rosie Utility or Shortcuts Lockscreen. DO THIS IN ORDER!!!!
    To edit shortcuts, choose Rosie Utility, then edit your shortcuts and hit done. VOILA!!!
    To get weather lock, choose Shortcut Lockscreen, then click the checkbox for weather and hit done. Don't edit shortcuts from this utility.
    *Here's a Video on YouTube on how to do edit the shortcuts themselves.
    http://youtu.be/hfa7i9X1tZk

2-26-12 NEW UPDATED!!!: Beta 1.0

Changelog:
    -Landscape Rosie
    -Landscape Lockscreen

DOWNLOAD: http://www.androidfilehost.com/main/EVO_4G_Developers/Outerdepth/The_Express/ODJDub Speedy.zip

You Like The ROM, Feel Free to Donate. Click Donate Below!!!
    Cheers for flagging this to me. I'll close & add a link to the new thread.
    Just activated my Shift and got root. I'll be working on this!
    Uploading a new version. I think you'll be straight. Gimme a few. I will post it asap.