{Theme}* Black & White * Deviant Development

Search This thread

tylerholbrook

Feb 20, 2011
Looks sweet. Too bad I just unrooted to trade for a note 3

Sent from my SGH-M919 using xda app-developers app

jscroppo

Sep 19, 2013
Awesome job. Would it be hard to theme the camera icon? I like all my icons on the home screen to match and can't bring myself to put the camera on the home screen because it stands out like a sore thumb lol

SICKMADE

Inactive Recognized Themer
Feb 11, 2013
LAS VEGAS "SIN CITY"
Great theme man

Awesome job. Would it be hard to theme the camera icon? I like all my icons on the home screen to match and can't bring myself to put the camera on the home screen because it stands out like a sore thumb lol

Good lookin monte...much love bro. And j ya I can make a canera I can make a camera icon for you no prob...I was already thinking about theming the main system file icons but now since I really got a reason to Ill take care of it today. I might as well just update the whole thing cause I themed the calculator that I have to add and I themed random icons throughout the phone a d also fixed a few things so ill jist update the link and notify as soon as its done. But im glad you guys like it. Im workin on the next theme right now callin it midnight. All black on black but in my opinion everything as far as the pngs go are lot sharper and crisper then the previous black on black themes that people have already released. Black on black have always been one of my favs but when I had used those 2 other black out themes I noticed they just looked rushed and coulda been better. So I took that into consideration and am makin them perfect.

jscroppo

Sep 19, 2013
Thanks man you're awesome, looking forward to the new theme I love the blacked out look. You and alloy are killing it lately my favorite Rom with the s!ck themes doesn't get any beret than that my man

Reactions: The Sickness

evil1art

Dec 7, 2009
Philadelphia, Pa
Man you dont know what that means commin from you bro. Dont mean to sound like a groupy but cant help it I guess...im gonne have me a note 3 anyday now do youll see me over there. Id really like to do a few exclusives themes for your roms?

sounds good
i can show you some tricks with xmls too it make your themes different then anything on xda

sent from a wicked note 3

Reactions: Inflameitor

SICKMADE

Feb 11, 2013
LAS VEGAS "SIN CITY"
sounds good
i can show you some tricks with xmls too it make your themes different then anything on xda

sent from a wicked note 3

Man thatd be awesome bro...I have been messing around with changing certain xmls and have foumd out how tricky they are! To change the font color for say the dropdown text I found that there is more than 1 place you have to change the hex code...confuses the **** outta me! But im getting it slowly but surely...but id love to bounce some questions that I have off of you if you ever got some time.

S!CK MADE DEVELOPMENT

SICKMADE

Feb 11, 2013
LAS VEGAS "SIN CITY"
this is awesome please keep working on this

sent from my sgh-m919 using xda premium

i am glad that you like it...i am workin on something crazy right now.! I will post a few screens here shortly. But the colorway i am sure will be a winner. I plan to add to this theme though and have also been working on a theme that i am calling midnight. All black everything! I am just using black and lighter black. Its gonna turn out cool.

Reactions: jscroppo

The Sickness

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 27, 2012
Somewhere in Texas
i am glad that you like it...i am workin on something crazy right now.! I will post a few screens here shortly. But the colorway i am sure will be a winner. I plan to add to this theme though and have also been working on a theme that i am calling midnight. All black everything! I am just using black and lighter black. Its gonna turn out cool.

Seeing that im part of Sick Made Development I have seen parts of this new theme....trust me when I say this....its the sh#t!!! :eek:

Sent from a Insane S4

SICK MADE DEVELOPMENT

Reactions: jscroppo

Inflameitor

Nov 1, 2012
Hi puffpuffpass702

men can you make a zip whit effect flare of skulls in a single zip ? its awesome thanksin advance your work is freaking incredible , hours and hours of work GRETTINGS!!:cool:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Great theme man

Good lookin monte...much love bro. And j ya I can make a canera I can make a camera icon for you no prob...I was already thinking about theming the main system file icons but now since I really got a reason to Ill take care of it today. I might as well just update the whole thing cause I themed the calculator that I have to add and I themed random icons throughout the phone a d also fixed a few things so ill jist update the link and notify as soon as its done. But im glad you guys like it. Im workin on the next theme right now callin it midnight. All black on black but in my opinion everything as far as the pngs go are lot sharper and crisper then the previous black on black themes that people have already released. Black on black have always been one of my favs but when I had used those 2 other black out themes I noticed they just looked rushed and coulda been better. So I took that into consideration and am makin them perfect.
    looks sweet. Too bad i just unrooted to trade for a note 3

sent from my sgh-m919 using xda app-developers app

you commented too quick! You got post #3!! Lol... Ya well too bad ima be getting a note 3 any time now so you will be seeing me in the threads believe that!
    Thanks man you're awesome, looking forward to the new theme I love the blacked out look. You and alloy are killing it lately my favorite Rom with the s!ck themes doesn't get any beret than that my man