Best Rome with HP Touchstone

Search This thread

sstar

Apr 6, 2012
Brighton
Hi, I have given a tablet to my mum (82) and have it running webOS as she only uses the touchstone to charge and is not good with wires usb's etc.
Most of the rom's I currently use can be finicky on the touchstone and I can't remember which cm9 or 10 used to work flawlessly.
So if anyone is currently using a touchstone and not having any problems could you please tell me what rom to try for her.

Thank you
Edit
Well the Touchstone seems to work fine with both Flintman and Milac KK data media Roms, will probably go for Milac as the home button work's and volume +/- is the same way round as webOS.

Sent from my Touchpad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

anonxlg

Sep 3, 2011
i'm still on cm9 (official nightly) and never had any problems with touchstone
(for your reference even your problem is solved already)

Reactions: sstar

tpmusicplayer

May 1, 2012
Sandy
I'm using jcsullin's excellent kitkat 3.0 cm11 since this morning. Previously it's been the cm10.1 build from before Christmas. Various builds all the way back to cm7. Never quite at the bleeding edge, as I wait for Bluetooth and camera stability. Touchstone has always worked for me. Since I have it in an official HP cover, I always place it quite carefully in landscape on the touchstone.

Can't believe how well supported we are on this tablet - thanks to all devs for keeping it up there as a great device to use.

Sent from my TouchPad using Tapatalk

OptimusI

Aug 23, 2013
I agree, I was using JCSullins CM10.1 and now 11 and both worked perfectly with the touchstone. The most finicky part is making sure the TP is correctly centered on the TS. It doesn't seem to self center as well as the phones did.

s_sevan

Jun 17, 2014
I've been on milaqs cm11 3.0 kernel for couple weeks now. I have no problems using the touchstone charger as its my primary charger. I previously had milaqs cm10.2 running and also official cm9 with no problems charging with touchstone charger. I've used the hptp recently till it shut its self down at 2% charge. Put it on touchstone charger it showed charging and after about a minute it turn itself on and kept charging to full so it work flawlessly for me.

gtallmadge

Apr 16, 2011
Veneta, OR
I too am using JCSullins CM 11 and have no problem with touchstone charging. Agree with the centering so don't use in cramped areas where it is difficult to see
or place.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i'm still on cm9 (official nightly) and never had any problems with touchstone
    (for your reference even your problem is solved already)