Android Phone Driver HTC

Search This thread

Bellerophr0n

Jul 3, 2011
Hi all,

I have this weird problem with my HTC One X since always actually :s. I thought I should fix it some day, well now.. I have searched this forum and many others but none of them helped.
1491tuu.jpg

On Device Manager I get that "Android Phone" isn't installed. I have installed HTC Sync AND HTC Sync Manager (if there is a difference), also I have installed android SDK (there I ticked on USB DRIVER) but still no luck.

I have android debugging on and am running CyanogenMod 10.2.

And I also don't get to access my SD data so I always have to use AirDroid, but when I have to flash something I can't use Airdroid. So that's kind of annoying.

Any one know whats up?

All help is greatly appreciated!

Last edited:

Thant

Apr 25, 2010
Sofia
Hi all,

I have this weird problem with my HTC One X since always actually :s. I thought I should fix it some day, well now.. I have searched this forum and many others but none of them helped.

On Device Manager I get that "Android Phone" isn't installed. I have installed HTC Sync AND HTC Sync Manager (if there is a difference), also I have installed android SDK (there I ticked on USB DRIVER) but still no luck.

And I also don't get to access my SD data so I always have to use AirDroid, but when I have to flash something I can't use Airdroid. So that's kind of annoying.

Any one know whats up?

yes install latest google drivers and try THIS

Reactions: Bellerophr0n

Bellerophr0n

Jul 3, 2011
Thanks! That did help the "Android Phone" problem but not what was really annoying me. The fact that I can't access my SD card through USB. Does anybody know the answer to that one?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all,

Any one know whats up?

yes install latest google drivers and try THIS
    turn debugging off...
    Thanks! That did help the "Android Phone" problem but not what was really annoying me. The fact that I can't access my SD card through USB. Does anybody know the answer to that one?

Sorry I forgot for the second question but yes @One-X-master is right turn off usb debuging