[Theme][Apex][Nova][Trebuchet] Moonshine icon pack

Search This thread

waqas1988

Apr 17, 2012
extract pngs

Wow I just googled it I I found it .. Gotta love Xda man . thanks a lot for making this . I think the play store icon is different tho on the websites I saw them on . on another note I tried installing the apk and got an error saying there's already a packagewithvtue same name or something so I just extracted and used icon changer and the pngs

how did you extract the pngs...could you upload them so we can download them into our gallery? My LG G3 won't let me change icons unless they're in the gallery, so this would help immensely!

forfeit

Apr 11, 2010
Koper, Slovenia
why are my dialer and camera icons so light? they become this light color after the update that came out several days ago.
2014-08-27-080132.png

PumaPerez

May 29, 2011
Hi, what is the logic behind changing size in last update? Size was perfect, now icons looks funny :) this pack was good because it takes advantage not only of colours, but shapes too. Small icons lost this advantage .Please give us option to choose size or revert back.

Andy_Cool

Jan 11, 2013
Better than Google Play Moonshine Icon pack! That always comes out low-res on my tablet.
Thank you for this one. Please add more :eek:

Top Liked Posts