[APP] S Note from S5

Search This thread

rasputin981

Nov 16, 2012
Ok guys, here is a fully functional S Note from Samsung Galaxy S5. I have installed it on my N8000, with 4.4.2 and everything is working perfectly, not a single force close. Recent notes, importing notes from my Note 3, and effects, everything is working. Install it as normal apk, you don't have to delete old S note. I have both of them working. Bear in mind that interface is little bit smaller, but actually it looks better this way, in my opinion, much cleaner :)

if it refuse to install normally, push to system/app and set permissions rw-r-r, then reboot. Only for 4.4.2 TouchWiz Roms!

Anyway, it's not my work, it's originally ported for Note 3, you can download it from original thread here:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2677686

All credits goes to @Albe95, please say Tnx to him :)

bangjamz

Jan 2, 2012
Cirebon
can i install it on custom ROM (that based on leaked or official KK touchwiz) ?
do you have easy chart on the menu ?

bangjamz

Jan 2, 2012
Cirebon
so, the chart builder (easy chart) came to S Note in Note 3, but not in S note 2014 edition ?

could you perhaps share some link to ported S Note (note 3 version) ?
i'd like to try it.........

rasputin981

Nov 16, 2012
so, the chart builder (easy chart) came to S Note in Note 3, but not in S note 2014 edition ?

Here it is. After you install new S note, push this file in system/apps, set permissions rw-r-r, reboot, and you should have chart normally integrated in S note menu :)

Attachments

• ChartBuilder.apk
    3.8 MB · Views: 399

rasputin981

Nov 16, 2012
How to push tried copy paste but no sucess do I need to root device.

I really don't have time to answer those kind of questions any more. If you people are posting to xda developers forum, please, learn a basic things about moding devices, really... a basic operations.

For the last time, YES, if you want to change, put, remove, or anything in system/apps, you MUST have a rooted device and superuser permissions. Also, you need a Root Explorer, or similar program, and of course, set proper permissions. Please people, READ and LEARN basics about moding devices, it's not that hard. A really good developers are already leaving and abandoning projects lately because of those kind of things, and same questions over and over again.

Sorry If I'm a bit harsh, no offense...

Jaksa007

Aug 22, 2012
I really don't have time to answer those kind of questions any more. If you people are posting to xda developers forum, please, learn a basic things about moding devices, really... a basic operations.

For the last time, YES, if you want to change, put, remove, or anything in system/apps, you MUST have a rooted device and superuser permissions. Also, you need a Root Explorer, or similar program, and of course, set proper permissions. Please people, READ and LEARN basics about moding devices, it's not that hard. A really good developers are already leaving and abandoning projects lately because of those kind of things, and same questions over and over again.

Sorry If I'm a bit harsh, no offense...

Hi,

listen one simple yes or no would have been more useful,anyway thanks and sorry

Thanks

Last edited:

link6155

Nov 20, 2013
Hey everyone. Here's a trick to make the S Note from the galaxy S5 work and look better on the note 10.1. Using the "App Settings Xposed module, set the DPI of S Note to 230 (or whatever works best for you). Next, enable" force auto-rotation(4 way)", this will prevent s note from switching to portrait mode in some cases. Save your settings a start S Note, you should get bigger buttons:
Screenshot_2014-06-13-13-46-13.png

Last edited:
Reactions: rasputin981

rasputin981

Nov 16, 2012
Hey everyone. Here's a trick to make the S Note from the galaxy S5 work and look better on the note 10.1. Using the "App Settings Xposed module, set the DPI of S Note to 230 (or whatever works best for you). Next, enable" force auto-rotation(4 way)", this will prevent s note from switching to portrait mode in some cases. Save your settings a start S Note, you should get bigger buttons:

Cool. I actually like it with smaller buttons, but will try this one, Tnx :)

Bao Dieu

Aug 30, 2014
Ho Chi Minh City
Help: Idea Sketch from Note 3

Thanks for the Chart Builder, it really works.

Is there any chance you can help to post the idea Sketch from Note 3 also? i try to find around, but no hope.

Thanks,:good:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ok guys, here is a fully functional S Note from Samsung Galaxy S5. I have installed it on my N8000, with 4.4.2 and everything is working perfectly, not a single force close. Recent notes, importing notes from my Note 3, and effects, everything is working. Install it as normal apk, you don't have to delete old S note. I have both of them working. Bear in mind that interface is little bit smaller, but actually it looks better this way, in my opinion, much cleaner :)

if it refuse to install normally, push to system/app and set permissions rw-r-r, then reboot. Only for 4.4.2 TouchWiz Roms!

Anyway, it's not my work, it's originally ported for Note 3, you can download it from original thread here:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2677686

All credits goes to @Albe95, please say Tnx to him :)

Here it is. After you install new S note, push this file in system/apps, set permissions rw-r-r, reboot, and you should have chart normally integrated in S note menu :)
    already tested. works perfectly with S Note from S5 you provided (doesn't work with built in new S Note in Gnabo ROM)

such a great help. at least, without the Formula Match, this thing will surely some good news..