1.54.07.00 radio from ATT rom

Search This thread

Haighter

Oct 4, 2007
San Diego
Well, so far, so good! My flat here in SF is a hole and I am getting good reception. Made a call to my dad who reported it "exceptionally clear." I know we here in the Bay Area were having probems with 1.5x radios, but this one works here in The Haight.

Update: After a soft reset, it was a bit slow finding a signal, but it did finally come around. For some reason, when I first flashed it, I had one more bar, now it's back to what 1.48.00.00 was giving me. I'll keep an eye on it.

Update 2: Still slow to grab a signal after a soft reset, but I am getting a stronger signal again. Like I said, my flat is a hole when it comes to signal, so it may be the cause for the erratic behavior. Still, I have high hopes for this radio. BTW, connection to my WiFi was fast and smooth.

Last edited:

MistaRip

Dec 24, 2006
Newark, NJ
mine is stuck on G and is searching for signal.

i even left it over night and still the same thing.. on G and still searching for signal.

weird because i can still make and receive phone calls. and i can also still go online.

i'm flashing back to 1.48 now.

shogunmark

Retired Senior Moderator
May 10, 2006
that strange... its working great for me, i wonder if they changed something in the rom....

MistaRip

Dec 24, 2006
Newark, NJ
mine is stuck on G and is searching for signal.

i even left it over night and still the same thing.. on G and still searching for signal.

weird because i can still make and receive phone calls. and i can also still go online.

i'm flashing back to 1.48 now.

update:
i reflashed my entire rom with the radio 1.54.07.00 built in and it works perfectly now.