[4.2.2] PARANOIDANDROID 3.1 (Mar10) | Discontinued

Search This thread

nitol

Sep 1, 2009
dhaka
Re: [4.2.1] PARANOIDANDROID 3.0 (Feb19) | Unofficial Release (New Build Live)

What about auto rotation?is there any fix?desperatly need that.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using xda premium

nitol

Sep 1, 2009
dhaka

Auto rotation is working just fine here, in fact, I'm typing this in landscape. Are you sure it isn't locked?

Landscape apps started, but can you go in portrait without reboot? Framework in landscape also not perfect I think, pressing one icon but starts another app!

remixtech

Mar 15, 2009
Lille
www.mevaere.fr

Works after reboot. This rom is unstable :(..

But thanks for the cooker

Envoyé depuis mon GT-N7100 avec Tapatalk

nitol

Sep 1, 2009
dhaka

Works after reboot. This rom is unstable :(..

But thanks for the cooker

Envoyé depuis mon GT-N7100 avec Tapatalk

These issues are minor,the ROM is fantastic. But Dev. Please fix the auto rotation at your earliest, can't play some games due to this. Waiting....

Quipeace

Mar 5, 2010
Soest
Landscape apps started, but can you go in portrait without reboot? Framework in landscape also not perfect I think, pressing one icon but starts another app!

Again, no issues whatsoever. Apps rotate on the fly and the touchscreen responds as it should. Also, the stock launcher is locked to portrait. Unless there's a settings somewhere to change that?

nitol

Sep 1, 2009
dhaka

Again, no issues whatsoever. Apps rotate on the fly and the touchscreen responds as it should. Also, the stock launcher is locked to portrait. Unless there's a settings somewhere to change that?

Hmm..don't understand why we don't get..all rotations are enabled but auto does not response. Even after 2nd time installation with a factory reset. Need some more user review

knightrocker

Oct 31, 2010
Bangalore
Hmm..don't understand why we don't get..all rotations are enabled but auto does not response. Even after 2nd time installation with a factory reset. Need some more user review

im assuming youre on the kernel provided with the rom ... a custom aosp kernel like neak will fix rotation

emwno

Aug 30, 2011
Islamabad
There are almost no problems at all. And rotation can be fixed after flashing neak. (Tho dont know why but it works for me). Ill release a new build when the PA sources are updated

Reactions: remixtech

Jeetdevgun

Jul 13, 2010
Need help...urgent

first of all thanks for the brilliant ROM...its gorgeous.....it really is....

all is well except whenever i try to run the camera application...it says

please mount usb strorage before using the camera

now...i dont understand this at all as my gallery shows all the content in the external an internal sd card....

when i try to mount usb from recovery its says

Leaving this menu unmount your sd card from your PC

help me out mates

Anyone

JD

Eric-Mod

Jun 26, 2012
Austria
AW: [4.2.1] PARANOIDANDROID 3.0 (Feb19) | Unofficial Release (New Build Live)

first of all thanks for the brilliant ROM...its gorgeous.....it really is....

all is well except whenever i try to run the camera application...it says

please mount usb strorage before using the camera

now...i dont understand this at all as my gallery shows all the content in the external an internal sd card....

when i try to mount usb from recovery its says

Leaving this menu unmount your sd card from your PC

help me out mates

Anyone

JD

I think this means, u should mount your SD.

"Leaving this menu unmount your sd card from your PC"
This means, it mounts your SD Card to your PC while you're in the Recovery.

Gesendet von meinem GT-N7100 mit Tapatalk 2

Jeetdevgun

Jul 13, 2010

Ya i know mate what it means literally mate but how do i do that...?mount my usb i mean...there is an option in storage/settings...but it is not active...

So whats is the problem here...this is with every aosp rom i install.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app

dannejanne

Mar 23, 2011
Norrköping, Sweden

Hey I think I remember you from the Nexus forum. You better finish that Flyme rom or whatever it's called or they'll go bonkers over there! Hehe just kidding...

Note 2 Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm discontinuing this project and handing it over to 'be_vigilant', visit his thread for the latest releases on PARANOIDANROID 3.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recently just got the Note ll, here's the first cake.
    Just a heads up, I haven’t tested this on my Note ll as I need it for daily usage. This build is reported to boot properly, please report bugs with logcats if possible, no it wont BRICK your device. Wondering the difference between 2.99 and 3.1? Basically its the brand new PIE control system with many under the hood changes, for a full description, have a look at the links.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INSTRUCTIONS,

1. UPDATE RECOVERY
    2. FACTORY RESET
    3. INSTALL ROM, GAPPS, FIX-IF ANY
    4. WIPE CACHE & DALVIK CACHE
    5. REBOOT
    PA 2.99+ UPDATES DO NOT NEED A FACTORY RESET,
    BUT YOU NEED TO INSTALL GAPPS ASWELL.

FEATURES for 3.0,

Pie control system+++ Hybrid engine +++ Per app Layout, change UI of any app---
    that means you can switch apps into their tablet layouts +++ Per app Size, scal
    e apps individually, this is especially important if you use tablet apps, go as
    small or big as you like +++ Per app Color, this lets you select statusbar and-
    navbar colors for apps individually, colors will shift when you jump from one a
    pp to another +++ Hybrid engine makes it possible to use any tablet ready app--
    available on your phone, start with your regular Google apps and see what treas
    ures lie hidden in them and just how well they work on your device. +++ You can
    use hybrid engine to use all available general interface UI's aswell: Phone, Ph
    ablet, Tablet. This is safe as milk, we don't change DPI, we don't trash your m
    arket, we don't shrink all your apps or force them into layouts, you don't need
    to edit system files for that. +++ Transparent bars and color pickers, new Syst
    emUI drawables thanks to giannisgx89 +++ Theming Engine +++ Statusbar Settings,
    Lockscreen Settings +++ Multiuser support +++ Quicksettings -> Quicktoggles +++
    4.2 Walls and sounds, Google stock apps As we merge back our old CMPA feature--
    catalogue this list will grow considerably over the coming weeks +++ New holo-s
    tyled theme chooser +++ T9 dialer +++ New papreferences app-----------------EOF

GALLERY,

mako_5iscid.png

TUTORIAL,
    untitled1unbtd.jpg

DONATIONS,

to molesarecoming
    to D4rKn3sSyS
    to jaybob413
    to aaronpoweruser

CREDITS,

AOSP/Google, Cyanogenmod, Goo, XDA, Krebsmilk, giannisgx89, Liquid,
    AOKP, PA, emwno, our users, supporters and donators, everyone who's helped us in the past,
    heartfelt thanks to all of you!

LINKS,
    Github: www.github.com/paranoidandroid
    Gerrit: review.paranoid-rom.com

PARANOID ANDROID 3.1 is ready, pushing it online now. Pretty sure there are some more broken things.
    ADDED: im going to be releasing my own kernel soon, for stock jb, and aosp based roms. keep a look out :p
    Should I use the fix-1.zip when I'm flashing the new version?
    I am Not on this ROM right now.
    No need. Ill publish fixes for each current version on the third post when necessary.
    p.s to all, miui5 incoming
    Next Build Changelog
    -Sdcard fix
    -Incoming call fix
    -Attempted Home key long press remap*
    -Proximity fix
    -Inner call speaker fix
    -Resynced sources
    -Pie menu fix
    up next on the bug list ladies and gentlemen is pie... cant get the bloody thing to work

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

Wow this is so awesome!
    Thanks dev!
    Is it stable enough people? Because i need my phone to be functional fully..
    Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Bugs so far:

1. No pie
    2. extSdcard does not mount
    3. keyboard vibration broken
    4. no nfc