[Xposed][MOD][4.0+]Advanced Power Menu (w/ Anti-theft helper)

Search This thread

kennethso168

Jan 2, 2012
Hong Kong
This module has been discontinued. Try Advanced Power Menu+.

mtQwR2A.png

ADVANCED POWER MENUXposed Mod

Original Xperia-specific thread

Advanced Power Menu is an Xposed Mod which adds advanced reboot options (reboot, soft reboot and reboot to recovery) and screenshot option to your power menu. It works on both AOSP and Xperia devices. For rebooting into recovery, a special implementation for Xperia devices is used, but it will also work on AOSP devices.

Features

• [NEW] Anti-theft helper - Stop anyone from turning off your phone /enabling airplane mode when the device is locked. In this way no one can stop Android Device Manager from locating your phone by turning off the phone or disabling mobile data (removable battery not taken into account)
  • A dedicate first-level option for rebooting
  • Fully working reboot to recovery(no reboot wrapper required)*, bootloader and soft reboot
  • Screenshot function
  • Quick dial - call a predefined number directly from the power menu
  • Toggle mobile data from your power menu
  • High quality mdpi-xxhdpi icons
  • GUI for different configurations
  • Multi-language support
Thanks to Xposed framework,
  • Easy Installation. No flashing required.
  • Works both for odexed and deodexed ROMs
  • Quite future proof (should work for Android 4.3 if there is no big framework change from Sony)#
  • Should work for a lot of devices

* - For rebooting into recovery, a special implementation for Xperia devices is used, but it will also work on AOSP devices.
# - Unfortunately, there IS framework change from Sony, mainly caused by the new theming engine. Therefore the regular Xposed Installer doesn't work on Xperia 4.3 ROMs. You can download the special version here (released by rovo89):http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=48484642&postcount=6846

Screenshots
See the app in action
You can add items into the power menu like this:
p6S1xmpl.png

Or remove items like this:
U5FmGTml.png

The reboot sub-menu:
nrWV9gpl.png

Anti-theft helper: this is what a bad guy will see if he tries to turn off your phone while the device is locked:
441VmHJl.png

Settings - great level of customization:

070a0Xhl.png
qeDiPbJl.png

Prerequisites

• All Xperia Phones with rooted stock 4.0+ ROM / Nexus devices / AOSP/ a number of other devices(see confirmed working devices below) (Please do test and tell me)
  • Xposed framework installed
Note: for Android 4.4 you need the latest version of Xposed Installer (2.4 Beta 1 or later)
A user has reported that sound options disappear when using this mod on HTC One. I currently have no idea why this happens, and I'm too busy to figure it out at this moment. Sorry.

Installation
You will need xposed framework and for this mod to work! See prerequisites above.
After you meet the prerequisites,
Download and install the apk in the next post
Go to Xposed Installer > Modules and enable "Advanced Power Menu"
Reboot
and you are done! (Sometimes you might need to reboot more than once for all functions to work)

Disclaimer
I'm not responsible for any damage caused by this mod! Use this at your own risk.

User agreement
Once you use this software, you agree to the Copyright and Disclaimer statement.

Special Thanks
See file on github

Appeal
If this app helps you please press the Thanks button.

Note
The Change Network State and Internet permission is needed for toggling mobile data.

NOTICE
My app, as well as some other xposed modules, was placed on Google Play without my consent.
This Google Play entry (https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ncedrebootmenu) was made without my knowledge and agreement, and I am by no means affiliated with the said developer on that entry.
Authentic releases, whether current or future, is only available on Xposed Modules Repository unless I make another notice.

Last edited:

kennethso168

Jan 2, 2012
Hong Kong
Download
From now on, Advanced Power Menu is hosted on Xposed Module Repository. You may go to there to download, or directly download from Xposed Installer App.
Old versions on xda:
v3.0
v2.1r
v2.1b
v2.0r
v2.0b
v1.1r
v1.1b
v1.0 apk
Which version should I download?
Release(r): Disabled most of the logs. Use this if you have no problems with the app
Beta(b): With full verbose logging. Use this if you encounter problems. Logs can be found at /data/xposed/debug.log

What can you do if the app doesn't work / if issue happens?
Step 1: Try fixing it yourself
1. Make sure that you have read the prerequisites and installation guide thoroughly/
2. Reboot your phone TWICE (TWO TIMES)
For every single xposed mod, a reboot after installation is necessary. But that might not be enough as users have reported that the app doesn't work after a single reboot, but things get right when they reboot again. So rebooting TWICE is recommended
3. Disable all other Xposed Mod
Xposed framework do take care of mods that hook the same method, but sometimes conflicts can still happen. Try disabling all mods except mine in the Xposed Installer. Then reboot and see if things get right.
4. Clear app data/reinstalling my app
The settings may get messed up when my app updates, so try reinstalling and see if it helps.
5. Use an older version of my app
Try this and see if it helps. If so that means a new update breaks something old and please tell me about that!
If all the above doesn't work, you can then send me an issue report.

Step 2: Tell me and see if I can fix it
(Please don't do this before doing step 1)
Please send me an issue report including
1) a description of the issue
2) screenshots (if it helps explain the situation)
3) The device, ROM, Android OS version, and the app version
4) debug.log (Please enable verbose logging in my app first, then do something like long-pressing the power button)(you may obtain the log in xposed installer 2.4)
5) Anything else you think it's important
through one of the following means:
1) xda forum thread/PM (preferred)
2) e-mail (NOTE: please begin your subject with [APM] so I can better sort my emails. Thanks)
Please note that I can't solve the problem with insufficient information. I will also IGNORE any email with NO BODY TEXT (I use gmail)

Keep in mind that even with all the information I still may not be able to fix your problem because I do not own your device and I'm only a novice android developer. Sorry.

FAQ
Q: The mod doesn't work!
A: Other xposed mods might interfere with this mod. Disable them, reboot and try again.

Q: Rebooting into recovery doesn't work!
A: Flashing the DoomLorD's reboot wrapper MAY help. However, as the wrapper is intended to be optional, there might be something wrong. So it'd be nice if you could send me some logs

Q: There's something wrong with the mod...
A: Just disable the mod in Xposed Installer and reboot. Then everything should be fine again (Should this happens please tell me and send me the debug.log and debug.log.old files. This helps me to fix the issue)]

Q: I have a bootloop! What should I do now?
You can follow the following methods (quoted from xposed framework main thread) to disable the xposed framework
In case you get into a boot loop:
You can flash the attached Xposed-Disabler-CWM.zip by Tungstwenty. It will be copied to your (external) SD card when you install Xposed as well. The only thing it does is copying /system/bin/app_process.orig back to /system/bin/app_process, which you can also do yourself (e.g. with adb shell in recovery mode).
You could also create a file /data/xposed/disabled, which causes Xposed to be bypassed as well.

Usage Warning
DO NOT press Vol-Down + Power while a screenshot taken by Advanced Power Menu is being saved! This will result in constant force-stop of System UI and you will need to reboot the phone to solve this!

Usage Tip
You can long-press the reboot option on the power menu if you wanna do a normal reboot. Then you can skip the reboot mode dialogue.

Changelog
From now on, all changelogs are on Xposed Module Repository.
Old changelogs:

v3.0
  • App name is changed to "Advanced Power Menu"
  • Updated app icon
  • GUI for configuring different options
  • options to hide/show reboot option and screenshot option
  • disable reboot confirmation dialogs
  • option to write full logs (effectively merging beta and release versions)
  • many small, under-the-hood changes.
v2.1
  • Add support for 4.0+ devices
  • Fixed Simplified Chinese/Traditional Chinese Translations
  • Changed implementation for rebooting so su permissions are no longer needed
  • Upstream changes from GravityBox
v2.0
  • New implementation for rebooting into recovery. Reboot wrapper is no longer needed.
  • Added screenshot function!
v1.1
  • Added more than 10 languages (some of them are from GravityBox)
  • Fixed soft-reboot function
  • Added drawable resources for xhdpi, hdpi and mdpi
  • Improved logging system
v1.0
  • initial release

Source and Permission of Use
Advanced Power Menu is on github.
Please ask for my permission before redistributing or creating derivative works of the app. However, as governed by GitHub's Terms of Service, forking the project on GitHub is permitted. Feel free to fork the project, add your own code, and send me pull requests on GitHub.

Multi-language Support
This app is translated into more than 10 languages.
But if you like to add a new language/ providing better translations you can download the XML files and do the modification. I would be grateful for you work!
Note: You don't need to send me the xml file if you'd like to add/change one or two strings only. Just drop me a post/message.

Suggestions/Feature Requests
Your suggestions can help me to improve the app. Feel free to post here. :)

Confirmed Working Devices/Firmwares
Nexus Devices
  • Galaxy Nexus 4.3
  • Nexus 4
  • Nexus 10
  • Nexus 5 4.4
  • Nexus 7 4.4
Sony Xperia Devices
  • Xperia Z C6603/C6602 .244/.67/.569 odexed
  • Xperia ZL .244 odexed
  • Xperia SP .245
  • Xperia ZQ
  • Xperia Z Ultra .475 .290
  • Xperia ZR 4.2.2
  • Xperia Tablet Z
  • Xperia S
  • Xperia U (stock ICS & AOSP)
  • Xperia UL
  • Xperia J
  • Xperia P stock JB
  • Xperia Neo V (stock ICS)
  • Xperia Tipo Dual
HTC devices
  • HTC One X 4.2.2 stock Rom with Sense 5
  • HTC Rezound with Vanir (AOSP Jelly Bean 4.3)
Other Devices
  • Moto X 4.4
  • Motorola Razr D3
  • LG Optimus G Pro stock 4.1.2 rooted rom
  • LG G2 (Omni 4.4, D802 (stock 4.4.2 v10c), VS980 (vs98012b stock), D801 4.4.2 stock)
  • Samsung Galaxy SII Chameleon ROM v3.0.3
  • Samsung Galaxy S3 w/ CM11
  • Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (N9005 stock)
  • Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N900T (4.4.2_r2 stock)
  • Micromax CANVAS HD A110
  • Lenovo p780
Don't be afraid if your device/firmware is not listed on the list. Xposed means high compatibility and ease to revert.
A user has reported that sound options disappear when using this mod on HTC One. I currently have no idea why this happens, and I'm too busy to figure it out at this moment. Sorry.

Last edited:

Kocane

Apr 29, 2012
The Anti-Theft feature is quite a genius thing. The thief wont know about the "battery pull" of my Xperia Z ^^

May I request a feature to hide the "device locked" in the lockscreen power menu completely?

Last edited:

android404

Jan 19, 2013
Works fine on my LG g2, 4.4.2 omni. It seems almost to good tat a potential thief can't boot into recovery anymore. Great work!

kennethso168

Jan 2, 2012
Hong Kong
Thanks all for your support and feedback! :)

The Anti-Theft feature is quite a genius thing. The thief wont know about the "battery pull" of my Xperia Z ^^

May I request a feature to hide the "device locked" in the lockscreen power menu completely?

Thanks for your suggestion. The feature has been implemented in the latest release v8.1.1

kennethso168

Jan 2, 2012
Hong Kong
Reactions: android404

kennethso168

Jan 2, 2012
Hong Kong
A new version has been released. Grab it from xposed repo!
What's new:
  • Customizable display text for quick dial
  • New Czech translation (thanks jzak)
  • Updated Traditional Chinese translation
  • Updated the xda thread link

Reactions: Mikulic1802

nereuseng

Mar 19, 2012
A quick question : you can still shutdown your device by long press the power button even your phone is locked?
If so, could you implement that the app could only force restart but not shutdown? :)

kennethso168

Jan 2, 2012
Hong Kong
It depends on your phone. As far as I know, long pressing the power button of a nexus device causes it to reboot. For Xperia Z, long pressing it will neither power off nor reboot the device. I don't know about others though. However, this kind of force shutdown is usually implemented at hardware level / low level so I don't think I can do much to control this behavior

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Reactions: nereuseng

dionei

Sep 24, 2010
It works great at my razrd3 to, but I got a menu that leet the phone sleep, I dont know if this bottom is common on others android phone, so I ask if u can implement remove this from power menu while in lockscreen

nevaresb

Dec 30, 2013
I see this works on other lg g2 but has anyone tried on vs98012b stock rooted? I'd love to have a faster easier way to get into my twrp recovery :)

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 06:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 AM ----------

Nevermind LOL I went ahead and tried it :) confirmed working and boots into twrp just fine :)

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Reactions: kennethso168

Toronadian

Apr 17, 2013
The anti-theft feature is useful, another way to prevent someone from turning off your phone. My Nexus 4 has a non-removable battery though the issue is that I believe a hardware feature of it is that if you hold the power button for 10seconds anyway it'll still shutoff (not sure but I think I read that somewhere). At the very least for the Nexus 4 this only leaves one option for the theif to shut it off.

SkandaH

XDA Portal Supporter
Jun 8, 2013
Xiaomi Poco F1
OnePlus 7T
Thanks for making this awesome module!! Working fine on Xperia Neo V (stock ICS) :good:

# - Unfortunately, there IS framework change from Sony, mainly caused by the new theming engine. Therefore the regular Xposed Installer doesn't work on Xperia 4.3 ROMs. You can download the special version here (released by rovo89, mirrored because I've forgotten the original link):http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2454695&d=1387049158

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=48484642&postcount=6846

Last edited:
Reactions: kennethso168

kennethso168

Jan 2, 2012
Hong Kong
Advanced Power Menu has been featured on the xda portal!
Thank you for your support!

The anti-theft feature is useful, another way to prevent someone from turning off your phone. My Nexus 4 has a non-removable battery though the issue is that I believe a hardware feature of it is that if you hold the power button for 10seconds anyway it'll still shutoff (not sure but I think I read that somewhere). At the very least for the Nexus 4 this only leaves one option for the theif to shut it off.
Well I'm not sure but I believe that holding nexus 4's power button for that amount of time only reboots the phone (I think I read that somewhere too) Anyway, thanks for your comment. (and ya there's still a way to power-off the phone with anti-theft helper on, at least with my Xperia Z)

It works great at my razrd3 to, but I got a menu that leet the phone sleep, I dont know if this bottom is common on others android phone, so I ask if u can implement remove this from power menu while in lockscreen
I think in the future I can implement a feature that can remove any power option you like.

Thanks for pointing out the original link. I'll update that

Hi, thanks for the great module ! Here's a suggestion an insta-wipe option followed by a personal code?
Thank you for your suggestion but I think the implementation of that feature may be beyond of my ability

Sorry I think I'll be terribly busy then so I don't think I can implement any new features in the next 3-4 months.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This module has been discontinued. Try Advanced Power Menu+.

mtQwR2A.png

ADVANCED POWER MENUXposed Mod

Original Xperia-specific thread

Advanced Power Menu is an Xposed Mod which adds advanced reboot options (reboot, soft reboot and reboot to recovery) and screenshot option to your power menu. It works on both AOSP and Xperia devices. For rebooting into recovery, a special implementation for Xperia devices is used, but it will also work on AOSP devices.

Features

• [NEW] Anti-theft helper - Stop anyone from turning off your phone /enabling airplane mode when the device is locked. In this way no one can stop Android Device Manager from locating your phone by turning off the phone or disabling mobile data (removable battery not taken into account)
    • A dedicate first-level option for rebooting
    • Fully working reboot to recovery(no reboot wrapper required)*, bootloader and soft reboot
    • Screenshot function
    • Quick dial - call a predefined number directly from the power menu
    • Toggle mobile data from your power menu
    • High quality mdpi-xxhdpi icons
    • GUI for different configurations
    • Multi-language support
    Thanks to Xposed framework,
    • Easy Installation. No flashing required.
    • Works both for odexed and deodexed ROMs
    • Quite future proof (should work for Android 4.3 if there is no big framework change from Sony)#
    • Should work for a lot of devices

* - For rebooting into recovery, a special implementation for Xperia devices is used, but it will also work on AOSP devices.
    # - Unfortunately, there IS framework change from Sony, mainly caused by the new theming engine. Therefore the regular Xposed Installer doesn't work on Xperia 4.3 ROMs. You can download the special version here (released by rovo89):http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=48484642&postcount=6846

Screenshots
    See the app in action
    You can add items into the power menu like this:
    p6S1xmpl.png

Or remove items like this:
    U5FmGTml.png

The reboot sub-menu:
    nrWV9gpl.png

Anti-theft helper: this is what a bad guy will see if he tries to turn off your phone while the device is locked:
    441VmHJl.png

Settings - great level of customization:

070a0Xhl.png
    qeDiPbJl.png

Prerequisites

• All Xperia Phones with rooted stock 4.0+ ROM / Nexus devices / AOSP/ a number of other devices(see confirmed working devices below) (Please do test and tell me)
    • Xposed framework installed
    Note: for Android 4.4 you need the latest version of Xposed Installer (2.4 Beta 1 or later)

Installation
    You will need xposed framework and for this mod to work! See prerequisites above.
    After you meet the prerequisites,
    Download and install the apk in the next post
    Go to Xposed Installer > Modules and enable "Advanced Power Menu"
    Reboot
    and you are done! (Sometimes you might need to reboot more than once for all functions to work)

Disclaimer
    I'm not responsible for any damage caused by this mod! Use this at your own risk.

User agreement
    Once you use this software, you agree to the Copyright and Disclaimer statement.

Special Thanks
    See file on github

Appeal
    If this app helps you please press the Thanks button.

Note
    The Change Network State and Internet permission is needed for toggling mobile data.

NOTICE
    My app, as well as some other xposed modules, was placed on Google Play without my consent.
    This Google Play entry (https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ncedrebootmenu) was made without my knowledge and agreement, and I am by no means affiliated with the said developer on that entry.
    Authentic releases, whether current or future, is only available on Xposed Modules Repository unless I make another notice.
    Download
    From now on, Advanced Power Menu is hosted on Xposed Module Repository. You may go to there to download, or directly download from Xposed Installer App.
    Old versions on xda:
    v3.0
    v2.1r
    v2.1b
    v2.0r
    v2.0b
    v1.1r
    v1.1b
    v1.0 apk
    Which version should I download?
    Release(r): Disabled most of the logs. Use this if you have no problems with the app
    Beta(b): With full verbose logging. Use this if you encounter problems. Logs can be found at /data/xposed/debug.log

What can you do if the app doesn't work / if issue happens?
    Step 1: Try fixing it yourself
    1. Make sure that you have read the prerequisites and installation guide thoroughly/
    2. Reboot your phone TWICE (TWO TIMES)
    For every single xposed mod, a reboot after installation is necessary. But that might not be enough as users have reported that the app doesn't work after a single reboot, but things get right when they reboot again. So rebooting TWICE is recommended
    3. Disable all other Xposed Mod
    Xposed framework do take care of mods that hook the same method, but sometimes conflicts can still happen. Try disabling all mods except mine in the Xposed Installer. Then reboot and see if things get right.
    4. Clear app data/reinstalling my app
    The settings may get messed up when my app updates, so try reinstalling and see if it helps.
    5. Use an older version of my app
    Try this and see if it helps. If so that means a new update breaks something old and please tell me about that!
    If all the above doesn't work, you can then send me an issue report.

Step 2: Tell me and see if I can fix it
    (Please don't do this before doing step 1)
    Please send me an issue report including
    1) a description of the issue
    2) screenshots (if it helps explain the situation)
    3) The device, ROM, Android OS version, and the app version
    4) debug.log (Please enable verbose logging in my app first, then do something like long-pressing the power button)(you may obtain the log in xposed installer 2.4)
    5) Anything else you think it's important
    through one of the following means:
    1) xda forum thread/PM (preferred)
    2) e-mail (NOTE: please begin your subject with [APM] so I can better sort my emails. Thanks)
    Please note that I can't solve the problem with insufficient information. I will also IGNORE any email with NO BODY TEXT (I use gmail)

Keep in mind that even with all the information I still may not be able to fix your problem because I do not own your device and I'm only a novice android developer. Sorry.

FAQ
    Q: The mod doesn't work!
    A: Other xposed mods might interfere with this mod. Disable them, reboot and try again.

Q: Rebooting into recovery doesn't work!
    A: Flashing the DoomLorD's reboot wrapper MAY help. However, as the wrapper is intended to be optional, there might be something wrong. So it'd be nice if you could send me some logs

Q: There's something wrong with the mod...
    A: Just disable the mod in Xposed Installer and reboot. Then everything should be fine again (Should this happens please tell me and send me the debug.log and debug.log.old files. This helps me to fix the issue)]

Q: I have a bootloop! What should I do now?
    You can follow the following methods (quoted from xposed framework main thread) to disable the xposed framework
    In case you get into a boot loop:
    You can flash the attached Xposed-Disabler-CWM.zip by Tungstwenty. It will be copied to your (external) SD card when you install Xposed as well. The only thing it does is copying /system/bin/app_process.orig back to /system/bin/app_process, which you can also do yourself (e.g. with adb shell in recovery mode).
    You could also create a file /data/xposed/disabled, which causes Xposed to be bypassed as well.

Usage Warning
    DO NOT press Vol-Down + Power while a screenshot taken by Advanced Power Menu is being saved! This will result in constant force-stop of System UI and you will need to reboot the phone to solve this!

Usage Tip
    You can long-press the reboot option on the power menu if you wanna do a normal reboot. Then you can skip the reboot mode dialogue.

Changelog
    From now on, all changelogs are on Xposed Module Repository.
    Old changelogs:

v3.0
    • App name is changed to "Advanced Power Menu"
    • Updated app icon
    • GUI for configuring different options
    • options to hide/show reboot option and screenshot option
    • disable reboot confirmation dialogs
    • option to write full logs (effectively merging beta and release versions)
    • many small, under-the-hood changes.
    v2.1
    • Add support for 4.0+ devices
    • Fixed Simplified Chinese/Traditional Chinese Translations
    • Changed implementation for rebooting so su permissions are no longer needed
    • Upstream changes from GravityBox
    v2.0
    • New implementation for rebooting into recovery. Reboot wrapper is no longer needed.
    • Added screenshot function!
    v1.1
    • Added more than 10 languages (some of them are from GravityBox)
    • Fixed soft-reboot function
    • Added drawable resources for xhdpi, hdpi and mdpi
    • Improved logging system
    v1.0
    • initial release

Source and Permission of Use
    Advanced Power Menu is on github.
    Please ask for my permission before redistributing or creating derivative works of the app. However, as governed by GitHub's Terms of Service, forking the project on GitHub is permitted. Feel free to fork the project, add your own code, and send me pull requests on GitHub.

Multi-language Support
    This app is translated into more than 10 languages.
    But if you like to add a new language/ providing better translations you can download the XML files and do the modification. I would be grateful for you work!
    Note: You don't need to send me the xml file if you'd like to add/change one or two strings only. Just drop me a post/message.

Suggestions/Feature Requests
    Your suggestions can help me to improve the app. Feel free to post here. :)

Confirmed Working Devices/Firmwares
    Nexus Devices
    • Galaxy Nexus 4.3
    • Nexus 4
    • Nexus 10
    • Nexus 5 4.4
    • Nexus 7 4.4
    Sony Xperia Devices
    • Xperia Z C6603/C6602 .244/.67/.569 odexed
    • Xperia ZL .244 odexed
    • Xperia SP .245
    • Xperia ZQ
    • Xperia Z Ultra .475 .290
    • Xperia ZR 4.2.2
    • Xperia Tablet Z
    • Xperia S
    • Xperia U (stock ICS & AOSP)
    • Xperia UL
    • Xperia J
    • Xperia P stock JB
    • Xperia Neo V (stock ICS)
    • Xperia Tipo Dual
    HTC devices
    • HTC One X 4.2.2 stock Rom with Sense 5
    • HTC Rezound with Vanir (AOSP Jelly Bean 4.3)
    Other Devices
    • Moto X 4.4
    • Motorola Razr D3
    • LG Optimus G Pro stock 4.1.2 rooted rom
    • LG G2 (Omni 4.4, D802 (stock 4.4.2 v10c), VS980 (vs98012b stock), D801 4.4.2 stock)
    • Samsung Galaxy SII Chameleon ROM v3.0.3
    • Samsung Galaxy S3 w/ CM11
    • Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (N9005 stock)
    • Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N900T (4.4.2_r2 stock)
    • Micromax CANVAS HD A110
    • Lenovo p780
    Don't be afraid if your device/firmware is not listed on the list. Xposed means high compatibility and ease to revert.
    reserved
    ---Now you may post---
    Bye for now

For quite a long time, I have neither do any update nor provide any support. There are two reasons. First I've too busy to deal with that. I have a lot of more meaningful things to do. Second, I'm no longer motivated to continue developing this app. I experienced an unprecedented peace of mind when I wasn't touching any programming for some time.
    So, after some thoughts, I decided to officially discontinue this app. That means no more updates, and no more support either via email or this thread. But I'll still release v9.0 in these few days, which I did it quite a long time ago. The version also contains new features and translations done by others, so I don't want to have their efforts wasted. The version will be marked as FINAL with a clear statement that no more support will be given.
    The discontinuation may not be permanent. Some how if I become interested in this project again I may resume development, but there will be no guarantee and that will not happen in this few months.
    Anyway, I have to express my heartfelt gratitude to you all for your continuous support of the app. And also special thanks to all contributors (developers, translators, etc.). Your work definitely made the app better.
    So, goodbye everyone.
    So I have a little more free time now. I will do a little bit more coding and release a minor improvement maybe around this month.

@kennethso168
    The module works perfectly on my N5 (Mahdi ROM + ElementalX). The only possible change I could want is for the ability to remove volume-state changes from the menu when screen is locked. That way if a phone is stolen and you realise quickly, you could call the phone and hopefully hear it ring if the thief is close-by and he has been unable to turn the volume off.

Upon popular request, I'll try to implement removing the volume tri-state action (yes that's the official name by the android developers) when the device is locked as the first priority. But it is a little bit harder to implement. Seems to have found another method though. I'll try

Traslate error...

View attachment 2646308

Inviato dal mio LG-D802 utilizzando Tapatalk

Frankly, I don't know your language, and it is not translated by me as well.
    Please tell me your language, the sentence that has been translated wronly, and the correct translation. Thanks.

Did this xposed supports on mmx a67.....

Sent from my Micromax A67 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Well you have to try out by yourself. Don't worry as xposed means high compatibility and ease of revert.

-----------------------------------------
    PS
    I have actually a bigger plan about the app. I may eventually totally rewrite the app from scratch to implement a more user-friendly UI. The kind of UI that has drag-to-sort feature. But the problem is if I really have the time and ability to do that...