[Q]KK rom for E986?

Search This thread

SuperABuser

Oct 31, 2013
Athens
Hello guys,
i d like to know whats the procedure for flashing a rom on the OGP e986, as i am new to lg devices and cant really find a thread for the e986..
I should inform you that i am pretty familiar with rom/recovery flashing,rooting devices etc.
So,should i flash any rom for the e98x and then flash the right modem for my device?Or should i flash a rom made for my exact model only?
Also,will i have the ir bluster functionality as on stock rom in custom roms?
Thanks for your time and help.

SuperABuser

Oct 31, 2013
Athens
Ok i installed vanir's rom,everything worked like a charm on my e986.
You guys have been sooooo helpfull,i m so gratefull.I wouldnt make it without you

Sent from my LG-E986 using Tapatalk

SuperABuser

Oct 31, 2013
Athens
When you launch freegee it automatically downloads supported devices list..If e986 was not supported it would automatically exit..Try for yourself.

Sent from my Optimus G Pro using Tapatalk

tomi001

Jul 6, 2012
When you launch freegee it automatically downloads supported devices list..If e986 was not supported it would automatically exit..Try for yourself.

Hey bro would you help me? I want to go back to stock but i have a problem with lg flash tool. Is it possible that you upload the backup file of the stock rom? It would be great :D

vladmir

May 6, 2012
Porto
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Ok i installed vanir's rom,everything worked like a charm on my e986.
You guys have been sooooo helpfull,i m so gratefull.I wouldnt make it without you

Sent from my LG-E986 using Tapatalk

Hi,
I think the people from lg g pro forum isn't friendly with new lg owners, i already ask about how to root my E986(Portugal) and hadn´t any answer!
Thanks for sharing your info. how about unroot( for receive ota updates)? will be easy ?

Reactions: SuperABuser

SuperABuser

Oct 31, 2013
Athens
Hey
How is the kk rom? How stable is it? Which bugs is there? And how is the battery life?
Thank you for answer :D

I'm on Vanir's 4.4.2 Rom the last 3 days and I can assure you that it doesn't have any serious bugs and it has daily ota updates..Its a great rom for daily driver and the battery life i m getting is far greater than stock 4.1.2 rom..So wait no more brother!Start Flashing!?

Last edited:
Reactions: tomi001

Top Liked Posts