Random FCs on s3 TGP

Search This thread

matrix929

Dec 4, 2010
Hello everyone!
I apologize for my english...
Yesterday I flashed The Galaxy Project v. 14.02 (latest)rom with boeffla kernel. I've had weird, random FCs, so i flashed AGNi kernel, because i thought, that these fcs are kernel fault. It didn't help me. I think, that these fcs are just because of auto-rotation on. Before flashing this rom, i've flashed rxtreme, but these problems were on it too. I was working on TGP v.12.02 and everything was fine. Please help me guys, because I can't even turn off auto-rotation to watch some videos or play gl games.

Wysłane z mojego GT-I9305 przy użyciu Tapatalka

trippy202

Jan 25, 2014
Why do you think it is caused by auto rotation? Does it fc when the phone rotates? If so have you tried alliance rom? I am using that at the moment and no fcs so far especially when phone rotates. If that is not the case then do you have knox bootloader? If so try stock kernel, otherwise a full wipe might be required

reymasters

Oct 22, 2013
Quezon City
Hello everyone!
I apologize for my english...
Yesterday I flashed The Galaxy Project v. 14.02 (latest)rom with boeffla kernel. I've had weird, random FCs, so i flashed AGNi kernel, because i thought, that these fcs are kernel fault. It didn't help me. I think, that these fcs are just because of auto-rotation on. Before flashing this rom, i've flashed rxtreme, but these problems were on it too. I was working on TGP v.12.02 and everything was fine. Please help me guys, because I can't even turn off auto-rotation to watch some videos or play gl games.

Wysłane z mojego GT-I9305 przy użyciu Tapatalka

clean flash is the best way of installing a new rom.ignoring will results in random fc's,freezes

Uran-235

Mar 27, 2013
FCs and freezes

Hello,

before flashing 14.03 in Philz recovery I did a full wipe AND "format /sdcard". So /data/media was wiped, too.

The installation of the ROM was successfully completed. In addition I updated the Boeffla kernel (5.1 stable). Afterwards the Playstore updated several apps (incl. Boeffla config app).

However, I get random FCs and freezes, e.g. while listing to music (ROM-mp3 player or MortPlayer Audiobooks), reading some documents, screen rotation, charging or doing nothing etc. Anytime this happens it seems that the UI restarts.

If relevant: Besides Wanam there is Xprivacy (stable v1.11) installed - and AFWall+.

Even deselecting both modules and deactivating xposed in Titanium the FCs and freezes are still "alive". AGNi kernel didn't help either.

In AllianceROM v2.3 there were similar problems!?!

Any help?

Uran-235

Mar 27, 2013
Yes, a few weeks ago I flashed OmniRom 4.4 and CM 10.2.
I cannot remember any of those problems with them. Because I want to use xprivacy (as modul in xposed framework) AOSP ROMs are no real alternative for me.

But also with Sammy based ROMs 4.1.2 (like Ripper or Alliance 1.x) everything was fine.

The things above mentioned seem to be ongoing problems with Sammy based ROMs 4.3 (i.e. Alliance 2.x or TGP 14.03). Maybe I should give TGP 12.x give a try?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Have u tried an aosp based ROM rather than touchwiz?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk