[Q] Cellphone restarting like nuts

Search This thread

lincer556

Dec 26, 2012
Buenos Aires
Hello, i've got today an S3 MINI here with a strange issue, the cellphone when using it normally from all sudden it reboots and starts a weird scenario that doesn't boots up until a charger is plugged, when this happens shows an 75% 80% battery level (aprox) and the device works for a few hours normally and then it drops again.

Tried FACTORY RESET, no go... What's the next step on the issue??
Thanks!

prototype74

Aug 3, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini
Hello, i've got today an S3 MINI here with a strange issue, the cellphone when using it normally from all sudden it reboots and starts a weird scenario that doesn't boots up until a charger is plugged, when this happens shows an 75% 80% battery level (aprox) and the device works for a few hours normally and then it drops again.

Tried FACTORY RESET, no go... What's the next step on the issue??
Thanks!

I think the battery is damaged

zvorkapic.os

Jan 27, 2011
Osijek
Ah, I have the exact same issue as the OP :( Mind you I don't see any inflation.

What would you recommend to order as a replacement?

Look closer or try to feel it with your fingers. Mine is barely visible :)
Or something else died in your battery. but if it can't hold charge, chargest fast and discharges even faster, restarts.. time to change the battery. They're not expensive luckaly

Reactions: AtomicKoala

AtomicKoala

Jul 15, 2010
Cork City, EU
Look closer or try to feel it with your fingers. Mine is barely visible :)
Or something else died in your battery. but if it can't hold charge, chargest fast and discharges even faster, restarts.. time to change the battery. They're not expensive luckaly

What did you order as a replacement? I feel like I may as well buy some extra capacity.

Thanks for your quick reply :)

Top Liked Posts