[Q] Can't boot my phone into recovery mode!

Search This thread

AndroGuy18

Jan 28, 2014
Bangalore
I switch off my phone.......press and hold the power button+volume up key......the screen first turns green and the to red and then i release it........the screen just stays red......what do i do??...and yeah........my phone's rooted........

android yoyash

Jan 27, 2014
Thane
Around 2 mins. Yes I have to wait. I think it takes time to load the contents. Or else try reinstalling Cwm.

Sent from my Xperia Live with Walkman using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:

wnztn

Feb 1, 2014
Around 2 mins. Yes I have to wait. I think it takes time to load the contents. Or else try reinstalling Cwm.

i turned on my phone over night but nothing happened..just like that and i tried to connect it to my computer but nothing appears..i cannot reinstall CWM since the screen is like that everytime i open it..(blue screen)

---------- Post added at 05:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 AM ----------

Do whatever android yoyash says ..k :good:

Nothing happened sir..what would be the implication if whenever i turn on my phone my led light blinks fast in different colors...blue, red, violet, green..etc..but while holding volume up and connect the usb cord (fastboot) the led :(light turns to violet..

jime1

Jul 27, 2013
Center
Realme XT
Try this
http://forums.techdiscussion.in/sho...ot-And-Install-CWM-Recovery-On-Canvas-HD-A116

---------- Post added at 05:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 AM ----------

Maybe you did something wrong while rooting.

his phone is Xperia go and not Canvas hd bro..
don't misguide please.. :angel:

Reactions: wnztn

android yoyash

Jan 27, 2014
Thane
Download the correct ftf file and then flash it.

---------- Post added at 07:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 AM ----------

Were you trying to root?

wnztn

Feb 1, 2014
Download the correct ftf file and then flash it.

---------- Post added at 07:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 AM ----------

Were you trying to root?

no..my phone is already rooted..i guess this was my mistake: i installed the zip file first then flashed the kernel..supposed to be the other way around.. i cannot flash cause my phone doesn't respond..it's always blue screen..nothing comes out...

android yoyash

Jan 27, 2014
Thane
Open flashtool (keep the phone switched off) connect to your pc pressing volume+ key. You should see a blue light.
Now flash.

(-vinner-)

Sep 30, 2013
Just download ROM manager app and install latest version of clockworkmod recovery
Hope it will help

Sent from my GT-P3100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts