[Q] Getting getting whatsapp messages on delay

Search This thread

Oferpaster

Mar 21, 2011
Hi all,

I having a problem for a while that i getting messages on delay in whatsapp,gmail and all other things
that use my 3G connection, is there any solution for that problem?

EnricoTFYKD

Apr 14, 2012
Milano
bspt.altervista.org
One solution is to use Push Notification Fixer (PNF). The delay of push notifications (whatsapp included) is due to the connection being closed by the carrier after some time of inactivity. The phone, in order to keep it open, sends periodically an heartbeat (basically a small package of data), but the default time between two heartbeats is often too high because the carriers close the connection sooner. With PNF you are able to reduce the time between heartbeats so that the connection is kept open.

Reactions: Oferpaster

Oferpaster

Mar 21, 2011
Have just installed the app

One solution is to use Push Notification Fixer (PNF). The delay of push notifications (whatsapp included) is due to the connection being closed by the carrier after some time of inactivity. The phone, in order to keep it open, sends periodically an heartbeat (basically a small package of data), but the default time between two heartbeats is often too high because the carriers close the connection sooner. With PNF you are able to reduce the time between heartbeats so that the connection is kept open.

I have just installed it, hope that it will solve my problem.
tnx for the help :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.