[Completed] Cpu Min Fruequency Not Stick (Even i didnt Reboot yet )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

white7561

Sep 27, 2013
Somewhere
i buy a Galaxy Grand 2 SM-G7102 ..Grand 2 is a great phone... and i installed Custom TouchWiz / Prerooted Rom on it :) .. but.. when i use all cpu app on play store Even Setcpu ,i cant even change or stick the min to EX:1.12 Mhz ... i try the max and it work... so just the Min... and maybe.. can you help me with this... because i want to make profile in screen off to save power .. like that .. so dev.. hope you can help :)

Razvan

Retired Forum Moderator
Hi,

The purpose of XDA Assist is to provide basic help to those who have tried searching but can't find what they are looking for and need assistance. This is not a "helpdesk" providing technical assistance but more to point you in the correct direction with your problem. Perhaps you can't find posts on how to root your phone, install custom recovery or maybe you have questions about how to navigate and use features on the site.

Regarded to your status, Senior Member, i am sure you know you must post your related question here:

> Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 > Galaxy Grand 2 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting

Good luck

white7561

Sep 27, 2013
Somewhere
Hi,

The purpose of XDA Assist is to provide basic help to those who have tried searching but can't find what they are looking for and need assistance. This is not a "helpdesk" providing technical assistance but more to point you in the correct direction with your problem. Perhaps you can't find posts on how to root your phone, install custom recovery or maybe you have questions about how to navigate and use features on the site.

Regarded to your status, Senior Member, i am sure you know you must post your related question here:

> Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 > Galaxy Grand 2 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting

Good luck

sorry ._. .... but i already make that on few month ago.. and nobody anwser it :(

Razvan

Retired Forum Moderator
sorry ._. .... but i already make that on few month ago.. and nobody anwser it :(

Let me to not believe believe you.

Hmmm.JPG

Thread closed as user is pointed to the right forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.