Galaxy Nexus ICS Wallpapers

Search This thread

jase33

Jul 29, 2010
- /
These are the Galaxy Nexus Wallpapers just released.

wallpaper_architecture_small.jpg
wallpaper_bubblegum_small.jpg
wallpaper_canyon_small.jpg
wallpaper_chroma_small.jpg

wallpaper_escape_small.jpg
wallpaper_fiber_small.jpg
wallpaper_fidelity_small.jpg
wallpaper_flora_small.jpg

wallpaper_kepler_small.jpg
wallpaper_leaf_small.jpg
wallpaper_noir_small.jpg
wallpaper_outofthebox_small.jpg

Last edited:

tuteken

Mar 13, 2009
Thanks for the wallpaper.

Has anybody found a copy of the blue one with the dots? I've seen it in a lot of screenshots.

Knedjo

Jun 16, 2010
Zemun
can anyone be so kind and point me towards wallpapers from the GS II (not live ones)
thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: criscan

nightfox46

Sep 17, 2010
Galaxy Nexus Live Wallpaper

Has anyone tried to port the new LiveWallpaper that came with the SDK? Really interested in the Bubble Live WP

Luxferro

Nov 19, 2009
Long Island, NY
The only live wallpaper in the sdk is some crappy looking cube one. The other live wallpapers you are referring to were from dumps of an actual Galaxy Nexus. They don't work on on gingerbread, I tried to install them on my nexus s.

They also don't seem to work in the SDK, I installed them on the SDK and they wouldn't run. They also didn't work for me on the nexus s ICS SDK port (actually I didn't get to try that cause USB didn't work, so no ADB or SDcard access... but my guess they wouldn't work since the SDK emulator wouldn't run them). Probably gonna have to wait for real ICS.

Dirk

May 11, 2009
So the wallpaper size for a 720x1280 screen is 960x853?

I'm trying to get my head around this as i assumed it would be 1440x1280. Can anybody shed some light on this?

nightfox46

Sep 17, 2010
woah! what an arse hole, the guy hosting the LWP is charging money for it, when it's free

LOL :p

where's the report button in market to report that guy and have him banned from market?

why should we pay for a system live wallpaper? android should be free at least for this things like theming and customizing

Top Liked Posts