[Q] Is there really no hope? Truly blocked?

Search This thread

compnoobe

Mar 15, 2014
Rooted my Lg G2, downloaded freegee, installed TWRP, turned off and wont turn on. no boot loop or anything. if I hold power+volume-down long enough it will flash a red LED but nothing else. will not connect to my computer. PLEASE tell me if there is any way to fix it.

B

bachera

Take out usb power. Switch off. Wait couple seconds. Press power button, and on LG screen press volume down and power at same time and keep pressed. Then it reboots into factory reset. Which is twrp. Wipe cache and dalvik and boot again.

send from the jungle

thatsdavidt

Mar 15, 2014
Rooted my Lg G2, downloaded freegee, installed TWRP, turned off and wont turn on. no boot loop or anything. if I hold power+volume-down long enough it will flash a red LED but nothing else. will not connect to my computer. PLEASE tell me if there is any way to fix it.

hold the power+volume up button to get to download mode and on your computer kdz it to your stock firmware 4.2.2 or 4.4.2

compnoobe

Mar 15, 2014
Take out usb power. Switch off. Wait couple seconds. Press power button, and on LG screen press volume down and power at same time and keep pressed. Then it reboots into factory reset. Which is twrp. Wipe cache and dalvik and boot again.

send from the jungle

The LG logo never appears.

B

bachera

ok turn off, keep pressing volume up, power cord in whilst pressing, do you get download mode? if so reflash kdz or update recovery via lg mobile suite.

if that doesnt work, try installing drivers on computer again, reboot computer, turn on phone connect, check if you can adb to it, then there might.be some how to adb recovery on it, as well as pushing a rom on it. maybe.

did you check twrp size before putting it on? also was it correct version for your phone version?

send from the jungle