where to buy note 12.2 LTE unlocked

Search This thread

BarryH_GEG

Jan 16, 2009
Spokane, Washington
I got my NotePro P-905 from "never-msrp" on eBay. At $899, it is now almost $30 less than what I paid for it last week. Fast, free shipping from Texas of a UK model. The box was sealed and an adapter was included for the stock European charger. I rooted it immediately and am enjoying my new toy, it is a BEAUT!

You also have no warranty and can't use U.S. LTE bands because the frequencies are incompatible. You did pick-up being able to use the dialer and MMS functions which are disabled by the U.S. carriers. You'll also get updates directly from Samsung which is a big bonus. Find my Mobile is also enabled on international devices and you set it up on Samsung's website. It appears as a tab when you sign in to your account.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    available in march
    almost 910$ for LTE unlocked
    Got one today, in Getmany, though, from Amazon.de

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    I hear ya bud. On a positive note, when I need LTE I can use it. Sprint unfortunately is lacking in some places and that will help on camping trip and what not so my phone won't have to be hotspot the whole time.

Yea only $100 off didn't sway me either that's why I paid 850 for no contract and $40/month to month for 4GB...it's potentially a positive thing. Obviously I will have to monitor my usage on 4lte but I'll at least have that as an option. The chipset might be minor to some and to that I say kudos, but for me, recharging and using it is key as well as how long it takes to recharge if you shut it off.

Well I have 14 days to test it if I change.my mind

Thanks for your responses

Sent from my SM-N900P using xda app-developers app