Error After Porting ( Devs Plz Help To fix)

Search This thread

Rmyaseen

Feb 26, 2013
Bangalore
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Hi devs I have ported miui 3.2.2 Rom by xprit by using stock Rom az base but after successful porting when I remove screen lock its showing process.com.android stopped , android keyboard stopped, miui home stopped plz help me to fix it and yaa I have just ported for learning and my personal use so I did not ask permission dats ok na?

below are ss of errors

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-06-26-22-41-36.png
    Screenshot_2014-06-26-22-41-36.png
    15.8 KB · Views: 48
  • Screenshot_2014-06-26-22-41-28.png
    Screenshot_2014-06-26-22-41-28.png
    18.7 KB · Views: 48

xpirt

Recognized Developer / Inactive RC
Feb 19, 2013
How can you port a Rom without using logcat?

xpirt

xpirt

Feb 19, 2013
well i used rom porter tool v3.6 and followed instructions bdw wat is logcat and how to use , plz dnt laugh bro i m ultra noob help me

If you don't know what is logcat you shouldn't try to port a ROM, anyway there are a lot of guides here on xda explaining what is and how to take logcats.

xpirt

Reactions: Rmyaseen

xpirt

Feb 19, 2013
yes bro finaly i have logcat plz check bro and help me plz

http://d-h.st/tMT
For keyboard FC: missing library libjni_latinimegoogle.so or app keyboard dictionary missing - solution: flash proper gapps and google keyboard to fix it.
For Miui Home FC: missing library /system/lib/libshell_jni.so, /vendor/lib/libshell_jni.so - solution: add this lib, you can pull it from my build (on which I fixed it) or google it.

Anyway before porting you should learn how to read a logcat and fix things.. with that, good luck with your port!

xpirt

Last edited:
Reactions: Rmyaseen and Leon

Rmyaseen

Feb 26, 2013
Bangalore
Redmi Note 10 Pro
For keyboard FC: missing library libjni_latinimegoogle.so or app keyboard dictionary missing - solution: flash proper gapps and google keyboard to fix it.
For Miui Home FC: missing library /system/lib/libshell_jni.so, /vendor/lib/libshell_jni.so - solution: add this lib, you can pull it from my build (on which I fixed it) or google it.

Anyway before porting you should learn how to read a logcat and fix things.. with that, good luck with your port!

xpirt

thnx a lot dear that was awsome i will try my level best and INSHAALLAH try to fix it and reply :good: :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    yes bro finaly i have logcat plz check bro and help me plz

http://d-h.st/tMT

xpirt
    well i used rom porter tool v3.6 and followed instructions bdw wat is logcat and how to use , plz dnt laugh bro i m ultra noob help me

If you don't know what is logcat you shouldn't try to port a ROM, anyway there are a lot of guides here on xda explaining what is and how to take logcats.

xpirt