[Q] Activating Lg vs910 revo without a verizon 4g sim

Search This thread

shadicblitz

Aug 5, 2011
ive searched far and wide and not be able to find a reasonable answer. Is it possible to activate a lg vs910 revo without a sim card? now if i cant if i buy a non active sim and put it in can i activate it? cause i want to switch the carrier if that possible. Now i am a noob on here but i do know my way around a phone for the most part but i just cant get the answer to this, any info will be greatly appreciated. THX Shadic

K@N

May 13, 2009
LG VS910 Revolution

Hello.
Does anybody knows how to skip activation on LG VS910 Revolution.
I'm not in USA and I can't activate it with Verizon sim card.

Tekn010933

ive searched far and wide and not be able to find a reasonable answer. Is it possible to activate a lg vs910 revo without a sim card? now if i cant if i buy a non active sim and put it in can i activate it? cause i want to switch the carrier if that possible. Now i am a noob on here but i do know my way around a phone for the most part but i just cant get the answer to this, any info will be greatly appreciated. THX Shadic

Have you tried with the old Vrzn sim and unlock network permission's first? but don't know if the new Carrier would have the same size sim though might have to modify it.

And most important if the new network switching over too has LTE? But from the year this was posted there was no LTE for Vrzn yet? Because I see this model today on Vrzn's LTE network.

So hope you were able to get this resolved...

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    For bypass activation,at select your language screen press volume up >volume down>back key>search key.:)