[THE] Themes: Ported to HD

Search This thread

Blessed HD

Dec 28, 2008
Hello fellow HD owners,

I've been lookin' for some time for HD themes.. mallman, Giznetic & the other guys have done an excellent job with their wonderfully creative themes :) thanks guys..

I was greedy though & raring to get more themes, & envied Diamond owners & was more eager to learn how to creat & port themes to my HD...

The time has come to give back & share my humble efforts with you..!

I started porting themes from Diamond to HD, & have learned thru this process alot ;)

Today, I'm sharing with you the ported theme of Djoub's BlingBling.. I've ported the original Diamond theme & made another CAB file for those who prefer using it instead of the .theme file. I've also made some minor changes in the background to meet the HD's screen requirments :D

My first ported theme:

HD BlingBling

BIG thanks for Djoub for his wonderful themes & creative designs..

67186.jpg

I am looking forward to hear your comments & suggestions.. Your feedback will be highly appreciated in this matter...

Will update the thread with more of my work in the near future . . .

hatori

Jan 14, 2005
Worked fine and sound great that we can port a tons of Diamond's theme to HD. Best job man.

Blessed HD

Dec 28, 2008
Thanks guys.. enjoy the theme..

& don't forget that credit goes to Djoub who originally created the Diamond BlinBling.. I only ported it to HD :D

waiting for your constructive feedback :)

TP-Power

Jan 4, 2009
Not really what I like but you can see you've put your efforts into this theme. I appreciate that ;)... NICE JOB

sitaniace

Oct 19, 2008
ill think this is a better look bling bling theme for hd

close touchflo 3d open map gold copy manila file to windows overwrite all en open touchflo 3d.
have fun.:D

daznufc

Feb 10, 2009
The only ppossible suggestions id give this are too chnage the slider to a gold transparant look and to poss change clock to a gold medallion cl;ock, something like a rapper would wear..otherwise very flash!!!