Attachments

• 2013-03-11_13-28-54.png
    2013-03-11_13-28-54.png
    34 KB · Views: 341
Last edited:

SaM`

Feb 14, 2013
Kolkata
Rusell bro mine works fyn !! no crashes or anything !! thnx a lot Ansanen iv been trying dialer for so long !!! cudnt do it !! even i did contacts.apk long ago !! good work :) :)

edit - Just waiting for calling screen ICS port :)

Last edited:

russell664

Dec 2, 2010
Somewhere you can't imagine...
I can confirm it does indeed work, Ansanen I will implement this into my Rom series, giving you credits for it mate, hope you are okay with that. :)

Great job, if you pull off the call screen too your awesome, I was going to do this myself, but then saw your post and thought I should wait. The wait paid off my friend great work mate. :D

Ansanen

Feb 25, 2013
Kishinev
I can confirm it does indeed work, Ansanen I will implement this into my Rom series, giving you credits for it mate, hope you are okay with that. :)

Great job, if you pull off the call screen too your awesome, I was going to do this myself, but then saw your post and thought I should wait. The wait paid off my friend great work mate. :D
Thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    fully worked ICS Dialler

Instalation

delete in system/app

1)htcContacts+crc_golfu.apk
    2)htcDialer+gof_u.apk
    copy in system/app
    1)Contacts.apk linkd-h.st/PKz
    2)phone.apk linkd-h.st/qA6
    I have sorted out a new version of this dialer, when you type a number it comes up with suggestion of who to call. :D

Thanks
    Well when you have fixed it post more screenshots please. :)
    hey it work
    im deleted only
    htcDialer+gof_u.apk
    via es manager and copy
    contacts.apk and phone.apk