Is it possible to flash custom rom after esn/meid repair

Search This thread

threesix10

Feb 2, 2011
Miami
webakedesign.com
Hello all,
I have been having the hardest time I have a phone that was flashed/repaired using a donor phone. On these phones is it possible to flash a custom rom? Everytime i try my esn gets zeroed out and all my programming gets erased Then when i switch back to an MK4 rom everything comes back. Ive been flashing rom after rom with no success. am i doing something wrong or is this just not possible?

jlmancuso

Apr 26, 2011
houston, tx
Hello all,
I have been having the hardest time I have a phone that was flashed/repaired using a donor phone. On these phones is it possible to flash a custom rom? Everytime i try my esn gets zeroed out and all my programming gets erased Then when i switch back to an MK4 rom everything comes back. Ive been flashing rom after rom with no success. am i doing something wrong or is this just not possible?

Are you flashing an aosp 4.4 rom using twrp?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

jlmancuso

Apr 26, 2011
houston, tx
I have flashed almost every 4.4 rom in the development section and yes i have tried both twrp and cwm recoveries.
I even tried reverting back to stock after every flash and then doing the process all over again and still get the same resilts.

Use 6.07.9 http://goo.im/devs/philz_touch/CWM_Advanced_Edition/l900

This should fix your problem. I am flashed to cricket and dont have any issues.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app