[Q] Worth Buying/How Long has your HD+ Lasted?

Search This thread
D

Deleted member 2092952

Thank you for all of the help you've provided. I appreciate it greatly. I was talking with a colleague of mine about this and he brought up a good point about B&N getting out of the tablet game. Will there still be support/will I notice they even got out of the game? He was saying to watch out for it to soon become obsolete and be careful of hopping on the train right before the final stop.

What are your (and everybody's) thoughts on that?

Thank you again!

Only if the upcoming Samsung/Barnes & Noble tablet is all just a dream (or fails badly) ... http://www.engadget.com/2014/06/05/...s-up-with-samsung-for-its-newest-nook-tablet/

Longevity seems pretty good my wife's is a year old no issues still working great.

My wife's is also over a year old with no issues. Running CM 10.1.3 for about 4 months now. She watches movies on plane trips, reads some and surfs the web. It doesn't get used everyday because we have a computer.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Free mobile app

DATRUTH141

Apr 11, 2008
Los Angeles
Wow, I gave the exact same setup as you. My hd+ is my go to. Movies, comics, some controller based games, Web browsing. Nexus 7 2012 for novels and some tetra games. Awesome setup. Thinking about 32gb shield tablet, but also waiting to see new nexus. Would love to only have one device with expandable storage, and an awesome screen and gpu, but we'll see. Not looking to spend $500+ though to replace my current setup.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Free mobile app

Korgy

Mar 30, 2014
Did you end up getting one? I have both the HD and HD plus and love them both. I put cm 11 on both as well and they run smooth. Plus greenify to hibernate apps you don't need running and it will clear up your ram to have it running smooth. I use mine for gaming reading and streaming movies to my chrome cast.

doctordx

Jul 19, 2014
Did you end up getting one? I have both the HD and HD plus and love them both. I put cm 11 on both as well and they run smooth. Plus greenify to hibernate apps you don't need running and it will clear up your ram to have it running smooth. I use mine for gaming reading and streaming movies to my chrome cast.

I did invest in one, thank you all. I'll have to look into Greenify. I've been mostly using it for entertainment until my keyboard comes in. I'm sure I'll be modding it soon enough, but I've been enjouing it this far!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Have had mine for about a year. I rooted and flashed a custom ROM immediately. It is an OK tablet for average use with some lag. A good deal at the price but far from being a top product on the market

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using XDA Premium 4 mobile app