G2 Tweakbox help!

Search This thread

kousuke_orautan

Aug 26, 2014
Hi!
Please help =) Have some questions)
1) How can i do my notifications like LG G3 style?
I know how to set the theme, but my notitfications have black background. Can't make it transparent =(
2) Is it possible to make my statusbar change its colour depend on running app? (i did this in G2 Xposed, but i want to use just one app for everything, not two)
3) How to make blurred lockscreen? Doesn't work in Xposed installer (Xposed lockscreen) =(

Thanks!

zain555

Aug 26, 2014
Hi!
Please help =) Have some questions)
1) How can i do my notifications like LG G3 style?
I know how to set the theme, but my notitfications have black background. Can't make it transparent =(
2) Is it possible to make my statusbar change its colour depend on running app? (i did this in G2 Xposed, but i want to use just one app for everything, not two)
3) How to make blurred lockscreen? Doesn't work in Xposed installer (Xposed lockscreen) =(

Thanks!

1) you can do that with "blurred system UI" module but for me it didn't work the first time(my notifications where still black) so i gave up and went to G2 tweakbox and changed them to gray (with blurred system ui still ticked in xposed) and I was surprised to see that they became transparent ! (blurred system UI can also make your recent apps and notifications panel blurred giving them a really beautiful and simple look)
2) I don't think tweakbox has this feature ..sorry :(
3) I don't know how to do that either I use holo locker it's free and fairly better than g2 stock locker
hope that helped :)
My notifications panel after editing with G2 Tweakbox and Blurred System UI : s1.postimg.org/feuw9jn8f/Screenshot_2014_08_25_21_02_40<dot>png

Last edited:

kousuke_orautan

Aug 26, 2014
1) you can do that with "blurred system UI" module but for me it didn't work the first time(my notifications where still black) so i gave up and went to G2 tweakbox and changed them to gray (with blurred system ui still ticked in xposed) and I was surprised to see that they became transparent ! (blurred system UI can also make your recent apps and notifications panel blurred giving them a really beautiful and simple look)
2) I don't think tweakbox has this feature ..sorry :(
3) I don't know how to do that either I use holo locker it's free and fairly better than g2 stock locker
hope that helped :)
My notifications panel after editing with G2 Tweakbox and Blurred System UI : s1.postimg.org/feuw9jn8f/Screenshot_2014_08_25_21_02_40<dot>png

Thank you for your reply!
And here how i did
1) Theme tweaks------------->Other UI Tweaks------------->Notification ROW-------------->Background----------->Choose a color with 0 opacity
Simple =)
2) Just downloaded tinted statusbar in Xposed installer. No need the G2 Tweakbox.
3) no such option =((

Last edited:

sai777

Nov 8, 2011
Thank you for your reply!
And here how i did
1) Theme tweaks------------->Other UI Tweaks------------->Notification ROW-------------->Background----------->Choose a color with 0 opacity
Simple =)
2) Just downloaded tinted statusbar in Xposed installer. No need the G2 Tweakbox.
3) no such option =((

You can use G3 tweakbox for the Status Bar and Nav bar being the same color as app. And you can only get blurred lock screen in AOSP roms so far.