Screen Protectors for HTC One MAX

Search This thread

wase4711

May 9, 2010
Outside of Phoenix, AZ
are the screen protectors sold at Sprint store any good, or just overpriced junk?

picking one up Friday, and I hate to not have a SP on immediately, but if its junk, I'll pre-order something else..

any Spigens or high quality ones out there yet for this bad boy?

thanks

mnsportsguy1978

Oct 31, 2010
They are very heavy duty but attract a lot of finger prints and dust but then again I'm used to tempered glass too but unfortunately only the China ones are available so far so take it for what it's worth

Sent from my HTC0P3P7 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: wase4711

Jiggity Janx

Feb 19, 2010
Oleophobic tempered glass protector. For $8 from china you will never go with anything else again.

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using Tapatalk

Jiggity Janx

Feb 19, 2010
Oleophobic tempered glass protector. For $8 from china you will never go with anything else again.

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using Tapatalk
Not at $8 yet. Nillkin still at $17 but it's tempered and oleophobic so likely worth it. As long as it has those and the edges are cambered it's good.

The One Max screen area is a perfect rectangle (easy to make) so I expect more of them to pop up really soon at a much cheaper price.

donnatn

Nov 17, 2007
Wonder if we could use the Zagg Shield for the Samsung Galaxy Mega for the HTC One Max? Zagg said they will not be selling one for this device.

Jiggity Janx

Feb 19, 2010

wase4711

May 9, 2010
Outside of Phoenix, AZ
well, I am just hoping they haven't updated their shipping info, and that they actually have shipped it..
coming from China its gonna take a couple of weeks anyways, so I have to be patient..

erikivy

May 7, 2010
Central VA
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3
Hey guys, this will probably be frowned upon, but I'm really just trying to be a nice guy. I ordered one of the Nillkin 9H tempered glass screen protectors (the EXACT one shown linked in the OP) by accident. It is in my hands right now. Problem is, I have an HTC One and NOT a One MAX. :( I paid $12 with free shipping from China and will sell it for $10 shipped (USPS Priority Mail) any where in the US. I can get it in the mail today if someone acts fast.

I'm not a spammer and have been on XDA for several years. I just don't want to deal with sending it back to China and I figured someone here could make good use of it. Attached is a pic for proof.

PM me if interested.

EDIT: Sold! Thanks Mike!

Last edited:
Reactions: wase4711

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thanks for the review mate, make me think of getting it!

how think is it? could you post some pics for us please?

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

Oh, happy new year everyone!

here's a real good video that will give you good views and a good idea if you want this; its not much thicker than a screen protector and about 1000 times BETTER...no fingerprints, no clouding, smoother than silk, trust me you want this!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAtcP2Zrwxc
    Well, I got mine today, and all I can say is WOW!!
    Thanks, Erik!!

I know they are expensive, (I saw one on ebay today for 12.99), but man, they are clear as a bell, no fingerprints or smudges, super easy to install, and they are so hard that you can use a knife, screwdriver, drill, oil, and pretty much anything on them, and there is no way you can hurt your screen. If you are like me, and drop your phone occasionally, this thing will be a lifesaver, if the phone ever drops screen first. Plus, no rainbow effect, no fingerprints, smooth as glass, since it is, and fits the phone like a glove. they even give you a camera lens cover, and it doesn't do anything to cloud the camera or photos what so ever.
    A DEFINITE 4 star product..

On some phones, their kit includes a cover for the back, but since our phone has a back that opens, they don't make one for us..

Thanks for the review mate, make me think of getting it!

how think is it? could you post some pics for us please?

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

Oh, happy new year everyone!
    Cool, i was thinking about it yesterday, please do let us know about the product.

Well, I got mine today, and all I can say is WOW!!
    Thanks, Erik!!

I know they are expensive, (I saw one on ebay today for 12.99), but man, they are clear as a bell, no fingerprints or smudges, super easy to install, and they are so hard that you can use a knife, screwdriver, drill, oil, and pretty much anything on them, and there is no way you can hurt your screen. If you are like me, and drop your phone occasionally, this thing will be a lifesaver, if the phone ever drops screen first. Plus, no rainbow effect, no fingerprints, smooth as glass, since it is, and fits the phone like a glove. they even give you a camera lens cover, and it doesn't do anything to cloud the camera or photos what so ever.
    A DEFINITE 4 star product..

On some phones, their kit includes a cover for the back, but since our phone has a back that opens, they don't make one for us..
    They are very heavy duty but attract a lot of finger prints and dust but then again I'm used to tempered glass too but unfortunately only the China ones are available so far so take it for what it's worth

Sent from my HTC0P3P7 using xda app-developers app