Stuck at white htc one logo after firmware update

Search This thread

julex1

Aug 3, 2012
I am in the same boat

First some icons dissapeared after the boot....then I was not able to get home screen so I rebooted... got stuck in white HTC logo (past sprint animation) and not amount of flashing of ROMs, recoveries, etc, etc, seems to fix the issue. It is for all intended purposes a bricked phone now...

hazmad

Aug 29, 2010
Mass.
First some icons dissapeared after the boot....then I was not able to get home screen so I rebooted... got stuck in white HTC logo (past sprint animation) and not amount of flashing of ROMs, recoveries, etc, etc, seems to fix the issue. It is for all intended purposes a bricked phone now...
I had the same issue, but fixed now. let me write out how I fixed it, brb

julex1

Aug 3, 2012
I had the same issue, but fixed now. let me write out how I fixed it, brb

I finally fixed it by flashing the stock rooted version of Badseed ROM floating around here... using clockwork recovery. I really think that TWRP has issues flashing properly sometimes. Especially that I could not restore from any of two backups I made with TWRP prior to screwing with the phone around.

The restores were failing in the middle...

I was in the process of making the phone stock like and return it when I made last try with clockwork that just came out and voila, back in business.

ticklemepinks

Feb 26, 2008
I finally fixed it by flashing the stock rooted version of Badseed ROM floating around here... using clockwork recovery. I really think that TWRP has issues flashing properly sometimes. Especially that I could not restore from any of two backups I made with TWRP prior to screwing with the phone around.

The restores were failing in the middle...

I was in the process of making the phone stock like and return it when I made last try with clockwork that just came out and voila, back in business.

which clock work?