Indirect

Mar 25, 2011
Florida
Sprint One Stock 1.31.651.2 Rooted / Unrooted / Firmware / OTA Package

Differences in zips (rooted / unrooted):
Rooted has insecure boot.img and su installed
Unrooted is 100% bone stock
Firmware only is the firmware images flashable through fastboot
OTA Package is the format in which it comes. Only flashable using stock recovery with a completely untouched system

WARNING:
If you are not s-off and want s-off, don't flash the firmware until after you get s-off. It might patch it

Download:

Stock:
Mirror 1 :: Mirror 2 :: Mirror 3 : md5sum - 68758bbd4812d79662232fb87563c0df

Rooted:
Mirror 1 :: Mirror 2 :: Mirror 3 : md5sum - 342917e25e382b151bcae3cd1bf23f27

Rooted Deodexed [Busybox, init.d, deodexed]:
Mirror 1 :: Mirror 2 :: Mirror 3 : md5sum - c1edb25bda2b8997bf1153d393e851a0

*Firmware Only (overwrites boot.img, nothing we can do as it will break signature. Just reflash your boot.img / rom:
Mirror 1 :: Mirror 2 :: Mirror 3 : md5sum - b6ca57d6f6a6f0677b963536307fe617

**This will remove the moonshine hboot (but not s-off) from your device if you do it without removing the hbootsignedbyaa file in the firmware zip. This breaks the signature of the file so you need to be s-off. If you also want recovery still installed then please also remove recovery.img -- Moonshine team said I cannot include their eng hboots. So, just flash the s-off zip if you want to keep Moonshine hboot.

Firmware for S-Off users (No Hboot or recovery or boot)

Mirror 1 :: Mirror 2 :: Mirror 3 : md5sum - aaf5c4d36f028757c624b7b13a4459d7

OTA Package (Not flashable in TWRP):
Mirror 1
:: Mirror 2 :: Mirror 3 : md5sum - 4dd7d77835894920befc6ee2dbf850cf

Instructions for each file:
Firmware / Firmware s-off zips:
Code:
Fastboot oem rebootRUU
fastboot flash zip firmware.zip

Or you can flash through using a USB on the go cable and a flash drive by naming it PN72IMG.zip (putting it on phone storage will not work, only through a usb on the go cable. This is not my design, blame HTC.)

Rooted / Stock Zips:
Code:
 Just flash through TWRP

OTA Package:
Code:
 Install stock recovery, make sure system is completely stock, and then install off of phone storage in stock android recovery

Please do not reupload any part of these zips. It's rude to me. You're welcome to use them as a base but after I spent 1.5-2 hours on it I'd at least like to see the downloads.

Last edited:

raidzx

Feb 12, 2008
Does the firmware include an updated radio? Safe to flash firmware with s-off (using moonshine)?

R

Rirere

I did see you've included su-- is there also a superuser management app included? Just curious. Thanks much for the work!

karn101

Oct 21, 2007
If you flash the firmware you will lose the moonshine hboot. Let me get a zip thrown together to get back the moonshine hboot.

If you've already S-Off'd, then we should be good, is that a correct assumption?

The hboot change shouldn't turn the phone security flag back on, should it?

Indirect

Mar 25, 2011
Florida
I did see you've included su-- is there also a superuser management app included? Just curious. Thanks much for the work!

SuperSu is included in the rooted zip.

Wow, thanks! That would be great!

Actually, I need to get clearance to include the hboot from Moonshine team. You can just remove the hboot before you flash to keep the moonshine hboot from being overwritten for now. Sorry for the 5 seconds of inconvenience :(

travisd4est

Jul 23, 2010
Minneapolis
I know that this update should have ggave us HD voice. That being said, if I just update the firmware, will I also get any of the added apps as well?

Thanks.

Sent from my HTCONE using xda premium

Indirect

Mar 25, 2011
Florida
I didn't even think about this... glad I waited. Just finished backing up in recovery, was going to flash firmware, then rom next.

BTW, remind me again the proper naming convention for the firmware to flash in bootloader... I know it's PMG something or other, right?

fastboot oem rebootRUU

This will remove the moonshine hboot (but not s-off) from your device if you do it without removing the hbootsignedbyaa file in the firmware zip.

lilflip21

Feb 18, 2009
Rochester, MN
t.co
If you flash the firmware you will lose the moonshine hboot. Let me get a zip thrown together to get back the moonshine hboot.

Lol I just did this and came back to to check on that since I was able to get twrp back but not moonshine... so if we have already flashed the firmware whats the best way to get back to moonshine hboot... I have the .img but it fails to write..

EDIT: So I just replaced the stock hboot with the moonshine .img inside the firmware.zip and reflashed it and I am back to moonshine.. Thanks!

Last edited:

raidzx

Feb 12, 2008
SuperSu is included in the rooted zip.

You can just remove the hboot before you flash to keep the moonshine hboot from being overwritten for now. Sorry for the 5 seconds of inconvenience :(

haha, no problem

How would I go about removing the hboot? Unzip firmware.zip, delete hboot.img and zip it back up as firmware.zip (sorry if noob)?

edit: I also see a recover.img, will flashing this overwrite my recovery?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sprint One Stock 1.31.651.2 Rooted / Unrooted / Firmware / OTA Package

Differences in zips (rooted / unrooted):
    Rooted has insecure boot.img and su installed
    Unrooted is 100% bone stock
    Firmware only is the firmware images flashable through fastboot
    OTA Package is the format in which it comes. Only flashable using stock recovery with a completely untouched system

WARNING:
    If you are not s-off and want s-off, don't flash the firmware until after you get s-off. It might patch it

Download:

Stock:
    Mirror 1 :: Mirror 2 :: Mirror 3 : md5sum - 68758bbd4812d79662232fb87563c0df

Rooted:
    Mirror 1 :: Mirror 2 :: Mirror 3 : md5sum - 342917e25e382b151bcae3cd1bf23f27

Rooted Deodexed [Busybox, init.d, deodexed]:
    Mirror 1 :: Mirror 2 :: Mirror 3 : md5sum - c1edb25bda2b8997bf1153d393e851a0

*Firmware Only (overwrites boot.img, nothing we can do as it will break signature. Just reflash your boot.img / rom:
    Mirror 1 :: Mirror 2 :: Mirror 3 : md5sum - b6ca57d6f6a6f0677b963536307fe617

**This will remove the moonshine hboot (but not s-off) from your device if you do it without removing the hbootsignedbyaa file in the firmware zip. This breaks the signature of the file so you need to be s-off. If you also want recovery still installed then please also remove recovery.img -- Moonshine team said I cannot include their eng hboots. So, just flash the s-off zip if you want to keep Moonshine hboot.

Firmware for S-Off users (No Hboot or recovery or boot)

Mirror 1 :: Mirror 2 :: Mirror 3 : md5sum - aaf5c4d36f028757c624b7b13a4459d7

OTA Package (Not flashable in TWRP):
    Mirror 1
    :: Mirror 2 :: Mirror 3 : md5sum - 4dd7d77835894920befc6ee2dbf850cf

Instructions for each file:
    Firmware / Firmware s-off zips:
    Code:
    Fastboot oem rebootRUU

Or you can flash through using a USB on the go cable and a flash drive by naming it PN72IMG.zip (putting it on phone storage will not work, only through a usb on the go cable. This is not my design, blame HTC.)

Rooted / Stock Zips:
    Code:
     Just flash through TWRP

OTA Package:
    Code:
     Install stock recovery, make sure system is completely stock, and then install off of phone storage in stock android recovery

Please do not reupload any part of these zips. It's rude to me. You're welcome to use them as a base but after I spent 1.5-2 hours on it I'd at least like to see the downloads.
    All mirrors are up for every file, all files actually flash now, and I can finally take a break from this.
    Gallery FC should be resolved, seems to only be an issue for deodexed users. You can download this file and push it to /system/app with the correct permissions to fix it. Delete any other instance of HTCAlbum.apk that you have before moving it over.

The 1.31 HTCAlbum.apk was missing \com\htc\album\TabPluginDevice\MfFragmentMainLocal.smali when it was deodexed, so I added it back in, dropped it on my 1.31 build, and it works just fine. Hope this helps you guys, let me know if you still have further issues, but I know I didn't :)

turns out that the firmware.zip is encrypted. I'll re-zip for s-off without the recovery and hboot.
    Does the firmware include an updated radio? Safe to flash firmware with s-off (using moonshine)?