Connections Problems

Search This thread

xscx

Mar 14, 2014
Hi. I'm running CM 10.2-20131014-NIGHTLY

I have been having a few issues with the phone recently.

My wi-fi doesn't work, I can't connect with the wi-fi of my house. Sometimes it will be stuck with obtining the ip adress, or says connecting but no luck.

I don't have bluetooth anymore, it says turning bluetooth on (the key is grey not blue).. and then goes back off. I had tried with the botton from the notification bar but it doesn't work either.
I don't have any network connection (3G, G, H, H+), the phone works fine with incoming/outgoing calls, sms but not internet.

I don't know what to do, I have been using this version from a long time and never had problems.

andrewwright

Feb 19, 2013
east
Go to recovery and wipe cache and dalvik cache in advance and reboot. Test it. If its not working wipe data and test. and if all else fails full wipe and reflash rom and gapps.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

xscx

Mar 14, 2014
Go to recovery and wipe cache and dalvik cache in advance and reboot. Test it. If its not working wipe data and test. and if all else fails full wipe and reflash rom and gapps.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

I have done the wipe cache and dalvik cache, didn't work.
I have done the wipe data, didn't work

I have been searching and I found that CWM keeps untouched the internal SD and keeps rom and kernel, so..
If in the worse case i have to go back to factory how can I do that?

I really don't want that...:(

keithross39

Aug 22, 2012
Oxford
The only ways to go back to default are to DL the firmware from sammobile and flash it with either....
PC Odin...
or
Mobile Odin....

Sent from my infected_ KitKatted S2.....

Reactions: andrewwright

xscx

Mar 14, 2014
What I want to know is if there is a way to fix those problems without having to get back to factory.

keithross39

Aug 22, 2012
Oxford
What they do, as I understand it, is perform a 'deep' wipe of the intended partitions prior to flashing a ROM....which essentially allows you to 'clean flash'.........all the info you need can be found on the thread.....
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2100558

Edit....having read the thread, it looks like I was wrong.......looks like a KERNEL wipe script is not available......might still help to 'nuke' the other partitions though.....

Last edited:

xscx

Mar 14, 2014
Wi-Fi was working a few minutes ago but now back to not working.. In my phone appears the wifi of my home and says that the signal is excelent but when I press 'Connect' in my phone appears like the connection is poor and don't connect..
I was wondering if reinstalling CM would work..

xscx

Mar 14, 2014
Today I 'fixed' the 3g connection problem by changing some APN values, now I can use Whatsapp but I can't connect to internet.
First the following message appeared: ' authentication via the proxy server was unsuccessful'.
Rebooted the phone, now this message doesn't appear anymore but pages won't load, play store says 'Connection time out'..
Phone calls/sms working fine.

Any suggestions?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The only ways to go back to default are to DL the firmware from sammobile and flash it with either....
    PC Odin...
    or
    Mobile Odin....