[ROM] Condemned SupraROM (BETA) 3.0 Sense/AOSP Merge 8/22/2011

Search This thread

baboonsRus

Oct 17, 2010
Phoenix
Well I'm running MIUI rom but what I hate because I don't like the launcher setup is when I use another, I only get the one music widget because I'm not using the original launcher. I'd love to have the big widget.

Mm, I might give this a try.
Currently when I flash a rom I don't back up because I got 5 Roms on my other SD. If I back up this rom will it save my current work? Like all my apps on my homescreen, etc.?

If I do back up, what should I use?

Sent from my ADR6300 using XDA App

Nandroid through recovery. When you restore, it will take you right back...homescreens and all.

withbloodskies

Jul 26, 2011
Rancho Cucamonga
Nice! Alirght, well ill be trying this rom for sure then. Ill report back within a few hours, ill need my phone to charge a bit. Looking forward to a mix of sense and aosp.

withbloodskies

Jul 26, 2011
Rancho Cucamonga
Reporting back, installed the OTA first. Then this, I gotta say its real smooth and pretty incredible. Not enough to make me stay but..I do appreciate the DLNA, that is mind blowing.

List of bugs --

Auto Rotate doesn't work?
Music of course

Pros --
Didn't drop my WiFi like MIUI does.
DLNA
Very smooth and fast performance

Looking foward to more improvements, great job guys.

Reactions: CondemnedSoul

watt9493

Dec 27, 2010
Croydon, PA
Flashing this after i flash our stock gbread. Looks really nice.

Sent from my Business Gingersense incredible. U haz permission to b jelly nao.

tsoms

Dec 18, 2010
Great idea man. Wouldn't using a aosp launcher or adw launcher keep us from using the sense Widgets though? I thought that was the whole point of keeping the sense 3.0 framework

CondemnedSoul

Retired Recognized Developer
Apr 19, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Great idea man. Wouldn't using a aosp launcher or adw launcher keep us from using the sense Widgets though? I thought that was the whole point of keeping the sense 3.0 framework

IF I add ADW it would be as an alternative for those that like the vanilla look with the Sense apps but not necessarily the widgets. I would still leave the Sense launcher as well. I will say this as well. I use ADW EX as an alternative from time to time and this ROM flies on EX.

Want to flash...so bad...must wait, until camera is fixed. Don't know, if I can...refrain!

Hold tight... I plan to have camera and music fixed soon ;) I don't blame anyone for not using it without a working camera. I just wanted to get something out so I decided to go ahead with the beta release on it. There's plenty of awesome ROM's with working camera and music :)

Reactions: Fired334

T-Keith

Sep 9, 2010
Wish I had the time to try this out, maybe this weekend. I really like some of the Sense apps and widgets, but not the dock, or notification bar.

gemro311

Mar 6, 2010
On Land
You Incredible users are in for a real treat..CS has created some fabulous ROMS for the Eris. Congradulations ..

Now I wish I had an Incredible ..

Sent from my SCH-I510 using XDA Premium App

Reactions: CondemnedSoul

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    SupraRom.png

Hey everyone, welcome to Supra ROM!

This ROM is a split between Sense and AOSP, carrying over some of my favorite aesthetic features of vanilla Gingerbread while maintaining a Sense base for a unique experience unlike any ROM available for the Incredible.

**If you like it just post a reply telling me what you'd like to see improved, changed, added, removed, or any bugs that come up.**

This Rom is a port of SupraROM for the EVO3D. Original thread by Empiire can be found HERE

Thanks to Empiire for letting me bring this ROM to the Incredible
    Thanks also to and in no particular order:
    Wildstang
    Joelz
    Newtoroot
    Nilsp
    CyanogenMod

*This is a BETA release of this ROM.
    *Most things are working.
    *This ROM currently uses the leak Gingerbread Sense kernel, OTA kernel has been causing WiFi issues for me.
    *There is also some resizing that still needs to be done but these things will all be addressed soon.
    *Any other bugs or issues please report in the thread.

I've tested this using clockwork recovery and recommend using clockwork. To install perform a full factory wipe, wipe cache, scroll to advanced and wipe dalvik. Also always remember to do a backup before flashing. This is a BETA release. Full wipe needed even from previous release!

What doesn't work

Gallery - Use quick pic from market
    HTC Music works for music on SD not emmc - Use DoubleTwist or similar market music player for emmc music
    Let me know if you find anything else.

What works

Everything else!

******​

Changelog:

8/22/11
    MMS fixed, added speed, memory, and sd card tweaks

8/21/11
    Camera & Music fixed

8/16/11
    Initial release

******​

As always... What you do with your device is on your own free will. Anything that can, may, or does go wrong is your problem no one else's. Don't cry here :)

Download Condemned SupraROM
    md5sum: 196693b609e9404aab6bff3396084b39
    Soon as I find my motivation again I'll see what i can whip out.

Sent from my ADR6350 using xda premium
    reserved reserved
    Good job brother. I'm gonna definitely give this a try.
    45fd9419-45e9-d7f5.jpg

-My life is a shooting range, people never change-