Gotham AOKP Updated 12.11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

zelendel

Aug 11, 2008
OnePlus 6T
OnePlus 9
Here I present Gotham. A personal theme I have been working on for almost 2 years now. It is built for Task's AOKP rom. Do not flash this on any other rom. If you do then you will have to reflash your rom or backup.

As for the theme. It is highly detailed dark based theme. I update and change it daily and will do my best to fix any issues. There are issues with some 3rd party apps that I can not fix as they bloat their apps with unneeded color coding instead of using the built in resources Android provides. Nothing I can do about that nor will I change the theme. I choose to live with it.

snap20121211_080518.png

Includes
Gmail
Custom wall paper apk. (Thanks to the great hugger of nuns)
Inverted mms CM10
Custom boot animation

How to use.
Make a backup
Flash in recovery it will reboot on its own.

Issues
some black on black text In 3rd party apps.
Some things not themed. Will fix in future updates.
Gmail states %1% was deleted when more then one email has been deleted. Will be fixed soon

I only get a few hours in the morning to work on this so I will update it then.

Thanks.
Nunhugger
Xtreme
Roy
Lee
Chiki
Chris
Ash
the whole family team. There are many who have kept me going on this all the way back to the captivate then the inspire and now the GS2.

Now a personal note. As stated this is my personal theme. If you want to use any part of it then you MUST ask me first. I will support as many roms as I can with the exception of MIUI. A MIUI theme will never happen so don't ask. Nor will I allow it to be ported to an MIUI rom.

So I welcome you to the madness that is my Theme. Enjoy and please dont feed the Crocs!

snap20120910_092200.png

Handcent https://dl.dropbox.com/u/7544625/signedICS-Skin-Handcent-v1.apk
9.26 update. Fixed some text color issues and messaging popup layout.

Last edited:

Jank4AU

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 2, 2010
Alabama
Awesome work! Thanks bro!

Sent from my SGH-I777 using xda app-developers app

sk8ordie0

Oct 15, 2011
Thanks dude . This is gonna be great. Will flash soon. Thank you again for sharing your hard work with us! :D

Sent from my SGH-I777 using xda premium

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

Also thanks for putting this in our themes and apps section. This really makes our days AWESOME! ( and of course the user experience on our phones!)

bigsmitty64

Dec 4, 2010
Maine
www.youtube.com
Just flashed, really nice Zel. My only issue is the contact pictures disappeared. I can live with that I think :D Maybe just re- choose them? Great theme though! Thank you for sharing man!

EDIT: Nevermind dude, I just had to resync my contacts :rolleyes:

Shot straight outta my Taskatooned SGH-I777 Rocketship

Last edited:

Jank4AU

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 2, 2010
Alabama
I've flashed it twice, both times it hangs up. However, after restart, theme seems to be applied successfully...? Not sure what is up unless it's the kernel since I'm not on stock. If that's it, my bad for bringing it up. :D

zelendel

Aug 11, 2008
OnePlus 6T
OnePlus 9
I've flashed it twice, both times it hangs up. However, after restart, theme seems to be applied successfully...? Not sure what is up unless it's the kernel since I'm not on stock. If that's it, my bad for bringing it up. :D

It may seem to hang as it wipes the delvic and then rebuilds it. Just let it be and it will boot

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Jank4AU

sk8ordie0

Oct 15, 2011
Just installed. I just made a back up then flashed. I'm using task 9/8 /siyah/Justinbean(which I may need to change because in messaging its forcing stock pics.) But smooth install here.

eep2378

Aug 12, 2010
MA
Boot animation is freaking awesome. Like you said there is some black on black issues but its by no means a deal breaker. Great work.
Also, fyi if anyone is running another CM10/AOKP theme, you need to switch back to system/stock theme for this to apply fully.:D

Sent from the Nodes of Ranvier

InfantryMarc

Jul 8, 2011
Arkansas
I was actually getting some white in white issues with some market apps. Other than that it was fine. The notification background and text was a lil hard to read. But nothing deal breaking.

Nick281051

May 5, 2010
Northport, NY
This theme is seriously amazing, status bar icons are themed but you didn't go crazy with weird icons. Nice work zel :D:thumbup:

Sent from Team Pirate! Using Tapatalk 2

NunHugger

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 18, 2009
Des Moines, IA
I flashed this on my S3 and it hung on the Samsung logo...then a penguin waddled out and flipped me the bird...well...flipper. Actually he had no fingers...but you could tell it was the bird by the look on his face and the sureness of his gesture.

Nice to see you finally unleash the beast to the public. Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here I present Gotham. A personal theme I have been working on for almost 2 years now. It is built for Task's AOKP rom. Do not flash this on any other rom. If you do then you will have to reflash your rom or backup.

As for the theme. It is highly detailed dark based theme. I update and change it daily and will do my best to fix any issues. There are issues with some 3rd party apps that I can not fix as they bloat their apps with unneeded color coding instead of using the built in resources Android provides. Nothing I can do about that nor will I change the theme. I choose to live with it.

snap20121211_080518.png

Includes
    Gmail
    Custom wall paper apk. (Thanks to the great hugger of nuns)
    Inverted mms CM10
    Custom boot animation

How to use.
    Make a backup
    Flash in recovery it will reboot on its own.

Issues
    some black on black text In 3rd party apps.
    Some things not themed. Will fix in future updates.
    Gmail states %1% was deleted when more then one email has been deleted. Will be fixed soon

I only get a few hours in the morning to work on this so I will update it then.

Thanks.
    Nunhugger
    Xtreme
    Roy
    Lee
    Chiki
    Chris
    Ash
    the whole family team. There are many who have kept me going on this all the way back to the captivate then the inspire and now the GS2.

Now a personal note. As stated this is my personal theme. If you want to use any part of it then you MUST ask me first. I will support as many roms as I can with the exception of MIUI. A MIUI theme will never happen so don't ask. Nor will I allow it to be ported to an MIUI rom.

So I welcome you to the madness that is my Theme. Enjoy and please dont feed the Crocs!

snap20120910_092200.png

Handcent https://dl.dropbox.com/u/7544625/signedICS-Skin-Handcent-v1.apk
    9.26 update. Fixed some text color issues and messaging popup layout.
    As Gotham has always been a futuristic theme as much as it is a theme based on Batman I have been testing a few things out and thought I would give a sneek peek Of some changes that may or may not come to pass. I am all about details so things can and have been known to change lol

snap20120916_095044.png

Let me see if anyone on the team has this device and is willing to delv into the madness to port it over.

OP updated with latest. Working on the 3rd party apps as well. Sorry it is taking soo long, been busy with a move and sick as a dog for a few days.
    Update for 22nd build up in the morning

Most likely not if the title has not changed lol. I have been with out internet due to some storms rolling in. But I have been working o. It.

Sneak peak