[Q] No data/MMS on Sun Dream's ROM?

Search This thread

shenaenae

Oct 24, 2011
Hi everyone would love some help if possible...I had flashed Sun Dream's ROM a few weeks back and everything was working great except for Search and MMS...so I tried wiping and reflashing today, and now it seems data isn't working...when I flashed the ROM the first time, I was getting the 4G icon and data arrows, but now in Settings it shows Mobile Data as "Disconnected".

I've tried turning that or Airplane mode on/off, rebooting several times (with pulled battery), editing APN settings to no avail. Anyone know what to do here?

I sort of remember the first time around that some stuff wasn't quite working when I first flashed but then it did (like push notifications)...wondering if this is going to be like that (and why...)

kcipopnevets

Oct 6, 2013
Brooklyn
Hi everyone would love some help if possible...I had flashed Sun Dream's ROM a few weeks back and everything was working great except for Search and MMS...so I tried wiping and reflashing today, and now it seems data isn't working...when I flashed the ROM the first time, I was getting the 4G icon and data arrows, but now in Settings it shows Mobile Data as "Disconnected".

I've tried turning that or Airplane mode on/off, rebooting several times (with pulled battery), editing APN settings to no avail. Anyone know what to do here?

I sort of remember the first time around that some stuff wasn't quite working when I first flashed but then it did (like push notifications)...wondering if this is going to be like that (and why...)

Which ROM of sun_dream are we talking here?

acejavelin

Inactive Recognized Contributor

Several of @sun_dream's ROMs are GSM only, no CDMA support, meaning they don't work on Verizon... are you on Verizon or a GSM carrier?

shenaenae

Oct 24, 2011
Thanks all for your responses - it's this one: [ROM][Sense4.1+4.5+5.0]【GSM/WCDMA/LTE】+【Global】+【CDMA/LTE】

But...it looks like data is working now, and I got a text from an iPhone user...which I previously was not able to open (since they are all MMS's). So it looks like all my issues are resolved. Kinda like I alluded to in the OG post, after the ROM settled it seemed to be fine...I still don't get why that happens...I just panicked since it seemed like there was no data for several hours.

Top Liked Posts