Farewell my minions, and my beloved dINC!

Search This thread

POQbum

Jan 18, 2011
Any non-official batteries lose NFC capability so I'm keeping stock just in case I want to use NFC. But I may never use NFC so an extended battery may make sense.
Actually seideo is selling a 3800 with nfc, cost $5 more than the exact one without it. I've seen a promising bumper case that sexifies the phone after the new battery also. I think it's worth a look if you have any interest in battery life

Sorry but i joined the band wagon and bought the Rez. My incredible will still be with me and i will continue working on it till it dies.
Rezound or razr? Either way, congrats man. It's kinda funny how none of us really want to toss good ol dInc

Last edited:

tiny4579

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 15, 2011
Actually seideo is selling a 3800 with nfc, cost $5 more than the exact one without it. I've seen a promising bumper case that sexifies the phone after the new battery also. I think it's worth a look if you have any interest in battery life

Awesome, I'll have to keep that in mind. I'll have to check reviews on it first though to make sure I don't get ripped off and it meets its quality expectations.

Rezound or razr? Either way, congrats man. It's kinda funny how none of us really want to toss good ol dInc

I feel the same way. I can't give it up either. Flashing is actually more fun on it now as I can flash and mess around without wasting the time setting it up and I don't have to nandroid as I can just flash another ROM. But in the same token, I don't get to see the fruits of my kernel labor as much as I only use it to flash ROMs and do a basic setup. Battery life on it is awesome now....

Wifi+airplane mode=awesome battery life

Reactions: SynisterWolf

tiny4579

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 15, 2011
Checked that seidio battery on amazon. Only 11 reviews for the non nfc and none for the nfc one. Going to hold on a bit. Also concerned it won't fit the existing case as its probably a bit thicker.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Awesome, I'll have to keep that in mind. I'll have to check reviews on it first though to make sure I don't get ripped off and it meets its quality expectations.

I feel the same way. I can't give it up either. Flashing is actually more fun on it now as I can flash and mess around without wasting the time setting it up and I don't have to nandroid as I can just flash another ROM. But in the same token, I don't get to see the fruits of my kernel labor as much as I only use it to flash ROMs and do a basic setup. Battery life on it is awesome now....

Wifi+airplane mode=awesome battery life