[Q] Galaxy note 3 notification drawer font size

Search This thread

limesoft

Aug 25, 2008
Dear all,

My phone rooted using method root de la vega, stock room BMJ1 firmware.

i hate the notification font is too large, and i tried to search around there are no way to set it smaller like really small, and when i have lots of notifications coming in, i need to scroll all the way down, can i cant preview the most of the notification text (too large).

Is there any apps or setting in the phone can change the size of the fonts or the drawer size to smaller ?

2013-11-14

Last edited:

krazykirk

Jun 19, 2010
Canberra
i have done install app setting framework, but dont understand it fall under what category and how to set it :(((

I realise how late this reply is, but I was having the same issue and I figured it out :)

I found that changing the DPI to 420 shrinks it down just right :) but you can play with the number to get the size you want, a bigger number means that the elements are bigger.

bugoy8

Aug 16, 2011
I realise how late this reply is, but I was having the same issue and I figured it out :)

I found that changing the DPI to 420 shrinks it down just right :) but you can play with the number to get the size you want, a bigger number means that the elements are bigger.

Have the same issue - notification too big. Want to shrink it down.

When I change the DPI, can you limit this to just the notification? If so, which setting applies to this?

Any chance you can upload a sample? Be good to see it :) Thanks!

LeftyGR

Oct 18, 2011
Bloomington, IL

Top Liked Posts